Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 101 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 2525

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

I have my set of Justin Cronin The Passage ARCs up on eBay. The first book is signed by Justin. If anyone is interested from here let me know and we’ll work something out. http://ebay.us/mDQ8QT?cmpnId=5338273189

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the going rate for "The Passage Trilogy", Justin Cronin. All 3 books 1/1 and signed, mint condition/never read?

In addition, has there been a recent spike in value with the premiere of the Fox television series?

Not selling, just curious. Thanks in advance.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    What is the going rate for "The Passage Trilogy", Justin Cronin. All 3 books 1/1 and signed, mint condition/never read?

In addition, has there been a recent spike in value with the premiere of the Fox television series?

Not selling, just curious. Thanks in advance.
    I had the first two books flat signed and decided to stick with King. Took awhile, but I sold mine for $25-30 a piece.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the promo sampler of James Herbert - By Horror Haunted edited by Stephen Jones if anyone knows of one.

Thank you.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kraken has a spectacular aura about Kraken has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for some Robert McCammon proofs if anyone can assist.
    Excluding Wolfs Hour, Mine and Gone South
    Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm letting go of a couple harder-to-find books from Centipede press, both in fine condition. Please PM me with questions/interest or if you need references.
    The Well by Jack Cady ( 2008 ), limited to 250 copies signed by Tom Picicrilli. Asking $300
    The Werewolf of Paris by Guy Endore (2009), limited to 250 copies signed by Thomas Tessier. Asking $400
    Thanks!
    Bump! Would love to sell these books here, and am willing to negotiate. Check my ebay listings for pics and please don't hesitate to send offers/questions via pm.
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/frondz/m.ht...1&_ipg=&_from=

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I’m looking for an unsigned hardcover copy of Cornell’s Woolrich’s Speak to Me of Death. All that is being sold online at the moment are paperbacks. Can anyone help me out?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thomas Harris' new book is available for pre-order signed at B&N

Cari Mora
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered, thanks
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I am curious if anyone is aware of a lone Altered Carbon lettered. I know one recently was sold through this thread and am curious if it is the matching copy to my just received Broken Angels! I have letter O. I am very interested in reuniting Woken Furies and Broken Angels with Altered Carbon of course. Thanks!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Traveler Wilshire is on a distinguished road

Books for sale. PM me if interested! All clean, mint condition.

Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks, Grim Oak Press #806 (leather, includes large fold-out map)

Red Rising by Pierce Brown, Subterranean Press #104
    Golden Sun by Pierce Brown, Subterranean Press #104
    Morning Star by Pierce Brown, Subterranean Press #104

Against the Fall of Night by Arthur C Clarke, Centipede Press #133
    The City and the Stars by Arthur C Clarke, Centipede Press #133

Abbadon’s Gate by James SA Corey, Subterranean Press #183
    Cibola Burn by James SA Corey, Subterranean Press #183
    Nemesis Game by James SA Corey, Subterranean Press #183
    Babylon’s Ashes by James SA Corey, Subterranean Press #183

Reapers Gale by Steven Erikson, Subterranean Press #20
    Toll the Hounds by Steven Erikson, Subterranean Press #20

Rejoice A Knife To The Heart by Steven Erikson, Gollancz Signed

Broken Empire by Mark Lawrence, Grim Oak Press Omnibus Limited Edition

Boy’s Life by Robert McCammon, Subterranean Press (Slipcase) #158

Elric of Melnibone by Michael Moorcock, Centipede Press #183
    The Fortress of the Pearl by Michael Moorcock, Centipede Press #183
    The Sailor on the Seas of Fate by Michael Moorcock, Centipede Press #183

Medusa’s Web by Tim Powers, Subterranean Press #464

Ilium by Dan Simmons, Subterranean Press #695
    Olympus by Dan Simmons, Subterranean Press #259
    Summer of Night by Dan Simmons, Subterranean Press #241

All Clear by Connie Willis, Subterranean Press #494
    Subterranean Press #'d For Sale:
    Terry Brooks, James SA Corey, Tim Powers, Dan Simmons, Connie Willis

Want:
    Hyperion (Sub Press #'d or lettered)/Fall of/Endymion (lettered)
    Ender's Game, Centipede Press

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey All,

Currently Selling: They Live: A Visual and Cultural Awakening Special Mondo Edition Limited book

Lets do $85 and I will take care of shipping.

ALSO selling Justin Cronin's The Twelve (Cemetery Dance #59) I can do $135. Free Shipping.

Let me know. Lower 48 states only please.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

So, I sold a large part of my collection and am looking to move the remaining books! Most of what I have left is nothing special and of little value. So if you want to help a brother out, please make me an offer and I will be very very likely to accept

Keep in mind that I am based in Europe so shipping is a bit expensive. However, I will be able to ship a 5 kg package with tracking and insurance for $50 (just as an example). Also, if you buy more books it will be relatively cheaper to ship them. But rest assured, I will definitely work with you on a price you are happy with. I just want to move those books...

I posted my King books in the Collectible Classifieds thread in Calvin's Corner. I have. few non-King books left as well:

1) Robert McCammon's Swan Song (Dark Harvest trade edition):

2) A bunch of Dan Simmons books (some are signed). Most are regular trade 1sts. The somewhat collectible ones are Song of Kali, Carrion Comfort and the Lord John Press ed. (signed) of Entropy's Bed at Midnight. I would really, really like to move these as a lot...

Please shoot me a PM for offers, more pics, info etc. Thanks, guys!

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

My entire collection is being liquidated through consignment at the moment, so posting some links here in case you are interested in purchasing them. They are all for sale through Camelot Books (and will not be pulled for private sales).

First few that are available:

SOLD - Martin, George R. R. - matching lettered ASOIAF set, including Meisha Merlin and Subterranean Press editions, along with more matching anthologies and GRRM titles

Gaiman, Neil - Coraline, lettered
    Gaiman, Neil - M is for Magic, lettered

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    My entire collection is being liquidated through consignment at the moment, so posting some links here in case you are interested in purchasing them. They are all for sale through Camelot Books (and will not be pulled for private sales).

First few that are available:

Martin, George R. R. - matching lettered ASOIAF set, including Meisha Merlin and Subterranean Press editions, along with more matching anthologies and GRRM titles

Gaiman, Neil - Coraline, lettered
    Gaiman, Neil - M is for Magic, lettered
    Sorry to see you get out of the game but hopefully the sales go well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill Horns S/L (Suntup) $675 shipped(in US)
    Ira Levin Rosemarys Baby S/L (Suntup)$700 shipped(in US) w/rights

Books are both on pre-order and will be shipped promptly upon arrival.

Paypal F&F or add 3%

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Ira Levin Rosemarys Baby S/L (Suntup)$775 shipped(in US) w/rights

Paypal F&F or add 3%
    Getting out of the Suntup game, Chad or do ya just have extras?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Paypal F&F or add 3%
    Getting out, my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Country
    Country Flag

Paypal F&F or add 3%
    Getting out, my friend
    Sorry to hear but good luck with the sale!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Paypal F&F or add 3%
    Getting out, my friend
    Sorry to hear but good luck with the sale!
    Thanks man. If anyone is interested, ill actually do list price on these

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Looking for the first volume (SWORDS AND DEVILTRY) in the Centipede Press Fritz Leiber series.
    Signed or unsigned.

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Clive Barker: Books of Blood signed limited Sub Press in shrink wrap $400
    Patrick Rothfuss: The name of the wind 1st edition 1st print vf/vf highest price over $600 Rare dj
    Patrick Rothfuss The nam of the wind 1st edition later printing signed/lined $50 vf/vf
    Neil Gaiman, American Gods signed limited Hill House #117 of 750 scarce. $550
    Neil Gaiman interworld signed lettered Sub Press traycased mint $250
    Neil Gaiman The Silver Dream signed lettered Sub Press traycased $250
    Owen King Double Feature shrinkwrapped in slipcase signed Limited #4 $50
    Owen King Double feature traycased lettered edition $150 SOLD
    prices on some are negotiable
    Last edited by sgc1999; 04-17-2019 at 02:33 PM. Reason: mess up

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Adding The Passage and The twelve Lettered editions to the list of for sale.
    Pm me if interested.
    Simon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 101 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast