Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2525

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

There's also a novella called The Slow Regard of Silent Things, so, in a way, you're right.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    There's also a novella called The Slow Regard of Silent Things, so, in a way, you're right.
    That must have been what I read. I cannot believe how much I love Name of the Wind...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone got some reader copies for the 2nd and 3rd book of Name of the Wind?
    3rd book isn't finished yet…
    Because Rothfuss is a nut... I went to his signing event in cincinnati and he talked for an hour about how depressed he was that Trump won the election so he couldn't write his book. The majority of the crowd looked relieved after the event was over. I will NEVER go to an event with him again.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Jack Ketchum - The Woman in traycase, beautiful big book Infernal House No. 70/174
    $150 + shipping

Hand signed Ray Bradbury Stories collection (Trade 1/1) for $85 + shipping
    Reduced...

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Because Rothfuss is a nut... I went to his signing event in cincinnati and he talked for an hour about how depressed he was that Trump won the election so he couldn't write his book. The majority of the crowd looked relieved after the event was over. I will NEVER go to an event with him again.
    I’ve never read anything by this guy, but I might now.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    He may be a nut... BUT that boy can tell a story.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Most artist are cut from a different cloth.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Mccammon He’ll Come Knocking at Your Door S/L. $30 shipped(in US). F/F/F. F&F or add 3%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Price Drop

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I will just throw out some of the books I would be willing to part with for the proper offer. No offer is a bad one, but I will be hard pressed to get rid of some of them. If they have rights they come with them, some in a complex way.

Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser CP set
    Ender's Game CP
    Elric CP first three books
    Jekyll & Hyde deluxe CP
    Three Body Problem SP numbered
    Silence of the Lambs SP lettered
    Wool Trilogy SP lettered
    Broken Angels SP lettered
    Eye of the World 1st/1st [not a rebound paperback, "true" hardcover]

mkberger: It states you can't receive private messages when I try and respond

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That SILENCE OF THE LAMBS is tempting, but I don't think I can afford it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Silence of The Lambs lettered is one of my favourite books. Gorgeous. Got my copy for about $1k which was substantially below original list price.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Silence of The Lambs lettered is one of my favourite books. Gorgeous. Got my copy for about $1k which was substantially below original list price.
    I had a chance to get one at that 1K price and passed. I often wish that I had jumped on it. That is one special limited.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm downsizing my collection.
    There are more books on eBay here - just inquire about pricing:
    https://www.ebay.com/str/ym2000
    Here are the highlights:
    Bacigalupi, Paolo - all 4 Subterranean Press books, Lettered editions, matching letter. Windup Girl is remarqued by Vincent Chong.
    Joe Hill - Locke and Key, Subterranean Press, Lettered editions, matching letter $3300
    Joe Hill - NOS4A2, Subterranean Press, Lettered State, $1000
    Robert McCammon - all Subterranean Press editions 14 books ( except for Corbett) , Lettered state - sell as a lot only , please make offer. Some of matching letters Like Hunter in The Woods / Wolf Hour.
    Harlan Ellison - Can and Cantankerous, The Top of The Volcano, Fingerprints in the Sky, Blood's A Rover. All Lettered Subterranean Press.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

NOW you sell the Ellison! (BLOOD'S A ROVER) After I already bought one! You cad, you!

Just kidding, I got a good deal on it, I think. Still need the ARC though.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

McCammon Lettered Lot - Updated:

Boys Life - Letter Q
    The Five - Letter I

Letter B:
    Baal
    Stinger
    Blue World - extensively remarqued by Vincent Chong, truly one of the kind
    They Thirst
    The Border

Letter T:
    The Wolf's Hour
    The Hunter In The Woods

Letter W:
    Bethany's Sin
    The Night Boat

Letter P
    I Travel By Night
    Last Train

Letter Y
    Swan Song
    The Listener
    The Queen Of Bedlam
    The River Of Souls
    Freedom Of The Mask

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Here are the highlights:
    Bacigalupi, Paolo - all 4 Subterranean Press books, Lettered editions, matching letter. Windup Girl is remarqued by Vincent Chong.
    Joe Hill - Locke and Key, Subterranean Press, Lettered editions, matching letter $3300
    Robert McCammon - all Subterranean Press editions 14 books ( except for Corbett) , Lettered state - sell as a lot only , please make offer. Some of matching letters Like Hunter in The Woods / Wolf Hour.
    Harlan Ellison - Can and Cantankerous, The Top of The Volcano, Fingerprints in the Sky, Blood's A Rover. All Lettered Subterranean Press.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Going up on eBay this evening:

In all fairness, you can probably still get signed copies of this (and other Beagle titles) directly from Tachyon. This was a second copy that I picked up during the sale a week or so back, and posting it as we also have a signed copy of the ARC/Proof that will be listed.

Not the place I would start with Beagle, but if you collect his work, a MUCH more affordable option than the SubPress limited edition.

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Hey guys, curious if anyone has The Complete Kane by Karl Wagner from Centipede Press. I am looking and can always trade if that is the only option. Even if you don't have a set of the five, I would love to have an idea of what they would go for! Thanks.
    Try Dreamhaven Books. I think Greg has a complete set the last time I was there. Best to call and ask.

http://dreamhavenbooks.com/

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

McCammon Lettered Lot - Updated:

Boys Life - Letter Q
    The Five - Letter I

Letter B:
    Baal
    Stinger
    Blue World - extensively remarqued by Vincent Chong, truly one of the kind
    They Thirst
    The Border

Letter T:
    The Wolf's Hour
    The Hunter In The Woods

Letter W:
    Bethany's Sin
    The Night Boat

Letter P
    I Travel By Night
    Last Train

Letter Y
    Swan Song
    The Listener
    The Queen Of Bedlam
    The River Of Souls
    Freedom Of The Mask

Here are the highlights:
    You gotta quit changing your eBay name lol I think this is your 3rd one. First it was ym2000 then collectablebooksforsale And now booksandrarities. Was wondering why I was never getting notices anymore

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Yegor, what a list! Can you clarify whether the McCammon book lot you are selling includes the CD and Corbett titles? Your original post implied no, but they are in your detailed list.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to start filling out my Cemetery Dance collection. I'm most interested in S/L from the series that they put out (Novella, Graveyard, Signature). I am, however, interested in all things CD, so if you have anything else that's taking up space and you want to sell, feel free to PM me and let me know what you've got. Thanks!

Will

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I'm Not Sam - Ketchum signed and unsgined copies 10.00 and 7.50
    Dereliction numbered - Garton 7.50
    The Doll and other stories - Du Maurier 7.50

The Crossing - Ketchum Signed and also an unsigned ex-lib copy great for reading 10.00 for signed and 4.50 for unsigned
    Prodigal Blues - Braunback (page block fell away from spine but looks good in new jacket) 5.00
    The Dropper - Mclarty unsinged 5.00
    The Night of the Triffids - Simon Clark 10.00
    Cold Comfort - Crowthers signed 7.50
    Serpent Girl - Garton Signed 10.00
    Pure - Baggot copy 9 with extra printing materials, cool package 15.00
    The Circle - Bentley Little trade 7.50
    Peter Straub - Sides 10.00
    Old Flames - Ketchum signed 7.50
    The Back of Beyond - Ryan 7.50
    The Buffalo Hunter - Straub 10.00
    Femme - Pronzini - Signed 10.00
    Camp Pleasant - Matheson signed - PC copy 30.00

And if you make a purchase from me, no matter how many books please add $2.00 for shipping and handling etc (not for each individual book but just the whole purchase).

More none CD books coming later this week....

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

The Woods are Dark - Laymon 7.50
    The Woman - Ketchum, Mckee signed by both 10.00
    The Crossing - Ketchum Signed and also an unsigned ex-lib copy great for reading 10.00 for signed and 4.50 for unsigned
    Prodigal Blues - Braunback (page block fell away from spine but looks good in new jacket) 5.00

And if you make a purchase from me, no matter how many books please add $2.00 for shipping and handling etc (not for each individual book but just the whole purchase).

PM Sent
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

What? No Pork Pie Hat?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm looking to start filling out my Cemetery Dance collection. I'm most interested in S/L from the series that they put out (Novella, Graveyard, Signature). I am, however, interested in all things CD, so if you have anything else that's taking up space and you want to sell, feel free to PM me and let me know what you've got. Thanks!

Will
    I have a bunch of CD stuff from the last ~7 years. Grab bags are an addiction. I'll check it out and see what I have that Tommy doesn't have listed.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I have a bunch of CD stuff from the last ~7 years. Grab bags are an addiction. I'll check it out and see what I have that Tommy doesn't have listed.
    Yea, a grab bag is what started my love. Thanks for checking it out, feel free to PM me if you get a list together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast