are there any Piers Anthony fans on here? i was in high school when i started reading him. i think the year was (1995) i was at the libary. sorry for my shitty spelling. and i was going through the books there when the artwork of one of his books caught my eye. i dunno why but it did and the book was (1987)'s "Vale of the Vole' his 10th Xanth novel i believe. anyways it's not very often a cover to a book catches my eye that
interests me enough to even want to read it.

covers to books are well not that big of a deal to me i mean i don't judge a book by it's cover. like many of you no doubt don't do either. anyways, he's had an interesting life to be honest. and he's a very open guy about what goes on in his daily life. if you go onto his website he posts about it every other month. i haven't read his recent stuff to be fair nor have i read a LOT of his books. but i've read at least 30 of them or so. or close to that. i'm thinking off the top of my head at least #27 of them.

which is still a good number in my book. hell i think that may even be more than i've read of SK but than i could be wrong. i'm just guessing at that of course. yea i just counted the number of king books i've read it's only #27 so far. that's really not that many but it's a start. anyways a little Trivia for ya.

on the 1st book in the Xanth Series which is (1977)'s 'A Spell For Chameleon' Michael Whelan' did the cover art. and for a good number of other books he's written as well.

plus than there's the Cover Art for Bat out of hell 2 by Meatloaf. among some of SK's books as well. in short he's one of my favorite artists. mainly because i love his work for SK. and for Piers Anthony as well among other authors too i'm sure. anyways

i also collect Piers Anthony's books as well. and his books like any authors can be great or just fucking terrible. i've read some really excellent work by him. than i've read some stuff that was utter shit. he did a book in (1968) i believe the year was. called "The RIng' the synopis is actually pretty damn good and it's an original idea for the era. it still sounds good today.

however the book is fucking terrible. but what are ya gonna do ya know? i'd say well it's an early novel but that's an excuse. not all authors books are good and that includes SK of course. so stuff like that doesn't piss me off like it does so many others who read both authors or even just one of them. anyways any fans out there of his?

i'd love to hear from ya and what your favorites and least favorites are of course. and of course i'll say mine as well.