Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When to read insomnia (Insomnia and DT spoilers)

Gunslinger Apprentice chucknbuck will become famous soon enough chucknbuck's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default When to read insomnia (Insomnia and DT spoilers)

I just finished Insomnia, and really enjoyed it. I liked seeing a little back story on Patrick Danville, although that part is very brief. In hindsight, I think it would be fun to stop reading DT7 when Roland is given a copy of Insomnia in the storyline, then to go back to where you were in DT7 after Insomnia. I think it gives better context to the Danville character. I also think it would enhance the climax of DT7 in some ways.

A friend of mine is reading the series, I am going to encourage that approach.

Any thoughts?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I think they should be read in publication order.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I think they should be read in publication order.
    I agree.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread