Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Cwalker

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great grab bag!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Chris!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great snags on the grab bag!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How many bags did you order?

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    That was two bags. I had originaly only done one, but got a second email with a second offer too good to pass up.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

New as of today...

Courtesy of Betts,
    Under The Dome - CE - as new as the day it was shrinkwrapped! Of course the wrap came right off. I may not be able to bring myself to read them yet, but I have definetly joined the "unwrap and check it out" club
    20th Century Ghosts - 1/1 - absolutely cherry, waiting to be signed, hopefuly in May, if not sooner.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Congrats on both!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for viewing, Bill. Your input is always welcome.

BTW... What do you think of Boston's new ace and closer?[/QUOTE]

Would that be as opposed to the Yankee's new ace closer? LOL LOL Better win in six, my friend!!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    That was two bags. I had originaly only done one, but got a second email with a second offer too good to pass up.

New today, a 1/1 Four Past Midnight and Firestarter 1/2, upgraded from 1/8. Both are in at least N/F.
    I still don't trust my grading ability!

Courtesy of an amazing Anonymous Santa, a signed copy of Revival arrived today. I say thankee, thankee and thankee again.
    I look forward to doing the same for someone someday.

New today...

Insomnia GE

thanks to Tomas!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice ! Photos ?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You get the other "Thumbs up" when you post the pic!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

jeeez, it's like you guys have never seen one before!

I gotta tell you though, when I contacted Tomas at stephenkingcollector.com about his book, he sent some pictures to make sure I was aware of the "damage" to the slipcase.
    He took some real close up pics that made it look... well.... noticeable. for that price though I wasn't gonna pass it up.
    On the spur of the moment, I contacted Ziesing Books to see if they perchance had any spare slipcases. They did, for an excellent price so I ordered one.
    IF i had seen the "damage" first, I probably would not have ordered the new case. It is so minor that it seems hardly worth mentioning.
    Point is though, Tomas DID mention it. First rate service, first rate packing, first rate guy. Look forward to working with him again.

On a side note, now that David is feeling better, I should have another nicety next week or so!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just breaking your shoes, bud!! Here's your smilie!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Chris! My, but you are learning all the tricks quickly! We'll done!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Chris. Congratulations.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on your book my friend. That is a good one The S/L has a cool fold out like traycase Put that next on your list!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

So in the middle of all his other madness, David at Betts took the time to get a copy of the Dr Sleep GE out to me.
    It's freaking gorgeous!
    No pics right now, as the wife has the camera in her ghost hunting kit.
    (did i just post that out loud?)

Okay, so whats next on the list? Dum dee dum de...... The wiki is your friend....

okay, so here is the Dr Sleep GE from Betts and a couple of items from today. I probably could have done better on the F&SF's condition or price, but they were right there in front of me and I still had some store credit!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Stumbled on a very nice copy of Umney's Last Case today. First one I've seen in person, and for $10 it seemed a safe bet.
    Obviously read, but no rips, tears or creases.

It's fun to find these more uncommon items!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

US (white cover) or UK (black cover)? Either way, a nice addition.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast