Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Anybody have a THE GHOST BOX III, one of 100 limited edition still in original shrinkwrap for sale?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I think maybe the confusion is that you’re referring to the first printing of that state of the book as a first edition, first printing.

My understanding is that it’s not a first edition. What you are looking for seems to be a first printing of a reprint edition of the book, Is that correct?
    You got it. First edition/ first print of that state.

Like there are first editions (or first Viking edition) of The Gunslinger. And Grant is the TRUE first Edition.

Whew! Thanks for that help on verbiage.

So I am looking for the first edition/first print of the state pictured. Not the true first edition.

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Suntups IAL and Time Machine #69 with rights to future ones. $900 includes shipping in US when released. PPF
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

Hello all, I am selling The Three Body Problem, letter T for $7500. The first three books are paid for already, and I will email subpress to transfer the rights to the 4th and any subsequent books. For the fastest reply shoot me an email at bwftravis@gmail.com.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have a few things for sale:

Baoshu - The Redemption of Time
    Cixin Liu - Ball Lightning
    Cixin Liu - The Supernova Era

All three are "signed limited" editions from Head of Zeus, signed by their respective authors, none of that "signed by translator" BS. I'm not sure exactly how limited these are. They look like trade editions but have a designated signature page and a ribbon marker. $50 for all three. They're now in brodart covers.

John R. Little - The Murder of Jesus Christ. #11/45. Also in a plastic cover. $20.

I'm in Canada so please, don't ask "why no Media Mail?", K? We can split the shipping and it shouldn't be too bad at all.

I'm also very open to trades. I like Kealan Patrick Burke, Gene O'Neill, Joe Hill (LF signed Full Throttle), Moebius (Blueberry and Airtight Garage), Harlan Ellison (LF trade Strange Wine), Brian Hodge, Michael Marshall Smith...or just post some junk you don't need. I listed authors whose books aren't too hard to find and are pretty close to what I listed financially.

Please be reasonable when sending a list. These are almost fire sale deals/pay it forward prices. Don't inflate the value of your books to get more from me. All of mine are well below market value.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I have a few things for sale:

Baoshu - The Redemption of Time
    Cixin Liu - Ball Lightning
    Cixin Liu - The Supernova Era

All three are "signed limited" editions from Head of Zeus, signed by their respective authors, none of that "signed by translator" BS. I'm not sure exactly how limited these are. They look like trade editions but have a designated signature page and a ribbon marker. $50 for all three. They're now in brodart covers.

John R. Little - The Murder of Jesus Christ. #11/45. Also in a plastic cover. $20.

I'm in Canada so please, don't ask "why no Media Mail?", K? We can split the shipping and it shouldn't be too bad at all.

I'm also very open to trades. I like Kealan Patrick Burke, Gene O'Neill, Joe Hill (LF signed Full Throttle), Moebius (Blueberry and Airtight Garage), Harlan Ellison (LF trade Strange Wine), Brian Hodge, Michael Marshall Smith...or just post some junk you don't need. I listed authors whose books aren't too hard to find and are pretty close to what I listed financially.

Please be reasonable when sending a list. These are almost fire sale deals/pay it forward prices. Don't inflate the value of your books to get more from me. All of mine are well below market value.
    Why no media mail?! Damn canucks.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I walked myself right into that one.

That actually was a message I received through eBay from a US buyer. I very politely explained Canada is a country with its own currency, borders and even, *gasp*, postal system which does not even have an equivalent of MM for domestic mail, let alone a magical MM for international packages.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still for sale - signed numbered Suntup Rosemary’s Baby - issue price. Still in the box. Please PM if interested.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I walked myself right into that one.

That actually was a message I received through eBay from a US buyer. I very politely explained Canada is a country with its own currency, borders and even, *gasp*, postal system which does not even have an equivalent of MM for domestic mail, let alone a magical MM for international packages.
    I thought that was Monopoly money
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD SOLD SOLD. Thx.

Slip has banged up corners. Book is fine.
    $30 + shipping

Limited to 400
    Waterstones Exclusive
    If you would like other pics/info let me know.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A long shot here:

Did anyone get the lettered edition of NK Jemisin's The Stone Sky but does not want the lettered edition of How Long Til Black Future Month? I'd really like to pick up the lettered edition but I don't have a copy of the lettered The Stone Sky. I'm not looking to buy the lettered The Stone Sky, but if you were planning to give up rights, or if you want to retain the rights but aren't interested in this particular book, please let me know!

Thanks

EDIT: Found someone! Thanks team

Along the Path of the Beam The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about

Hello fellow collectors!

I am looking for a Lettered edition of Legends by Tor edited by Robert Silverberg, specifically Letter "S" copy.

I currently have Lettered "MM" copy and I am willing to trade my copy for yours PLUS reasonable monetary compensation!

I am desperately searching for the copy and if you know the whereabout of Letter "S" copy, I would be most grateful if you could send me a message!

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don’t know if anyone here collects John Scalzi, but I am looking for an ARC of The Consuming Fire.
    Have an ARC of The Collapsing Empire to trade or cash.
    Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Going to sell my matching pair Gardens of the Moon and Deadhouse Gates #8’s from SP. As new and unread in mylar covers. I do not own the other number #8’s. The number is reserved on pre-orders as I asked Bill for #8 Dust of Dreams and the number was taken. So they might show up as a set of 3-10 after the release of the Crippled God. I acquired a lettered set so my zeal for completing these has weakened and I decided to let someone else’s bookcase be brightened by these beautiful books. As you know they aren’t cheap as these 2 are the rarest to find. I can let them go as a set for $4.000 PayPal F&F.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE:

All books are Lettered Editions at issue price plus shipping:

Kim Harrison Perfunctory Affection

Peter Brett Barren

Joe Landsdale - Bubba and Cosmic

Kevin Hearne - Iron Druid Chronicles ( 4 books)

I might have some other Subterranean Press lettereds I will be willing to part with so if you are looking for something specific please DM - they might be rare and be above issue price.

Cheers
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

This is a great deal:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/ON-STRANGER...AAAOSw3EteKypA

On Stranger Tides SL for $100 BIN. Only 250 of these were made.

Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill! Accepting reasonable offers on:
    SOLD- Gollancz Heart Shaped Box

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What I want to know is, how did you get those pictures to post like that!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    What I want to know is, how did you get those pictures to post like that!
    Ha! App called inCollage, Steve.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

If anyone has ordered the lettered edition of Red Dragon, and would be interested in selling, please PM me.

You can retain rights to future lettered Suntup titles; I’m interested in this title only.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill- See pics above

Shipping included for U.S./ actual shipping cost for International. PM to purchase or ask further questions.

Full Throttle Gollancz w/slipcase #26/250 - $100

Full Throttle U.S. 1st/1st signed - $35 SOLD

Fireman PS publishing #619/974 - $95

Fireman CD slipcase/limited to 1500 -$125

Fireman Gollancz 301/350 - $90

Horns U.S. 1st/1st - $90

Horns PS #189/200 (little stain on traycase)- $315

Strange Weather U.S. 1st/1st - $50

20th Century Ghosts 10th Ann. Slipcased/signed- $100

20th Century Ghosts PS #104/200 $450

20th Century Ghosts U.S 1st/1st signed by Hill/Chong - $80

20th Century Ghosts Trade Paperback signed by Hill/Chong - $40

Heart Shaped Box U.S 1st/1st signed - $50

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FYI, there is a newly listed lettered edition of Blood's A Rover on eBay that is cheaper than I've seen before: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bloods-a-Ro...YAAOSwvvJeMQI~

IMO one of the better Sub Press releases of the last couple of years and a gorgeous book.

EDIT: Somehow I missed this copy, at an even better price - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bloods-a-Ro...cAAOSwtkRcxMMJ

Wow! Not sure why this book dropped in price all of a sudden, it certainly hasn't gotten less beautiful over the last year!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That second one is from a member here - ym2000 (Yegor).
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hey, if anyone is looking for these two books I am interested in selling. Prices are PayPal Friends and Family, including priority mail and signature confirmation. You can always offer too!

Childhoods End CP Numbered ($415)
    Silence of the Lambs Lettered ($1850)

Thanks!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Looking to maybe sell a matched set of The Passage Trilogy by Justin Cronin from CD, any ideas on the going rate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast