Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cujo remake is C.U.J.O. : Canine Unit Joint Operations

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Well put, Becca!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That sounds beyond horrible

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

We can hope for a horrible accident with the lighting or some rigging during filming. Perhaps the delivery truck will have a terrible crash after filming is done.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps they are simply just doing a remake, I wouldn't take this article as the gospel.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://1428elm.com/2017/10/24/cujo-...coming-remake/
    I don’t know if anyone out there is truly excited for the upcoming Cujo remake, but I can tell you who’s not… Dee Wallace!

Back in 1983, Wallace starred in Cujo as Donna Trenton, a young mother who takes along her son Tad to the local mechanic for car repairs. Unfortunately, the mechanic’s pet St. Bernard, Cujo, is bitten by a rabid bat, developing a sick case of rabies. The now-vicious dog goes on a rampage, trapping Donna in the car with Tad. Many horror fans consider Cujo to be one of the best Stephen King adaptations and it maintains a cult following to this day.

Fast forward to the present day, and writer/director/producer Lang Elliot is in the process of rebooting the film. But this isn’t going to be a simple retelling of the original story. Called Cujo: Canine Unit Joint Operations, we can tell right away from the title that Elliot is doing something very different with the story, though as of yet there aren’t many other details online about the project.

Recently, Cujo‘s Dee Wallace spoke to my colleague Susan here at 1428 Elm. In the phenomenal interview, the subject of the upcoming remake comes up — and Dee doesn’t seem too thrilled. Noting that she doesn’t know why “Stephen King would ever let them get away with that,” Wallace offers this blunt opinion on the remake:

“Look, I’ll just leave it at this. If they think they can do half the job that we did with Cujo and the dogs, real dogs and the kid who was amazing…. yeah, go ahead. Make an asshole out of yourself, go ahead! Give it a shot.”

Wallace adds that it feels akin to trying to remake The Wizard of Oz or E.T. If a movie is already good, it shouldn’t be remade. And to that I couldn’t agree with Wallace any more.

1983’s Cujo is indeed a classic horror film, and not one I personally want to see remade either. But that Hollywood trend certainly didn’t start with Cujo and won’t end there either. Perhaps if nothing else it will just bring some more attention back to the original.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=pablo;1084961]https://1428elm.com/2017/10/24/cujo-...coming-remake/
    [QUOTE]I don’t know if anyone out there is truly excited for the upcoming Cujo remake, but I can tell you who’s not… Dee Wallace!

Back in 1983, Wallace starred in Cujo as Donna Trenton, a young mother who takes along her son Tad to the local mechanic for car repairs. Unfortunately, the mechanic’s pet St. Bernard, Cujo, is bitten by a rabid bat, developing a sick case of rabies. The now-vicious dog goes on a rampage, trapping Donna in the car with Tad. Many horror fans consider Cujo to be one of the best Stephen King adaptations and it maintains a cult following to this day.

Fast forward to the present day, and writer/director/producer Lang Elliot is in the process of rebooting the film. But this isn’t going to be a simple retelling of the original story. Called Cujo: Canine Unit Joint Operations, we can tell right away from the title that Elliot is doing something very different with the story, though as of yet there aren’t many other details online about the project.

Recently, Cujo‘s Dee Wallace spoke to my colleague Susan here at 1428 Elm. In the phenomenal interview, the subject of the upcoming remake comes up — and Dee doesn’t seem too thrilled. Noting that she doesn’t know why “Stephen King would ever let them get away with that,” Wallace offers this blunt opinion on the remake:

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

May as well create a CUJO vs the children of the corn
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I'd watch that. Not like in a movie theater or anything, but definitely an illegal version on my laptop. Oh yeah. In a heartbeat.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I'd watch that. Not like in a movie theater or anything, but definitely an illegal version on my laptop. Oh yeah. In a heartbeat.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2