Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Cwalker

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Big thanks to Oy-the-Brave (Dave) for an absolutely wonderful copy of Heart-Shaped Box, S/L (Gollanzc). It is gorgeous!
    Combined with something David@Betts has set aside for me, I am really starting to feel good about my Hill collection.

Pictures will likely be added when I have both of them.
    Congrats, Chris! Looking forward to the pics. I received an excellent copy of Horns the other day from Dave as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Big thanks to Oy-the-Brave (Dave) for an absolutely wonderful copy of Heart-Shaped Box, S/L (Gollanzc). It is gorgeous!
    Combined with something David@Betts has set aside for me, I am really starting to feel good about my Hill collection.

Oooo...I'm curious! Think I know what it is, but we want pics man, PICS!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Oooo...I'm curious! Think I know what it is, but we want pics man, PICS!
    OK! OK! Because you demanded so nicely....

#407. What really blew me away was the quality and how shiny everything was.
    And yes Dez, you probably can guess what he next one is. Super-psyched about getting that on the shelf as well.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very shiny!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Chris! That is a purdy one, isn't it? Excited to see the other one!!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Chris!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

One more down....

"Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

One more down....

I knew it! That's a big one. Congrats!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Chris!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

One more down....

What a great edition! I wish I'd ordered the slipcase at the time.

I've been voodoo'ed!!!

A friend of mine makes these, and many other wonderful, often King related items. She did this one for me in my Indiana Jones/book event look, complete with book bag. Of course she promised my wife her own set of pins....
    She also does a sweet Pennywise...

Thanks Stacy!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Chris! Stacy was great to deal with! Thanks for sending her my way!

Here are my two new Chadbourne remarques. The first one was my suggestion as, for me and my little phobias, this was one of the scariest moments of The Shining. The second one is just classic Glen Creepy. First class stuff as usual!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are my two new Chadbourne remarques. The first one was my suggestion as, for me and my little phobias, this was one of the scariest moments of The Shining. The second one is just classic Glen Creepy. First class stuff as usual!

Those are killer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Chris!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I hate yellowjackets (got stung twice this summer), but I do like that drawing of them.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Yeah, I don't remember exactly what, but something happened when i was about 2 years old that contributed to my....dislike....of them even today.

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Chris!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, they are great Chadbourne remarques.

It took a snowy day and nowhere to go, but I finally got some pics up on my first post.
    It was kinda fun to take them down and get them arranged.
    Hope you like them, and there will be more soon! Promise.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice pictures, just noticed your quote, does Ford know you stole his hat? I mean, his fedora?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Looking good, Chris!

Big thanks to Dave at Betts for all he does, putting me one closer to a complete artist signed 1/1 set.

Very nice!

And I think I heard there's another Indiana Jones movie filming!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast