Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Well, Dance with Dragons is worth more if there are rights for the next books published.

I would say between $800-1000 for each? Maybe a bit more if matching with rights.
    Becca is far more into GOT then I am - but while off season you don't get Got and CoK sold for 800 - I tried ,)

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Well, Dance with Dragons is worth more if there are rights for the next books published.

I would say between $800-1000 for each? Maybe a bit more if matching with rights.
    Becca is far more into GOT then I am - but while off season you don't get Got and CoK sold for 800 - I tried ,)
    I think the case here is the copy of Dance. Unless the person selling has unlimited rights to that number for all books from SP, the buyer should be able to buy the next books at retail.

AGOT & ACOK might be harder to sell alone.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post

I think the case here is the copy of Dance. Unless the person selling has unlimited rights to that number for all books from SP, the buyer should be able to buy the next books at retail.

AGOT & ACOK might be harder to sell alone.
    yapp - absolutely agree!
    was only about I and II

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree - the rights is the main selling point - if you got that then it would push up the value of sp agot and acok - maybe in the 750/800 range. Otherwise individually those two would prob be only 150/200 above retail - so in the 500/600 range - in peak season. Unless someone's hoping sp makes 500 of the next book as well and grab one of those. I'm not exactly sure how the rights thing is determined on those extra printed books (fortunately I haven't had to pay attention to that).

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well if anyone is looking at selling I have a credit card that I am almost finished paying on Might look at individual books if you have seconds.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Well if anyone is looking at selling I have a credit card that I am almost finished paying on Might look at individual books if you have seconds.
    What are you looking for ? I have done duplicates

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    What are you looking for ? I have done duplicates
    Sent you a PM

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale or trade

SIGNED 1ST/1ST
    Ready Player One - Ernest Cline
    The Martian - Andy weir
    The fault in our stars - john green
    Rogues - signed by joe Abercrombie and Patrick rothfuss
    special deluxe - Neil young
    The bone season - Samantha Shannon
    The mime order - Samantha Shannon
    Hard choices - Hillary Clinton

S/L
    Relentless - Dean koont
    Half a War - Joe Abrercrombie (Goldsboro edition 1/250)
    Ancillary Justice - Anne Leckie
    The fifth Beatle - the Brian Epstein story

1ST/1ST
    Wizard first rule - terry goodkind
    1632 - Ernest flint 1st/1st
    Gone girl - Gillian Flynn

Others
    All the light we cannot see - Anthoney Doerr Easton press SIGNED
    Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman Easton press SIGNED
    Armada - ARC SIGNED

Free U.S. shipping . PayPal gift preferred

Pm for photos and prices

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale or trade

SIGNED 1ST/1ST
    The Martian - Andy weir

S/L
    Relentless - Dean koont
    Ancillary Justice - Anne Leckie

1ST/1ST
    Gone girl - Gillian Flynn

Others
    Armada - ARC SIGNED

Pm for photos and prices
    I'm interested in Ancillary Justice
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

For sale or trade

SIGNED 1ST/1ST
    The Martian - Andy weir SOLD

S/L
    Relentless - Dean koont
    Ancillary Justice - Anne Leckie SOLD

1ST/1ST
    Gone girl - Gillian Flynn SOLD

Others
    Armada - ARC SIGNED

Pm for photos and prices
    Updated

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

On offer:

ROGUES
    First edition, first printing, fine with a touch of light handling because:

Signed by:
    Joe Abercrombie, Carrie Vaughn, Scott Lynch, Cherie Priest, Daniel Abraham, Walter Jon Williams, Connie Willis and Patrick Rothfuss. Each author has signed twice: once on the applicable contents page, and again on the page with the corresponding author blurb and story description.

PM if interested.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Matt, do you perhaps have a trade copy of Dark Advent (Brian Hodge) for sale?

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Thanks for asking.

Not yet; the CD stuff we get always lags a bit (or more than a bit) behind the publication dates. We'll have a copy, but couldn't tell you when... if you like I can set it aside in my brain, and drop a note when it comes, or see if I can turn up a copy on eBay at a good price.

Country
    Country Flag

RP1 - SOLD

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkb.redux View Post
    Thanks for asking.

Not yet; the CD stuff we get always lags a bit (or more than a bit) behind the publication dates. We'll have a copy, but couldn't tell you when... if you like I can set it aside in my brain, and drop a note when it comes, or see if I can turn up a copy on eBay at a good price.
    Hi Matt, I should have specified that I'm looking for the original trade edition, not the CD reissue - sorry!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkb.redux View Post
    Thanks for asking.

Hi Matt, I should have specified that I'm looking for the original trade edition, not the CD reissue - sorry!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I have never read any David Mitchell books, although I do know of the popularity of Cloud Atlas. There is a 1500 copy signed/limited edition of his new book Slade House coming out around Halloween. I'm not sure if this is his first S/L, but it is already sold out at some places online. PS Publishing has 50 copies for 50 GBP. I took a chance and ordered one. Maybe I should start reading him now :-)

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/slade-...kly_newsletter

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

If you go to "special offers", you can get signed Bone Clocks, Slade House and another mystery book for 70 GBP.

Mitchell is doing a signing in Ann Arbor, MI (three hours away). I was looking for hardcovers of Bone Clocks to take with me but it seems the book stores must have just replaced them with paperbacks.

Country
    Country Flag

Google play has a lot of discounted ebooks for $1.99

https://play.google.com/store/books/...ust_flash_sale

The Martian - also at Amazon
    Gone Girl
    RP1
    GOT - also at Amazon
    The Shining
    NOTW
    Jurassic park

And many others

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    If you go to "special offers", you can get signed Bone Clocks, Slade House and another mystery book for 70 GBP.

Mitchell is doing a signing in Ann Arbor, MI (three hours away). I was looking for hardcovers of Bone Clocks to take with me but it seems the book stores must have just replaced them with paperbacks.
    Yeah, I saw the combo deal. I wasn't sure if I wanted to start a Mitchell collection without at least reading one book. I thought the S/L was a good price so that will do it for me for now. Running out of room in my office for books. Have to be selective.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

I have read all of David Mitchell's books and think he is a very talented writer. Can't wait for Slade House. He read from it a couple of weeks ago at an event in Liverpool. It sounds very good.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, here is a list of items I am parting with.

Chuck Palahniuk (Signed copies are bolded):
    • Rant Limited Edition: $75
    • Lullaby: $25 (This one has some bumping on one of the corners)
    • Diary ARC: $75 - has stamps from Diary Tour
    • Diary 1st: $50 - Signed, Dated, with stamps from Diary Tour
    • Tell All: $25
    • Haunted: $50 - has stamps from haunted tour.
    • Pygmy and Snuff: $10 for the pair. Both were read carefully

Scott Sigler: Alive ARC Signed - $30 (From the Phoenix Comicon)

Chuck Wendig: Zeroes ARC Signed - $30 (From the Phoenix Comicon)

CD ARCS - $10 each
    • I’m Not Sam - Jack Ketchum
    • More than Midnight and Weak and Wounded by Brian James Freeman
    • Vacation by Matthew Costello
    • Shocklines: New Voices in Terror by various

CD signed hardcovers
    • Dreamlike States by BJF - $15
    • Four Zombies by Joe Lansdale, John Skipp, Norman Prentiss, and Norman Partridge - $30
    • British Invasion - $15

American Psycho from Centipede Press - $500 - comes with 3rd party slipcase

Pictures provided on request. PM if interested.

Country
    Country Flag

Folks - i am searching for a 1/1 US A Game of Thrones (Bantam)

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a signed first edition of Rosemary's Baby.

For sale I have:

1) Dan Simmons - Hollow Man (letter T), Children of the Night (signed numbered with a sketch by Dan on the FFEP), and Summer Sketches (regular trade but signed). All 3 are Lord John Press book and all are fine. Would like to sell all 3 as a set, but am open to offers.
    2) Book of the Dead (first trade edition) and Still Dead (signed limited). Both are fine - $150 for both plus shipping.
    3) The Exorcist (signed Gauntlet edition) - $80 plus shipping.
    4) Night Visions 2, 5 & 7 - $100 for the 3 plus shipping. 2&7 are fine and 5 is very good with bit of wear.
    5) Misery and The Dark Half) first edition - near fine/near fine - $50 each plus shipping.

All for now. Happy to send pics. Please email paulhalucha@gmail.com if interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1 more! Matching numbered set of 4 parts of Sims by F. paul Wilson (each is signed, published by CD) - $80 for the set.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast