Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2521

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I have a few books for sale:

The Woman – Jack Ketchum (#17/174, signed x2 by Jack Ketchum and Lucky McKee)
    Fine leatherbound book in a near-fine traycase
    $85

NOS4A2 – Joe Hill (#991/999, signed x2 by Joe Hill and C.P. Wilson III)
    Fine book in a fine slipcase, includes the graphic novel Wraith
    $180

Key to the Candy Cane Gates (Skelton Crew Studio)
    #84/400, the attached card is signed x2 by Joe Hill and C.P. Wilson III.
    $125
    I want to move these fast. Get NOS4A2 and the Key for $285 with free shipping!

Along the Path of the Beam Tkstone is on a distinguished road Tkstone's Avatar

Default Interested in your Jack Ketchum “The Woman”.

$85

$180

$125
    I sent you an email to mention that I am interested in purchasing your Jack Ketchum book if still for sale. Thanks.
    Wanted
    A Mountain Walked by Centipede Press signed
    The Light is the Darkness by Laird Barron (Lettered Edition) by Infernal House
    Little Books Series I (15 Volume set by Borderlands Press)

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hate hate hate eBay but I don't really have any other avenues for selling, so I'm going to be listing some books here over the next couple weeks. Most are S/L small press books, some are first editions. All are F/F unless noted. Here are the first few:

Small World - Tabitha King - S/L, Cemetery Dance; $55 shipped (list was $50)
    Noctuary - Thomas Ligotti - First Edition, Carroll & Graf; $55 shipped
    Golden Son - Pierce Brown - S/L, Subterranean Press; $100 shipped (list was $80)

Also, I have 20-30 older Cemetery Dance titles and ARCs that I need to part with - mostly non-King books. I very much do not want to spend the time and shipping to list them all individually, so if anyone wants a good price on a lot of good books, let me know. Otherwise I'll probably offer them as smaller lots of 5-10 books here first then on eBay.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Tkstone View Post

$85

$180

$125
    I sent you an email to mention that I am interested in purchasing your Jack Ketchum book if still for sale. Thanks.
    Sorry, I didn’t get your message. The book has sold.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I hate hate hate eBay but I don't really have any other avenues for selling, so I'm going to be listing some books here over the next couple weeks. Most are S/L small press books, some are first editions. All are F/F unless noted. Here are the first few:

Small World - Tabitha King - S/L, Cemetery Dance; $55 shipped (list was $50)
    Golden Son - Pierce Brown - S/L, Subterranean Press; $100 shipped (list was $80)

Also, I have 20-30 older Cemetery Dance titles and ARCs that I need to part with - mostly non-King books. I very much do not want to spend the time and shipping to list them all individually, so if anyone wants a good price on a lot of good books, let me know. Otherwise I'll probably offer them as smaller lots of 5-10 books here first then on eBay.
    Sent you a pm yesterday about Ligotti.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Deborah Harry aka Blondie has an autobiography out. She apparently is on a book tour. For some reason the event in Philadelphia was apparently cancelled but they provided this info about signed copies:

if you would like to purchase a signed copy of Debbie Harry's new book, please reach out to The Joseph Fox Bookshop via their website and type "signed copy" in the comment field. Alternatively you may call or email the shop at 215-563-4184 or beckym@foxbookshop.com.

Let me know if anyone is successful in confirming (I'm still sulking after the SK event with these independent bookstores - LOL).

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I am interested in Three Body Problem/Dark Forest lettered if anyone has it for sale. I can throw in Elric of Melnibone Numbered Set or Silence of the Lambs Lettered for trade. You can buy either of these outright as well with the proper offer. Just PM me if interested.

Also, as always, looking for Altered Carbon lettered "O".
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

For art lovers like myself. Tommy Arnold has limited edition prints of his artwork for Gideon and Harrow the ninth for sale on his website for the next 72hours
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am interested in Gideon by Tamsyn Muir if anyone has it for sale. It's in Preorder.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Black Miau View Post
    I am interested in Gideon by Tamsyn Muir if anyone has it for sale. It's in Preorder.
    https://forbiddenplanet.com/284110-g...ion-hardcover/

Can still get signed copies here - I actually got one from them about 2 weeks ago - she was in shop and signed then - so an early release

Or can get this edition too:

https://www.illumicrate.com/product/...ingle-purchase

I already had a copy and one from subpress - so I did not get the illumicrate version
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you so much! Illumicrate Edition is nice.
    If anyone has the Subterranean Press edition for sale in preorder, here I am.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

Small World - Tabitha King - S/L, Cemetery Dance; $55 $50 shipped (list was $50)
    Golden Son - Pierce Brown - S/L, Subterranean Press; $100 $90 shipped (list was $80)

Bump and slight price reduction on two of them.

Also, I will be listing some big titles here first in the next couple of days - some older and rarer Centipede Press books, an Anne Leckie matched set from Sub Press (numbered), an interesting Matheson title from Gauntlet, and probably a few others...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Listing a few SubPress titles here before going to eBay. All prices are in US dollars; postage is extra at cost. Multiple books on the same line are sold as a set only; price is for the set.

Let me know if you're interested.

Numbered

Abercrombie, Joe - Shattered Sea Trilogy (matching #220 in SubPress slipcase) - $450
    Dahlquist, Gordon - Glass Books (#154) and Dark Volume (#486) - $110
    Hobb, Robin - Farseer Trilogy (matching #355) - $325 - SOLD
    Martin and Dozois (ed.) - Rogues (#330) - $275
    McCammon, Robert - Baal Deluxe (#29) - slight rubbing on slipcase - $110 - SOLD
    McCammon, Robert - Bethany's Sin (#585) - $75 - SOLD
    McCammon, Robert - The Night Boat (#528) - $75 - SOLD
    McCammon, Robert - Stinger (#472) - $95 - SOLD
    McCammon, Robert - The River of Souls (#436) - small scuff on slipcase - $95
    McCammon, Robert - The River of Souls (#421) - $125
    McCammon, Robert - Freedom of the Mask (#409) - $125
    Morgan, Richard K. - The Steel Remains (#487) and The Cold Commands (#43) - $85
    Simmons, Dan - The Fifth Heart (#300) - $45 - SOLD
    Zafon, Carlos Ruiz - The Prisoner of Heaven (#199) - $100 - SOLD

Lettered

Carey, Jacqueline - Kushiel's Dart and Kushiel's Chosen (Matching Q): $850 - SOLD
    Straub, Peter - The Skylark (PC) - $400
    Willis, Connie - Blackout (W) and All Clear (PC): $800

Gift/Trade

King, Stephen - The Shining - Gift Edition in shrinkwrap - $175
    McCammon, Robert - The River of Souls (Deluxe Signed Trade) - $50
    McCammon, Robert - Freedom of the Mask - (Deluxe Signed Trade) - $50
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think ur2ndbiggestfan is still missing those Connie Willis lettereds, no?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I think ur2ndbiggestfan is still missing those Connie Willis lettereds, no?
    I hate acronyms, but...

ROFL
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Trying to raise some funds!

Everything here includes shipping to the continental US but I'm happy to ship anywhere in the world at cost.

PayPal F&F preferred but I'd take regular PayPal +3%, or, if you're really old school, a mailed check or money order (book to ship after it clears).

I'm open to payment plans (books to ship after complete payment), and also am willing to negotiate prices on some titles, especially if you want to make an offer on multiples.

Centipede Press

The Urth of the New Sun - Gene Wolfe | $???? [Matching numbered set of books 1-3, 5, and 6, but missing The Citadel of the Autarch; I would like to complete this set (!) but am open to offers from folks here; don't be shy to message me if you are interested]

Max Ernst: An Artist's Portfolio - Max Ernst | $400
    The Hot Spot - Charles Williams | $325 PENDING
    The Doll + The Parasite - Ramsey Campbell | $400 [Set of two books - matching numbers]
    The Bestiary - Ann Vandermeer (ed.) | $40
    The Werewolf of Paris - Guy Endore | $75 [Rubbing to the front board and edges; priced to reflect damage] SOLD
    Stand on Zanzibar - John Brunner | $160 [Damage from removed sticker on front board; priced to reflect damage] SOLD
    Hell House - Richard Matheson | $575 SOLD
    The Dark - James Herbert | $375
    The Agonizing Resurrection of Victor Frankenstein - Thomas Ligotti | $375 [Red numbered author's copy, shrinkwrapped, purchased directly from Ligotti (he used to sell on Amazon!)]

Subterranean Press

A Clash of Kings Lettered PC - George RR Martin | $2450 [Open to negotiation!!]

Golden Son - Pierce Brown | $80[List price]
    Caliban's War - S.A. Corey | $75 [Slightly bumped corners] SOLD
    Ancillary Mercy, Ancillary Sword, and Provenance - Anne Leckie | $200 [Matching numbered set of books, missing Ancillary Justice (the first title), but would include rights to future Leckie titles of this number from Sub Press, assuming that Bill continues to give priority (Provenance priority was given to Ancillary Sword owners)]

Provenance Lettered Traycase | $25 [Traycase only, fits both numbered and lettered copies]

Lonely Road Books
    The Vampyricon - Douglas Clegg | $50 [Double stamping error]
    The Fall - Del Toro & Hogan | $75 [includes rights to final book in trilogy]

Gauntlet Press
    The Gauntlet Chapbooks of Richard Matheson - Richard Matheson | $350 [1 of ~15 copies, a set of 8 chapbooks (each signed by Matheson), bound together, with an artist's front board signed by both Matheson and the Harry O. Morris!]

Suntup Editions
    Horns (Artist Gift Edition) - Joe Hill | $75 [There is some wrinkling in the paper on the spine of the slipcase, but it will be shipped in the original shipping box (with foam inserts)]

I'm happy to answer any questions about these!

EDIT to lower some prices

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All,
    Selling a matching numbered set ( 128 ) of MM AGoT and ACoK. Please PM with questions and/or for photos. Don't have a set price in mind, but open to reasonable offers.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Hi All,
    Selling a matching numbered set ( 128 ) of MM AGoT and ACoK. Please PM with questions and/or for photos. Don't have a set price in mind, but open to reasonable offers.
    Ok, whoever wrote this post is lame. Next time I see him I'll let him know.
    Personally, I like to have relevant details at hand when considering a purchase. Haha, sorry for being lazy with my post earlier.
    Matching Meisha Merlin set of A Game of Thrones and A Clash of Kings, #128. Not perfect, sadly, but beautiful copies nonetheless. A small bump to jacket near head of spine on AGoT, else fine and clean. Fine slipcase. A very small nick to jacket and book at head of spine on ACoK, else fine and clean. Slipcase shows a couple superficial scratches to one side, else fine. See photos below, and don't hesitate to ask if you'd like others.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...2a5704&cat=500
    Asking $3500 due to scarcity/desirability of matching sets, but would consider reasonable offers. Shipping and insurance included in price. Please PM with other questions. Thanks!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thanks to everyone who bought books from me over the past couple of weeks.

I’m listing these last few books one last time before they go to eBay.

Books are in VG or better condition; any notable defects are mentioned. Happy to provide photos on request.

All prices are in US dollars; postage is extra, at cost. Multiple books on the same line are sold as a set only; price is for the set. Reasonable offers considered. PayPal F&F or +3% accepted.

Books are firmly packed in boxes with bubble wrap and peanuts.

PM me if interested.

Numbered

Abercrombie, Joe - Shattered Sea Trilogy (matching #220 in SubPress slipcase) - $450
    Dahlquist, Gordon - Glass Books (#154) and Dark Volume (#486) - $110
    Martin and Dozois (ed.) - Rogues (#330) - $275
    McCammon, Robert - The River of Souls (#436) - small scuff on slipcase - $95
    McCammon, Robert - The River of Souls (#421) - $125
    McCammon, Robert - Freedom of the Mask (#409) - $125
    Morgan, Richard K. - The Steel Remains (#487) and The Cold Commands (#43) - $85

Lettered

Straub, Peter - The Skylark (PC) - $400
    Willis, Connie - Blackout (W) and All Clear (PC): $800

Gift/Trade

King, Stephen - The Shining - Gift Edition in shrinkwrap - $175
    McCammon, Robert - The River of Souls (Deluxe Signed Trade) - $50
    McCammon, Robert - Freedom of the Mask - (Deluxe Signed Trade) - $50
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gauntlet has Taxi Driver lettered on sale... $900 (from $1,250)

https://www.gauntletpress.com/produc...er-screenplay/

Country
    Country Flag

Most of the books I listed the other day are still available, but I wanted to add a few more to the list - everything below is new.

All prices include well-packed media mail shipping within the US; if you get more than $300 worth of books I'll upgrade shipping for free. International shipping at cost.

I'm willing to negotiate prices on some titles, especially if you want to make an offer on multiples.

Centipede Press

American Psycho - Brett Easton Ellis | $425
    Dead Titans, Waken! - Donald Wandrei | $200
    The Well -Jack Cady | $175 [Lightly bumped corners, bump to spine, and some overall wear; priced to reflect damage]

Grim Oak Press

The Sword of Shannara - Terry Brooks | $125 [Proof Copy - Identical to the S/L but with a "Proof" stamp in place of a written number]

Subterranean Press

Beyond the Aquila Rift LETTERED - Alastair Reynolds | $400
    The Sea of Rust LETTERED - Robert Cargill | $250[List price]
    A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms - GRRM | $370
    The Fifth Heart - Dan Simmons | $50
    The Emperor and the Maula - Robert Silverberg | $40
    Down and Out In Purgatory - Tim Powers | $25
    Nobody's Home - Tim Powers | $25

Other Publishers

The Fireman - Joe Hill | $50 [Includes the William Morrow trade first edition with signed book plate (from Cemetery Dance) and the "Exclusive Preview" promo chapbook (by Gollancz I believe)]

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling my s/l Goldsboro copies of The Twelve and The City Of Mirrors. $100 shipped in the US, overseas to be split. Please PM if interested.

Country
    Country Flag

If anybody wants to cancel their order for Senlin Ascends and Arm of the Sphinx Lettered Edition, please let me know.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill
    Heart Shaped Box – Sub Press Deluxe Limited – PC
    Heart Shaped Box – 1st/1st signed (Remainder mark)
    Horns – 1st/1st signed and doodled (DJ has some wear)
    NOS4A2 – 1st/1st signed and doodled
    A Carnivale of Horror Anthology (signed by Hill +14 others)

Anne Rice
    Prince Lestat – 1st/1st Signed

Max Brooks
    World War Z – Lettered Edition
    The Zombie Survival Guide – Lettered Edition

Hugh Howey
    Shift – S/L edition
    Dust – S/L edition

I have photos of most of these in my collections thread, but feel free to message me if you want to see anything specific.
    Last edited by Scoogs; 07-03-2020 at 02:36 PM.
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All,
    Ok, whoever wrote this post is lame. Next time I see him I'll let him know.
    Personally, I like to have relevant details at hand when considering a purchase. Haha, sorry for being lazy with my post earlier.
    Matching Meisha Merlin set of A Game of Thrones and A Clash of Kings, #128. Not perfect, sadly, but beautiful copies nonetheless. A small bump to jacket near head of spine on AGoT, else fine and clean. Fine slipcase. A very small nick to jacket and book at head of spine on ACoK, else fine and clean. Slipcase shows a couple superficial scratches to one side, else fine. See photos below, and don't hesitate to ask if you'd like others.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...2a5704&cat=500
    Asking $3500 due to scarcity/desirability of matching sets, but would consider reasonable offers. Shipping and insurance included in price. Please PM with other questions. Thanks!
    Ok, price drop on this set, then off to ebay. $3000, with shipping and insurance included. Please PM with offers.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast