Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2525

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    I have George Martin ASOIAF Subterranean Press for sale - $3500 friends and family plus shipping.
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F183579399493
    Please PM if interested.
    ermagerd that's an amazing price. I wish it wasnt Christmas time as I would be all over that

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

agreed - that is a great price - but alas I have my set
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Latest for Sale List:

Anna Stephens - Godblind and Darksoul - Signed 1st/1st UK LTD Matching #s NEW $150
    Mark Lawrence - Red Sister / Grey Sister - Signed Matching # LTD 1st/1st UK NEW $160
    Ed McDonald - Blackwing Ravencry - Signed LTD Matching # 1st/1st UK $140
    Nicholas Eames Kings of the Wyld / Bloody Rose Signed Matching # LTD $350

Also a bunch of lettered editions ( please inquire about Friends And family Price )

https://www.ebay.com/str/ym2000
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling:
    • Broken Earth Lettered - $2750
    • Broken Earth Limited - $650
    • Red Rising Limited - $450

Buying:
    • Three-Body Problem - $2250
    • Shadow of the Wind + Angel's Game - ??
    • Senlin Ascends - $1500
    • Dying Earth - $1500

Finally got Martian Chronicles, so that's pretty dope.
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered
    Ender's Game S/N

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I am looking for The Folio Society S/L edition of I AM LEGEND by Richard Matheson, signed by Joe Hill.
    Does anyone know what the original price for that edition was?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I have a copy of that (#100/295). Joe Hill wrote the introduction, but he did not sign the book. It does include a print in a separate paper folder that is signed by Dave McKean.

The original publication price was £275 (around $350).

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Hope you are well. Years ago you were looking for contact information on jemaher. I am trying to track down Gunslinger #246 and David's List has him as the most recent owner. Can anyone offer help?

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would like to sell a matching lettered set of The Exorcist (letter c) - both the CD and Lonely Road editions. Looking for $1400 for the two books. Paul

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone offer any help, advice, suggestions, or contacts so I may track down a Gunslinger Limited #246? Trying to complete a matching number set. Thanks!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I have a copy of that (#100/295). Joe Hill wrote the introduction, but he did not sign the book. It does include a print in a separate paper folder that is signed by Dave McKean.

The original publication price was £275 (around $350).
    Thank you!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

I am no longer looking for a lettered BLOOD'S A ROVER.
    Many thanks to those I discussed this title with!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

--SOLD--

Oh, and I also have this quirky little McCammon paperback set. This is a slipcased and signed set that was produced by The Overlook Connection (I think there were 100 sets). I don't think the books themselves are 1sts but I can check that if anyone is interested, of course.

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All. Just wanted to give a heads up on a few Dark Tower Signed and Limited Editions I have for sale on Ebay. They will be ending on Sunday so take a look. If you would like to purchase any on here instead let me know. If the link does not work I am Kingfan2323 on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/kingfan2323

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Oh, and I also have this quirky little McCammon paperback set. This is a slipcased and signed set that was produced by The Overlook Connection (I think there were 100 sets). I don't think the books themselves are 1sts but I can check that if anyone is interested, of course.
    The paperbacks are first printings of the Pocket editions. All four books were originally published by Avon. When Pocket reprinted them---with covers to match the style used for Swan Song, Stinger, and The Wolf's Hour---the Overlook Connection put this set together.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Hunter!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm saving for a large, non-book related purchase
    Aww, you're buying me a Gibson Les Paul Custom. You shouldn't have but I'll take it.

Country
    Country Flag

Heheh... nice try, P.!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Those look to be in amazing condition. Sadly, I only collect UK edition McCammon trades, or I'd be all over this.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In the Joe Hill photo, what is that between Heart Shaped Box and Gunpower? Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Ah yes, I forgot to take that out. It is a flyer for the release of the Dutch translation of Heart Shaped Box, with a blurb I wrote (a few members of the Dutch SK Fanclub were asked to read the translation pre-publication and provide short blurbs).

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ah yes, I forgot to take that out. It is a flyer for the release of the Dutch translation of Heart Shaped Box, with a blurb I wrote (a few members of the Dutch SK Fanclub were asked to read the translation pre-publication and provide short blurbs).
    Gotcha. Pretty cool.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

The McCammon paperback set is sold. The rest is still available. I need the shelf space (and some money ) so I am willing to let everything go for a very very reasonable price...

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

If anyone is looking for a copy of Centipede Press’ recent The Woman in Black, Jerad might have one available.

I asked him to reserve one for me at the time of release, but he laid two copies aside by mistake. The confusion was cleared up last night, but the extra copy might still be available if you are quick enough. Worth a shot, I guess...

I am looking for the Jan/Feb 2018 issue of F&SF - The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, in any condition, but as new as possible is preferred.
    Thank you.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I am looking for the Jan/Feb 2018 issue of F&SF - The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, in any condition, but as new as possible is preferred.
    Thank you.
    https://www.amazon.com/Magazine-Fant...FFebruary+2018
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast