Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 5 Minutes or less-3 Items Max-What do you take?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It Gift Edition with Erin Wells remarque
    Flat Signed 11/22/63 (in The Collectors traycase)
    Flat Signed Revival

Now that I have an action plan in place for myself I need to prep my wife and daughter on what they will save from my office.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    The Shining US 1st (signed in front of me in Paris)
    Mr Mercedes UK 1st (first ever Fathers Day gift from my daughter)
    Signed Revival US 1st (amazing gift via member(s) here on the site)

Most of the S/L's etc I have are replaceable - the above 3 books mean a lot to me.

Still this.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would save

Uk long walk, signed at london
    Pet sematary 1st. Signed to dave 1987
    Sl the stand.

All sls are almost replacable so 1st two need saving.

As this is imaginary...

If the fire was on a day that the Kings were over for brunch, i'd stick Stephen on one shoulder, Joe on the other, and let Owen fend for himself.

😊

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Only 3 items....sheesh
    Orange Gunslinger proof
    Sphere Gunslinger proof
    Viking Gunslinger proof

too much artwork, would be hard to pick....my loss in a home fire would be extraordinary...yes I have insurance, but still...

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think mine would be these. I’ve spent so much time thinking about it though, I’ll probably just die in the fire trying to save everything.

Misery Lettered

Green Mile Coffey’s hand paperback - signed when I ran into him when I was at Mohonk Mountain House with my family a long time ago

My Whelan painting of a wastelands critter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't even think about saving anything King related, and I've got many one off rarities that cannot be replaced. I own lots of other things I would save first.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I wouldn't even think about saving anything King related, and I've got many one off rarities that cannot be replaced. I own lots of other things I would save first.
    Would love to know what those are Alan
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Geek Love, signed limited edition, with an original piece of artwork inserted. Only 26 in existence. No numbered edition.

It, signed limited edition, remarqued by all three artists, yes, included the deceased Glen Orbik. I also have a triple remarqued matching portfolio, but I'd have to sacrifice that one. Ugh!

TWTTK, signed limited edition, with a specially two page remarque by Jae Lee. Had to wait in his hotel lobby bar for him to finish, then had a great conversation with him.

I can't believe all of the remarqued books that I would have to lose out on. Lucky for me my Misery is being remarqued, so I would still get that one in month!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The evacuations and fires just north of me (70 miles), as well as mandatory power outages for safety (5 miles away from me) got me thinking to bump this thread. BTW, member RacerX45 lives in ornear where people are being evacuated (~180,000 people) and fires are once again encroaching on the area burned a few years back. Please send positive thoughts his way.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just heard from Racerx45. They are currently packing and awaiting the evacuation order. Please send some positive mojo his way.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Sending positive thoughts for a safe evacuation, journey, and return to no damage.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shit, hope that everybody will be fine...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Best wishes to every one affected.

John

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sending wishes and prayers to those in that area
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I’m happy to say that we are safe and sound. It’s been a very stressful week and it’s great to try and get back to a “normal” day.

I hope everyone understands if I don’t reply to the OP right now. I think the phase “too soon” is appropriate.

- Steve
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

When I see on the news those incredible fires, you just have to take a step back and just say wow. I hope everyone in that area is OK and come out fine ij the end. Sending positive thoughts to people in that area.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with all the positive mojo being sent to those affected/in danger of the CA fires....but different thread maybe?

Back on topic (with named thread)...I replied above a little over a year ago...slight change...

Orange Gunslinger proof
    Sphere Gunslinger proof
    My Father Callahan painting from Michael Whelan (see my avatar)

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

New update for me as well:
    1 - my bullet-framed gunslinger prelim by Bernie Wrightson
    2 - my triple remarqued signed limited IT
    3 - my lettered edition copy of Geek Love, one of my favorite reads of all time. Only 26 were done.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

THE GUNSLINGER 1st that Ralph had King sign for me at the George Mason event a number of years back when I couldn’t make the trip.

LISEY’S STORY signed 1st purchased at the King event in SF years ago during his book tour. That was my first time seeing King live. I didn’t meet him personally then, but it was the event where Jerome and I met up for the very first time.

TWTTKH 1st that King signed for me coming out of the men’s room at the Rock Bottom Remainders concert in L.A. a few years ago. Jerome witnessed and other TDT members were in general attendance.

While these three books are not even close to the monetary value of other King items in my collection, still they are the last things I would want to lose as they represent treasured times with friends.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF gave me liberty for 8 items: especially since we were evacuated from Vacaville this morning. Initially didn’t take any books - went back to check on house (it’s still standing as of 1400 PST):

Here’s the books in hand:
    Misery numbered
    Misery lettered
    Last Call
    Gunslinger S/L
    Gunslinger 1st inscribed
    It 1st inscribed to Caleb
    Stand bible/coffin
    Green Mile

Actually grabbed the first 5 n drive off - then I asked Steph to head back and grabbed the last three
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    RF gave me liberty for 8 items: especially since we were evacuated from Vacaville this morning. Initially didn’t take any books - went back to check on house (it’s still standing as of 1400 PST):

Here’s the books in hand:
    Misery numbered
    Misery lettered
    Last Call
    Gunslinger S/L
    Gunslinger 1st inscribed
    It 1st inscribed to Caleb
    Stand bible/coffin
    Green Mile

Actually grabbed the first 5 n drive off - then I asked Steph to head back and grabbed the last three
    Man, that is some real life choices. Wishing you, your family and community the best through this. Stay safe and I really hope your home is still standing at the end of these fires.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+1 to what Patrick said.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Scary shit! Sorry you are going through this. Hope your choices turn out to be irrelevant because nothing happened to your home.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Wildfires are no joke. Hoping all's well with you and yours.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope nothing happens to your place.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast