Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King-Finders Keepers Signing - 7/12/2015-Maine

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I see Ms Mod has contacted the bookstore about folks listing copies for sale on eBay.
    Please back that up with more information.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

About half-way down the page Ms Mod posted that she contacted the bookstore.....

http://stephenking.com/xf/index.php?...ur-input.7887/

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I see Ms Mod has contacted the bookstore about folks listing copies for sale on eBay.
    I have to wonder why? What does it matter? I may sell my extra copy, and I'm a huge fan, I feel it helps out the fans that can't attend the event. Drama !!!!!!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Looks like I'm meeting up with Glenn Chadbourne on Monday.
    Having a pint right at a wharf on the ocean.
    Nice... Is this a private meeting? I may be traveling hwy 1 from Portland to Bangor Monday, give me a shout.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Looks like I'm meeting up with Glenn Chadbourne on Monday.
    Having a pint right at a wharf on the ocean.
    Nice... Is this a private meeting? I may be traveling hwy 1 from Portland to Bangor Monday, give me a shout.
    Turns out Glenn didn't realize he is scheduled to be out of town for a wedding, so the meeting is cancelled.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to wonder why? What does it matter? I may sell my extra copy, and I'm a huge fan, I feel it helps out the fans that can't attend the event. Drama !!!!!!
    My wife and I worked hard to move schedules around so we could attend the event. Unfortunately, the day I called to order two tickets, they sold out. So with that said, after reading the post on the Kings site, it seems like they feel if you can't make the event, you shouldn't be allowed to own a signed copy. If this is the case, maybe the number of tickets sold shouldn't have been limited.

If they had their way, a red stamp will be placed in the book saying "not allowed for resale".

It also seems to me that Mrs. Mod is more interested in stopping someone reselling a legit King signature vs. putting efforts towards removing forged copies off EBay. If you are wondering, yes she has the power to remove forged books.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

my plane to Maine leaves in exactly 24 hours 48 minutes...
    time to pack

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Have a great time guys!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    My wife and I worked hard to move schedules around so we could attend the event. Unfortunately, the day I called to order two tickets, they sold out. So with that said, after reading the post on the Kings site, it seems like they feel if you can't make the event, you shouldn't be allowed to own a signed copy. If this is the case, maybe the number of tickets sold shouldn't have been limited.

If they had their way, a red stamp will be placed in the book saying "not allowed for resale".

It also seems to me that Mrs. Mod is more interested in stopping someone reselling a legit King signature vs. putting efforts towards removing forged copies off EBay. If you are wondering, yes she has the power to remove forged books.

Mulleins
    Imagine if they did stamp the books.... You would know for sure that you had 1 of 500 then. All of a sudden we got a S/L up in here lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    Imagine if they did stamp the books.... You would know for sure that you had 1 of 500 then. All of a sudden we got a S/L up in here lol
    Sure! But I can sell a S/L from my collection without worrying about going to jail...haha.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    my plane to Maine leaves in exactly 24 hours 48 minutes...
    time to pack
    Weather is going to be just like Hawaii!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys are going to have a blast. Take lots of pictures.

Ralph, sorry to hear you were unable to secure tix. That sucks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here in old orchard beach... Went to a random used bookstore... Lol and there was a shit ton of 1st kings. I had em all but wow... For someone that didn't ????
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Oh... And having a blast so far! Can't wait to see ya'll!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Who's staying in Portland? I will be in Saturday afternoon was looking to see if anyone has set up a meet and greet for dinner time either in Portland od Bridgton. Also is there going to be a get together on Sunday?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    Who's staying in Portland? I will be in Saturday afternoon was looking to see if anyone has set up a meet and greet for dinner time either in Portland od Bridgton. Also is there going to be a get together on Sunday?
    This seems to be an event where people are coming in at varying times, for varying durations.
    The main common factor is we all will be at the signing.
    I believe there are people staying in Portland Saturday night (I'll be in Bangor that night), some staying in or near Bridgton etc.
    After the event (it will likely end by noon) I'm not sure.
    There is no official TheDarkTower.org gathering. It's just too complicated.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is just south of the theater where signing is, Sunday brunch 10am-3Pm, http://www.theblackhorsetavern.com/brunch.html

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Any new orders for a TheDarkTower.Org shirt?
    Hand delivered. Black or red L, Xl, XXL

There are less than 10 left.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm eager to hear about everyone's experience! I'm also jealous.

Dan

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

REminder that I am buying extra signed copies. I have a 20+ wait list at Betts.

Contact me at david@bettsbooks.com if you have a copy you want to sell please. I'll be at the event with my daughter.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome I would like one xl black if available, pickup Sunday morning.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

David both of mine are accounted for.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    Jerome I would like one xl black if available, pickup Sunday morning.
    I'll bring you one.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wishing a wonderful and eventful time to all who are fortunate enough to attend!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast