Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: JReitan47

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Default Book Collection: JReitan47

Having to start from scratch with your collection is kind of fun after selling it all over the years. I'm being more "discriminatory" this time around. No promo stuff and no foreign language editions (I used to have a bookcase full).

Recent purchases:

-Jan. 1978 issue of Oui with King's "The Fright Report":

-April 1990 issue of Seventeen with King's "What Stephen King Does For Love":

-Sept. 1976 issue of Cosmo with King's "I Know What You Need":

-March 1976 issue of Cosmo with Salem's Lot excerpt:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Always fun to see a new collection thread. I'll keep watching for new additions. Congratulations on the first lot of items!

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I also bought all these in the last month....went on a bit of a binge.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A very good start, Jonathon! Looking forward to more.

John

More from this month...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Niceeee

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back to the world of collecting sir.

~Mark

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool magazine collection! Welcome back to SK collecting.

~Jonathan

~Jonathan

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. Congrats!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a lot of "Gentlemen's Magazines", and for some reason, I really DO think you're getting them for the articles!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Yes honey , sure - thats just for the King short stories!"

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very NICE !!!

I've gone a little magazine happy lately..... It's my quest this time around in collecting to collect every fiction & non-fiction piece in every magazine, newsletter, newspaper, etc. as well as focus on one of my favorite parts of King collecting, mags with King featured on the cover. When I collected the first time 15 years ago I had a LARGE collection of magazines but now I"m starting from scratch!

Bewilderbeast #5 (1984) fanzine with letter from King to Joe Bob Briggs:

Newsweek, Jan. 14, 1985 with letter from King:

Family Circle, Nov. 1, 2001 with non-fiction piece, "Full Circle" by King (one of my FAVORITE non-fic pieces by King):

Time magazine, Dec. 18, 2000 with non-fiction piece, "How I Got That Story":

Time magazine. Oct. 19, 1993 issue with letter from King:

TV Guide, June 13, 1981 issue with article from King on TV:

~Jonathan

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very good Jonathan! That's a lofty goal. I will be cheering you on along the way.

And now, the mags with King on the cover.....LOTS more to come!

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JReitan47/media/King%20Collection/AB85FEB9-2443-498C-B97B-5259D24F1F3E_zpsbegrakfi.jpg.html]
    ~Jonathan

~Jonathan

~Jonathan

Today was also a good mail day from across the water....
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast