Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King-Finders Keepers Signing - 7/12/2015-Maine

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King-Finders Keepers Signing - 7/12/2015-Maine

King will be signing 500 books on 7/12/2015 in Brighton Maine.
    Limit 2 tickets per person. I.D. is required. Named person on ticket must be present and show their I.D.
    Call bookstore at (207) 647-2122

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

My wife and I are going.
    We only got one ticket each however.
    That was all they were giving out.
    Looking forward to it.
    They seem very strict(on paper)....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just a note... they are VERY STRICT. The tickets are almost sold out. Here is all the info I got from them:

Stephen King Book Signing
    FINDERS KEEPERS
    Bridgton Books
    207-647-2122
    Sunday, July 12th, 2015 10:00 am
    Bridgton Books is sponsoring a book signing with esteemed, local author Stephen King, who has graciously offered to sign 500 copies of his new book entitled FINDERS KEEPERS. Due to the large expected volume of people attending, The Magic Lantern has generously agreed to host the event. Tickets are available now at Bridgton Books. The ticket includes a first printing-first edition copy of "Finders Keepers", and tickets are the price of the book (30.00 plus tax) plus a two dollar processing fee.
    There will be free refreshments at the Magic Lantern for the attendees. Because of the large amount of people going, Stephen will not be able to personalize the books he signs, and also won't be able to sign any other books, except the book included with the ticket. Please no backpacks or flash photography.
    We have put an announcement in the Bridgton News for tomorrow, but are holding off posting this on Stephen King's website in the hopes that more people from this area will be able to visit with the author, who has many ties to this community. Once it gets posted on the author's official website, it will sell out within 24 hours, so get your tickets now.
    Tickets ONLY available through calling or stopping by Bridgton Books. Please do not try to order tickets through facebook or call the Magic Lantern. Thank you.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    My wife and I are going.
    We only got one ticket each however.
    That was all they were giving out.
    Looking forward to it.
    They seem very strict(on paper)....
    I got one for me and my wife... I wonder why they did not sell you two???
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there a ticket cost?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

There are plenty of us going...I might have left someone out but...me, RF, Tippy, Explorer (thank you Jim for finding this), RoseAnn Barr, Twisted Nadine, Webstar, Pasiuk57, Cook (I think)...maybe more

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

We got ours. RF, I owe ya.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nervermind, found it. ($30)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a wait list for signed copies already of 10 people....Any of you with an extra book come to me please. My best guess is that after the signing these will be seen at $350-$400 for sale. King NEVER did a formal signing for Mr. Mercedes and I estimate maybe 25 legit signed copies exist...those go for $500-$600 each!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

If anyone would organize a signed copy at this evening for me, i would really appreciate this. Ist a long way from Germany to Maine :-( If there is anyone who like to help me, please send me a PM! Thanks!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got a ticket for me and one for my wife. I had originally thought we would/could get two each-this 4 total but not the case.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

too bad we could not buy two tickets each person going...

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

JUST A Reminder, Event Organizers search this site, they don't like lots of questions! Should we start a private thread to talk about the upcoming event and share information?

Less questions, means more success. 14 SK events for me over 70 books signed in person. and it is getting harder and harder to manage with large crowds.

my best event still is BOSTON LOWELL. i was one of two members to attend and got 9 books signed. and he didnt even blink an eye!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I got a ticket for me and one for my wife. I had originally thought we would/could get two each-this 4 total but not the case.
    Oh that makes sense....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    JUST A Reminder, Event Organizers search this site, they don't like lots of questions! Should we start a private thread to talk about the upcoming event and share information?

Less questions, means more success. 14 SK events for me over 70 books signed in person. and it is getting harder and harder to manage with large crowds.

my best event still is BOSTON LOWELL. i was one of two members to attend and got 9 books signed. and he didnt even blink an eye!
    WOW! 9 signed???? Maybe we should do as Glen says all?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Just a thought, but maybe you should all exchange email addresses. Just saying....
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Just a thought, but maybe you should all exchange email addresses. Just saying....
    You gonna go Bill?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

I'm there!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've PM's David to be on the Bett's waitlist, but if I could get someone's reasonably priced spare, I'd be appreciative. I hope that you all have a great time at the event. I'd love to pack up and go. One of these days, I'll be able to!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Despite having one coming from the HF, I would be interested in a spare as well if any should become available. Please let me know!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn...wish I could go, but after having the A/C break on Sunday (and I'm in South Carolina...neither I nor my books can live without that!) and having to pay all this extra money because my health insurance sucks, I am out. I hope we'll be in better shape so I can go to the next one!!! Have fun guys!!!!!!!

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Have a great time everyone!!!

Dan

Country
    Country Flag

Guys we should plan a supper/get-together for Saturday night before the signing That be nice
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I probably can't make it, but I have a collector friend who has a friend that runs a B&B in the area. She's trying to get them to go to the signing for us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast