+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Cwalker

Traveler KMiller will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection- it's cool that you have both versions of the Insomnia dust jacket!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Thanks
    Next is to find both Tommyknockers variant covers that aren't all scuffed up. With the copies that you can find in used bookshops etc. the red and gold always sem to be rubbed off!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

From the Merrimack Halloween Book Fest

The days haul...

The Dark Man

Paul Tremblay

Christopher Golden

Joe Hill

and

Not a bad day spent...
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a bad day spent at all! Awesome signatures and doodles, congrats!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a good day to me.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joe hill is the man !! Congrats !!

It is missing the slipcase, and I needed to order a new dust jacket from CD, but for $40 I couldn't say no to my first numbered edition. (#919)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

A little something Glenn added to the copy of Secretary of Dreams Vol 2 that my wife let me get for an anniversary gift.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. I love my two remarques from Glenn in SOD!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool remarque!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can't do pics right now but I want to thank Dez (dnemec) for doing the trade that allowed me to add a very nice Colorado Kid, a cherry 11/22/63 (destined for a traycase), and a beautifull Dr. Sleep, signed in Toronto in '13 and in a CD slipcase.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Can't do pics right now but I want to thank Dez (dnemec) for doing the trade that allowed me to add a very nice Colorado Kid, a cherry 11/22/63 (destined for a traycase), and a beautifull Dr. Sleep, signed in Toronto in '13 and in a CD slipcase.
    Anytime, my friend! Enjoy!

Updated first post with a list of items in collection. still a work in progress...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by KMiller View Post
    Nice collection- it's cool that you have both versions of the Insomnia dust jacket!
    Doesn't everyone? LOL

Chris, if you want any opinions from the peanut gallery (If you don't just ignore me, most do!!! lol), I prefer pics, pics and more pics for the updates!!! You're chugging along pretty well there my friend!!! Congrats!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Chris, if you want any opinions from the peanut gallery (If you don't just ignore me, most do!!! lol), I prefer pics, pics and more pics for the updates!!! You're chugging along pretty well there my friend!!! Congrats!!!
    Right now the vast majority of my collection, the 1/1st's are in storage while we do the home-health care thing. We have a nice room in the gents house, but not alot of space. Besides, for the most part I think everyone has seen Misery or Dreamscape. I will certainly put up pics of unique, or just a little nicer than average. I recently picked up a couple of Gabaldon books from Easton Press for the wife, and a copy of Explorer's Guild signed by Baird, Ross and Costner. (yes, that Kevin Costner. . It's a very cool edition remenisent of the "adventure" novels of the 40's. I will have a few more things soon as well.

Now, that being said, if people still want to see pics of the basic stuff, i will oblige, and once we are in a more permanent situation I will certainly post pics of the new environment!

Thanks for viewing, Bill. Your input is always welcome.

BTW... What do you think of Boston's new ace and closer?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Besides, for the most part I think everyone has seen Misery or Dreamscape. I will certainly put up pics of unique, or just a little nicer than average.
    Now, that being said, if people still want to see pics of the basic stuff, i will oblige, and once we are in a more permanent situation I will certainly post pics of the new environment!
    You are correct. Unless there is a special story, or interesting facts about a standard trade 1st, there really is no need to post them.

Went to a local shop yesterday. Saw an item that I sorely needed for my core collection. Went back today and after the 20% holiday discount, store credit for an item i took with me, and the cash sale of another book at a different store down the street, I came home with a 1/1, F/F edition of Skeleton Crew for $35! This has the best DJ I personally have seen on a copy of SC. I have no doubt that there are better out there, but i would put this one up for the Pepsi challenge anytime.

Very Pleased!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Went to a local shop yesterday. Saw an item that I sorely needed for my core collection. Went back today and after the 20% holiday discount, store credit for an item i took with me, and the cash sale of another book at a different store down the street, I came home with a 1/1, F/F edition of Skeleton Crew for $35! This has the best DJ I personally have seen on a copy of SC. I have no doubt that there are better out there, but i would put this one up for the Pepsi challenge anytime.

Very Pleased!
    Awesome, congratulations!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very good. Congrats!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

one of the 7 or 8 reasons I love my wife today (every day it may be different reasons, but it always averages about 7) is that when i told her i was adding to my collection of King signatures, she didn't say a word. I will admit though that there was a small glint of relief in her eye when she saw what it was...

My Christmas coffee mug!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have one of those from my "SS" last year!!! Damn, cool too!! Congrats!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Grab Bag(s) came in today...

S/L PC copies;

John Dies at the End
    The Prophet
    The Twelve
    Salome
    Submerged

S/L copies
    The Language of Fear
    Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters

Limited Ed;
    Bastion

Trade HC
    Kinsman
    Mountains of the Misbegotten
    Fangoria Cover to Cover

Not a bad haul at all!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast