Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Hi!

Due to career change after 18 years, I am moving some items potentially and one of the stranger ones is a pretty much complete Heavy Metal magazine set. 1977 up through 2006. Maybe missing 1 or 2 issues, but they can be found without too much difficulty I'm sure. Any ideas of value? They did have great authors contribute (including King) over the years, but kind of a niche I realize.

Another question is for signed End of Watch. Have emails from Reno event for provenance and also one of the employees gave me a large event poster they had in the window at the event which I imagine is super rare since they probably were mostly all destroyed since I had to beg to get it and she kind of snuck it for me. Probably some exist I guess. Nice package taking everything into account with the event in Reno and knowing 100% it is legit.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    Hi!

Due to career change after 18 years, I am moving some items potentially and one of the stranger ones is a pretty much complete Heavy Metal magazine set. 1977 up through 2006. Maybe missing 1 or 2 issues, but they can be found without too much difficulty I'm sure. Any ideas of value? They did have great authors contribute (including King) over the years, but kind of a niche I realize.

Another question is for signed End of Watch. Have emails from Reno event for provenance and also one of the employees gave me a large event poster they had in the window at the event which I imagine is super rare since they probably were mostly all destroyed since I had to beg to get it and she kind of snuck it for me. Probably some exist I guess. Nice package taking everything into account with the event in Reno and knowing 100% it is legit.
    I don’t have a large window poster - but I do have one of the smaller ones - that were in the metal stanchions during the event - rolled up in a tube somewhere in the house
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

[/QUOTE]

I don’t have a large window poster - but I do have one of the smaller ones - that were in the metal stanchions during the event - rolled up in a tube somewhere in the house [/QUOTE]

Cool! I figure it just solidifies a solid price on the End of Watch book if someone wants a package. The smaller one is probably more manageable too!

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested I will throw in a free Nos4a2 license plate.

For Sale: $145 PP Gift

Nos4a2 by Joe Hill
    IDW Signed Limited Edition in Slipcase
    Book and Slipcase in Fine Condition

PM me if interested

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hey everybody. I am looking for lettered copies of Joe Hill's Locke and Key series preferably "Q", but if I struggle to find matching letters I will take anything for the first three books. I recently was able to trade for book four, and will try to make my way back. Thanks!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Here's a deep cut for T.E.D. Klein collectors: https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-CEREMON...QAAOSwqjNa26xG

I've never seen one until now.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Here's a deep cut for T.E.D. Klein collectors: https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-CEREMON...QAAOSwqjNa26xG

Never heard of the story... is it good?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

One word, all caps: INCREDIBLE.

Moody and full of that feeling of unknowable fear. Perfect October reading, actually.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

One word, all caps: INCREDIBLE.

Moody and full of that feeling of unknowable fear. Perfect October reading, actually.
    Thank you very much, I'll throw it on the list.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

Shattered Sea trilogy By Joe Abercrombie Lettered, $800
    The Cold Commands/ The Steel Remains Limited set $125
    ALASTAIR REYNOLDS Revelation Space [signature edition] $185
    Andy Weir Artemis limited SP $80
    Andy Weir Artemis Lettered SP $310

F&F Plus Shipping
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I keep hearing about that book!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing did the limited (good luck finding one) and they also did a paperback just last year. It's still in stock.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Let’s Go Play at the Adams’. 2 bids so far..

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/323512248185
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post

Has anyone here read it? It is so damn hard to find a copy!!!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

I’m pleased to say that I own a first-edition hardcover of it in Fine/Fine condition. Believe the hype; it’s quite the read.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

2015 Dark Regions Press edition of Night Show by Richard Laymon, #244/300, in issued slipcase, signed by James Beach, Kelly Laymon; Edward Lee, Malcolm McClinton and Steve Gerlach. F/F/F
    $70, including shipping in U.S. PayPal F&F or add 3%

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I have a question about a Centipede Press series currently being sequentially released, being Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser. What did the deluxe and limited (signed) editions of Swords and Deviltry/Swords Against Death retail for? I can't find any information on that, so thank you if you have the answer!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    I have a question about a Centipede Press series currently being sequentially released, being Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser. What did the deluxe and limited (signed) editions of Swords and Deviltry/Swords Against Death retail for? I can't find any information on that, so thank you if you have the answer!

"The first book in Fritz Leiber’s sword-and-sorcery masterpiece, Swords and Deviltry, is coming soon. Can you please email me and let me know if you are interested in the signed edition of 300 and/or the unsigned edition? The signed edition will be $85, the unsigned $75. In this way I can make sure that everyone who wants a copy is on the reserved list. Thank you!"

At some point Jerad quit putting prices in his updates, but in a later update suggest book two would also be at $85.00.

Couldn't find any mention of a deluxe edition
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

"The first book in Fritz Leiber’s sword-and-sorcery masterpiece, Swords and Deviltry, is coming soon. Can you please email me and let me know if you are interested in the signed edition of 300 and/or the unsigned edition? The signed edition will be $85, the unsigned $75. In this way I can make sure that everyone who wants a copy is on the reserved list. Thank you!"

At some point Jerad quit putting prices in his updates, but in a later update suggest book two would also be at $85.00.

Thank you! I just purchased a signed/limited and just have to pay the retail price with each book's release to the seller but was just unsure of what that was. I also have a lead on a deluxe, but just am unsure what I would have to pay for each following book. It can't be more than a few hundred bucks if the signed/limited is $85. Again, thanks.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! I just purchased a signed/limited and just have to pay the retail price with each book's release to the seller but was just unsure of what that was. I also have a lead on a deluxe, but just am unsure what I would have to pay for each following book. It can't be more than a few hundred bucks if the signed/limited is $85. Again, thanks.
    The "deluxe" versions for that series are $300. I think the entire run (50 copies) was sold out to people who directly responded to him with interest and so there was never a public page or publicly available price.

I put "deluxe" in quotation marks because they are not like the other deluxe editions of Centipede Press books - they have very similar materials to the regular S/L (no leather) but are much, much larger and have a nice slipcase. In fact in the invoices for the books Jerad doesn't refer to them as "deluxe" but instead calls them "Giant Size" editions. They are still nice editions, and the art for them is really good, which is that much more apparent in the Giant Size editions.

I've only seen one in the wild, it was a listing on eBay for matching copies of #41 for both the regular S/L edition and the Giant Size edition of Swords and Deviltry. It was a Buy-It-Now for $777.77 and sold the same day it was listed.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

I’m pleased to say that I own a first-edition hardcover of it in Fine/Fine condition. Believe the hype; it’s quite the read.
    There’s an e-book edition (PM me if you want a copy) but it’s out of whack on a Kindle. Lines end with only a few words sometimes, things like that. Haven’t tried it on other e-readers, though.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

The "deluxe" versions for that series are $300. I think the entire run (50 copies) was sold out to people who directly responded to him with interest and so there was never a public page or publicly available price.

I put "deluxe" in quotation marks because they are not like the other deluxe editions of Centipede Press books - they have very similar materials to the regular S/L (no leather) but are much, much larger and have a nice slipcase. In fact in the invoices for the books Jerad doesn't refer to them as "deluxe" but instead calls them "Giant Size" editions. They are still nice editions, and the art for them is really good, which is that much more apparent in the Giant Size editions.

I've only seen one in the wild, it was a listing on eBay for matching copies of #41 for both the regular S/L edition and the Giant Size edition of Swords and Deviltry. It was a Buy-It-Now for $777.77 and sold the same day it was listed.
    Thanks! Yeah that is around the price my lead was talking about, I just really hope he decides to sell. I was aware of all the lack of differences between the two versions, but I am a sucker for dust jackets without text and slipcases.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Going to be listing a few things on eBay and figured I'd try and flog them to you guys first.
    • Red Rising + Golden Son signed/limited Subterranean Press, matching number in the first 100
    • N.K. Jemisin Broken Earth trilogy signed/limited matching number Subterranean Press
    • Alastair Reynolds Revelation Space signed/limited #12, Foruli LTD

I'll figure up fair prices based off of what the trends on eBay have been and discount from there.
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered
    Ender's Game S/N

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hello, I just want to update some of my "available for trade" titles in case anyone out there is itching for them and has something of interest to me. I am looking for the following lettered copies:

Altered Carbon / Broken Angels
    Cemetery of Forgotten Books
    Three Body Problem

I have the following lettereds for trade:

Nos4a2
    Blood's a Rover
    Wool Trilogy
    Ready Player One
    Red Rising / Golden Son
    Silence of the Lambs (HIGHLY unlikely I'll bite on these unless it is all you are interested in)

I can pay the cash difference in trade value too if they don't match. Just PM me if interested! Thank you.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I’m looking for the 20th Anniversary Edition of Clive Barker’s The Hellbound Heart by Earthling Publications, preferably the S/L version, but a trade edition might do as well.

Does anyone have one for sale or know of one being offered for sale anywhere?

Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast