Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Merlin1958 (Bill) hospitalized. Update-Now home

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Please include my avatar too.

Sending positive thoughts towards Bill!!
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I just returned home from a weekend away and this is shocking news. I will get the notes out as soon as possible. Sending healing thoughts to Bill!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, please include my Avatar thingy. Thanks.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a scary situation to be in for both him and his family. Please add my avatar and support.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

RF,
    Can you use my lack of an avatar as an avatar? If so, count me in.

I'm away from home for a few more days but will get a card in the mail as soon as I get back.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This is absolutely terrible news. Although it is positive to hear the doctors say he's expected to make a recovery. Please use my avatar on the get well card. I'm gonna pick up a couple cards to mail out today.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    RF,

I'm away from home for a few more days but will get a card in the mail as soon as I get back.

Me too! i dont have an avatar and would love to be included! Cards will be in the mail this evening. Can you take a picture of the finished product. Such a neat idea.

PS. Bill if you are reading this, i think you are taking your interest in Stephen King to literally! first thing i thought about was the dead zone and you coming back from the coma and being able to see the future!

Whoa, I just read the thread; please include my Avatar - and I will get two cards out within the next couple of days.
    Thanks much,

The Collector www.stephenkingcollector.com
    --Your source for info on rare Stephen King--

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent cards out via Airmail today.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

RF,

Yes I can.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    You can add my avatar, Jerome.
    Rachel, you have rep points in the bank for creating such an awesome signature in your profile to support Bill!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rachel Readman again."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

His relatives should tell him that they have the next 2 King books to be published available at home. Surely that would wake him up!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    RF,

Yes I can.

I didn't realize this was an option when I posted earlier my regret of not having an avatar to include -- please include my info (as like the image above) as well...thank you.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    I'm not sure what the avatar-collecting initiative is, but certainly feel free to add mine to the roster. Hope everyone on this forum is healthy and will be with us a long long time.
    I'm probably going to put together a poster wishing Bill a speedy recovery. The poster will have member's avatars on it. So far ~40 member's have asked that their avatar be included.
    I was wondering about that. Can include mine as well, please?
    Mark Twain

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sad news indeed. Wishing Bill the best for a speedy recovery.
    Please include my avatar too!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

In order to get this done soon, I need to set a Wednesday Midnight EDT deadline for people to ask for their avatar to be included.

Thanks.

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I"m assuming you got my PM about using mine?
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When Bill be out of the coma, I think that Jerome should maybe ask Marsha if maybe it would be possible that King does a small gesture and maybe sign a book for a fan that went through a lot?
    A signed DEAD ZONE one could be fun from Steve.

Obviously this would be a one off, not something that would be often requested...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

We're sorry to hear this news, but happy to know Bill's showing signs of recovery. May he be well soon! Our thoughts are with him and his family.
    Yes, please use my avatar as well.

Erin

Artwork by Erin S. Wells -- https://erinwellsart.wordpress.com

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    When Bill be out of the coma, I think that Jerome should maybe ask Marsha if maybe it would be possible that King does a small gesture and maybe sign a book for a fan that went through a lot?
    A signed DEAD ZONE one could be fun from Steve.

Obviously this would be a one off, not something that would be often requested...
    You know, Jeremy - I was thinking along similar lines earlier today. I dunno if it could be done but it would be a great gesture considering Bill's passion (and commitment) for The Haven Fundraiser here on the site.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    I"m assuming you got my PM about using mine?
    Yes.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was going to send a photo, but just use my avatar. I have two notes going to the post today.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Sad news, I hope Bill makes a full recovery, use my avatar if you like RF

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Oh no, I just signed on after being away for a few days and saw this. This is quite a shock. I wish Bill all the best, and hope he makes a speedy recovery. I'll be sending positive thoughts to him and his family. This place definitely isn't the same without him. Feel free to include my avatar as well.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I missed this news. Hope Bill is on the mend!
    Send the Minions to help!
    Please include my lack of avatar!
    thanks.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast