Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 102 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Ready Player one 1/1 flat signed by cline. Asking 235 OBO. F/f condition.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

George R.R. Martin
    and Gardner Dozois, eds.

ROGUES
    Subterranean Press, 2015.
    Deluxe edition, limited state, one of 500 numbered copies signed by the editors and all contributors, including George R.R. Martin, Patrick Rothfuss, Neil Gaiman, Gillian Flynn, Joe Abercrombie, Scott Lynch and more. In addition, one of fifty copies with a bound-in remarque by illustrator Ken Laager, this showing Bast from the Rothfuss story, "The Lightning Tree." A brand-new, unread copy, fine in fine jacket and decorated slipcase, as issued.

OP on publication. The remarques--original illustrations by the artist--were offered slightly later and buyers were allowed to choose the story they wanted the art for. Fifty were available; per the publisher fewer were actually offered for sale.

Headed to eBay tonight at $799. Open to offers, so please PM if interested.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a hell of a remarque! Whoever ends up with it in their collection will be one lucky person!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that remarque is really well done. Good luck with the sale!

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Fault in our Stars. 1st unread. All of the first print run were signed. $60 obo.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a few S/L books I am trying to get off of my shelves. I can provide pics if needed.

These three were part of a Sub Press grab-bag. They are all unread, but they all have tiny dings on some of the corners. Otherwise they are in unread condition.

Black Hills from Dan Simmons - list price $80, selling for $25
    The Angel's Game from Carlos Ruiz Zafon - list price $125, selling for $30
    Empire of Ivory from Naomi Novik - list price $125, selling for $30 SOLD

Also have a copy of Chills from RIck Hautala. Fine condition. List price $40, selling for $15

Shipping to be determined. PM me if interested.

Thanks.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Good prices Eric.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man I am tempted to get them all lol

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Advance Reading Copy / proof of Richard Christian Matheson's SCARS, his first short-story collection. Foreword by Stephen King. Scream Press. NF to Fine in wraps. Signed by Matheson on title page. $25 shipped.

Sold.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Thomas Ligotti

THE AGONIZING RESURRECTION OF VICTOR FRANKENSTEIN
    Centipede Press, 2011.
    First thus ("substantially revised" for this edition). This one of a limited number of contributor copies numbered in red and signed by Thomas Ligotti and Harry O. Morris. New and unread, sans jacket as issued in slipcase. OP on publication. Standard numbered copies are $400 and up online; open to offers.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My last customer stiffed me for all of last month's work, so I have to sell a few things. I'm not liquidating or anything, but I need to sell some extras.

Check or PP Gift preferred. Regular PP add 3%. I'm open to offers. All books are F/F/F. Shipping mentioned is domestic - if international then we'll work it out.

Ray Bradbury THE CAT'S PAJAMAS: Stories + 5 SIGNED Limited Edition - $75 shipped priority.

Joe Hill Horns Signed Limited Slipcased edition - $130 shipped priority

Clive Barker The Books of Blood Signed Limited Six Volume Subterranean Press - $250 (issue price) shipped priority.

I'll be adding more...

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian... Clean out your inbox.

This copy goes on eBay tonight; I have another coming for my own collection.
    Long OP. PM if interested!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Brian... Clean out your inbox.
    Cleaned...

I just notice that the Horns slipcase is upside down and dusty!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone remember what was the issue price for David J. Schow's The Shaft from Centipede Press? Thanks.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, thanks. I just read the short story Schow expanded and turned into this novel. I was impressed and figured I had to have it.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ray Bradbury: R is for Rocket S/L #183, S is for Space #91. PM me if interested!

"God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm running out of space on my bookshelf and am trying to raise some funds for some upcoming purchases. Most of these will go up on eBay once I get around to taking pictures. Can expedite the picture taking if anyone would like some. All are in fine condition.

Still doing some research on pricing, so feel free to send along an offer if you're interested and think the book is worth less than I listed. There's a good chance I'll take it Prices are for PP gift, or add 2.9% . Will split shipping in the US.

Clive Barker
    • Tortured Souls: The Legend of Primordium - Limited Edition - Subterranean Press ($100)
    • The Adventures of Mr. Maximillian Bacchus and His Travelling Circus - Signed Limited Hardcover - Bad Moon Books ($80)
    Douglas Clegg
    • Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters - Lettered Editions R/52 - Cemetery Dance ($90)
    Caitlin R. Kiernan
    • Beneath an Oil-Dark Sea: The Best of Caitlin R. Kiernan (Volume Two) w/ False Starts II Bonus Hardcover - Limited Edition #242/600 - Subterranean Press ($70)
    Robert McCammon
    • The Border - Limited Edition #329/500- Subterranean Press ($150)
    • Blue World - Limited Edition #535/1000 - Subterranean Press ($70)
    • Stinger - Lettered Edition FF/52 - Subterranean Press ($350)
    Scott Smith
    • The Ruins - Lettered Editions F/52 - Cemetery Dance ($80)
    Bram Stoker
    • Dracula - Limited Edition - Centipede Press ($175)
    Ray Bradbury
    • Cat’s Pajamas + 5 - Signed Limited #817/1000 ($70)
    • Cat’s Pajamas + 5 - Signed Limited #818/1000 ($70)
    Andy Weir
    • The Martian - Advance Reading Copy - Crown Publishing Group ($40)
    • The Martian (UK) - Advance Reading Copy - Del Rey ($60)
    • The Martian - Limited Edition #135/750 - Subterranean Press ($125)
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Folks ,
    looking for UK 1/1 of Abercrombies

Before they are hanged
    Last arguments ofkings
    The Blade Itself

No Subpress , only UK 1/1

Cheers

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Hey Folks ,

Before they are hanged
    Last arguments ofkings
    The Blade Itself

Cheers
    That's to be my next excursion. Just read The Blade Itself recently and loved it! Good luck!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

looking for the market value of a "Unchained and Unhinged" by Joe Lansdale. PC (of a 750 run), Subterranean Press. F/F copy signed by author and illustrator.
    Thanks!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Hey Folks ,

Before they are hanged
    Last arguments ofkings
    The Blade Itself

Cheers
    That's to be my next excursion. Just read The Blade Itself recently and loved it! Good luck!

Thanks, its one of the best stories i read in the last years. I loved the story and characters.
    I have the SPress version , but still looking for some nice 1/1 - so i am still on the marked for them.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy of Heart Shaped Box signed and dated by Joe Hill (no doodle though). Good shape with a tiny tiny ding at the top left corner of the cover. Cover is in a Brodart sleeve and other than that one mark it is in pristine and unread condition. It is a first edition 3rd printing. I will sell it for $20 shipped or trade for a 1st/1st trade paperback of the same book.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What do you think Legends II S/L is worth?
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 102 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast