Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2523

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Prices updated:

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    FOR SALE:

Lettered Subterranean Press Abercrombie Shattered Sea set $1400 ( FINE, unread)
    Limited Subterranean Press Abercrombie First Law set ( 7 books ) $1500 ( books and slipcases are FINE, unread) - PHOTO
    Lettered GRRM Dying Of the Light (PC) $200 ( book FINE, traycase has minor scuffs)
    Lettered Bradbury Where Everything Ends ( PC) $450 ( book FINE, traycase has scuffs)

Red Rising Trilogy with Iron Gold (UK first, numbered) - slipcased, US first editions, signed ( FINE ) all $400 - PHOTO
    Joe Hill NOSA42 IDW Lettered - $650
    Robert E Howard - And their memory was a bitter tree - traycased edition, leather, $300
    Ben Aaronovitch - The Furthest Station, SubPress, Lettered PC, $200 new

All prices are friends and family with media mail shipping included.
    Let me know if there are any questions
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone get lucky during the Subterranean Press sale? I picked up two by Simmons, two by Vance and one Kiernan.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I got two Endymion, Peter Brett and Tim Powers

Looking for Hyperion and Fall of Hyperion

FOUND
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Already got my shipping notice. Cray cray.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I picked up a copy of the S/L edition of The Fifth Heart by Dan Simmons.

Unfortunately, I saw the in-stock sale link but didn't realize there was a dinged book sale as well, until about 15 minutes later. So I missed a few things in the dinged sale. There are still some great deals in both sales though.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hello, I have a matching Hyperion Cantos S/L set from Subterranean Press that I have available for sale. If you are interested send me a PM and I can provide pictures. They all come with mylar covers. I would like to get as close to $950 as possible F&F, however, the price is always negotiable! Shipping would be media mail with signature confirmation included.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Storm Front and Fool Moon... where are you? I’m here, waiting to buy you. Come out come out wherever you are.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Does anyone have any clue as to what this upcoming series could be Subterranean Press is going to publish, which has been requested by "tons"? My dream would be Wheel of Time.

I would give ANYTHING away for a nice set of those!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

JOE HILL SALE!
    (I also have other authors I will be selling 1st/1st books of..... like Watership Down set (American 1st/1st hb; 1st/1st pb; ARC and 1 or 2 ticket stubs to the U.S. premiere of the cartoon many many years ago); US Animal Farm, Fountainhead (no jacket but I think 1st edition/1st printing), Varley set of Titan/Demon/Wizard, AWESOME Guiromo Del Tor0 (butchered spelling) Remarqued Signed Set!!; Hyperion set I think I have, Complete PB Tarzan set I think I still have, complete Paperback Gor set including signed Witness HB and many extra Magicians of Gor copies, Paolini signed set of HB's; 1984; Beautiful Atlas Shrugged 1st/1st...these are hard to find b/c so large!; Piers Anthony Blue Adept set; Piers Anthony complete Xanth set in PB (not 1st's i don't think tho); Cronin signed set of his books; Cronin S/L set of US and I think UK versions too; Clive Barker Weaveworld signed and also S/L; Some Asimov Robot..missing 1st though I think; Jean M Auel Set with some Proofs; various proofs of other things if someone collects proofs; huge Edgar Rice Burroughs set of other PB's, also Asimov PB's; Maybe 1st/1st Wrinkle in Time I think still; 5th Wave Set; I know there is a lot more I'm missing; I have lots of comic books including most every King related one and some are signed but will list those with my King stuff when and if.....ahhh...can't think about that!!).

Okay, JOE HILL for now...
    I need to verify prices on some internet sites (unless someone has easy fair pricing list), but maybe nobody wants any of them so doesn't matter.

I have a list that I think is still accurate. Here we go...

20th Century Ghosts; 1st/1st Signed and Joe Hill Remarque
    20th Century Ghosts; S/L #95
    Gunpowder; 1 of 200; S/L #65
    Heart Shaped Box; S/L #319 out of 1300
    Horns S/L; #276 out of 500. Joe Hill Remarque
    Horns; UK; 1st/1st Signed with Joe Hill Remarque
    The Saved; S/L; #61
    Better Than Home (x2); Purchased from the original publisher years ago (so legit over fake ones I think read somewhere)
    Pop Art Chap Book; S/L; #138/150 only
    GHOST Key; S/L; Original Locke and Key release from Comicon I think in 2009. #6 out of 500 keys so pretty awesome low number.
    Locke and Key HB set Books 1-5 and I think all are signed and inscribed with things like "Locke out with your Rock out" or something like that I remember. Cool books for comic (and Joe Hill) fans
    The Fireman; signed; 1st/1st
    The Fireman; Signed and inscription reads something like, "Hey! Put my books on top of my dad's on the bookshelf!"

EDIT: I can work on pricing to post next to books, but I have a lot of books to list, so figured I'd list them and then if you offer a fair price I can look it up and if not lowball BS then probably works for me and I can remove from list above.

Along the Path of the Beam Tkstone is on a distinguished road Tkstone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Did anyone get lucky during the Subterranean Press sale? I picked up two by Simmons, two by Vance and one Kiernan.
    I was late to the sale but was still happy to get Dan Simmons LoveDeath short story collection.
    Wanted
    A Mountain Walked by Centipede Press signed
    The Light is the Darkness by Laird Barron (Lettered Edition) by Infernal House
    Little Books Series I (15 Volume set by Borderlands Press)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Does anyone have any clue as to what this upcoming series could be Subterranean Press is going to publish, which has been requested by "tons"? My dream would be Wheel of Time.

Wheel of time would be great. Talk about a big series. Maybe Mistborn?
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post

Yeah, they have done a lot with Sanderson in recent times and he's obviously connected to both. One can dream....
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mistborn already has limited by dragonsteel books. SP resell them alot

Along the Path of the Beam Tkstone is on a distinguished road Tkstone's Avatar

I was wondering if someone could confirm for me the various editions for "The Selected Stories of Robert Bloch" published by Underwood-Miller.

I see various sellers stating a 3-vol set with cloth bindings and limited to 500 copies.

I see other sellers stating a 3-vol set with black leather bindings and limited to 500 copies.

I have also seen a 3-vol set with red leather spines limited to 11 copies.

Are their other editions?

I find it strange that the cloth and black leather bindings are both signed and numbered to 500 and prices are around the same regardless of binding (between some sellers), thus I question the quality of the "leather".

Also, does anyone own a leather edition set to vouch what the quality of this edition is like? How are the leather bindings?

Thanks in advance.

Wanted
    A Mountain Walked by Centipede Press signed
    The Light is the Darkness by Laird Barron (Lettered Edition) by Infernal House
    Little Books Series I (15 Volume set by Borderlands Press)

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tkstone View Post
    I was wondering if someone could confirm for me the various editions for "The Selected Stories of Robert Bloch" published by Underwood-Miller.

I see various sellers stating a 3-vol set with cloth bindings and limited to 500 copies.

I see other sellers stating a 3-vol set with black leather bindings and limited to 500 copies.

I have also seen a 3-vol set with red leather spines limited to 11 copies.

Are their other editions?

I find it strange that the cloth and black leather bindings are both signed and numbered to 500 and prices are around the same regardless of binding (between some sellers), thus I question the quality of the "leather".

Also, does anyone own a leather edition set to vouch what the quality of this edition is like? How are the leather bindings?

Thanks in advance.

Don't forget the proofs!

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Posting a long list of books, then admitting you don't know what to ask for them because you are not up on current prices, then coming back to edit your post because you got an offer you didn't like because it aligns with current sales, and not some ridiculous eBay fishing expedition.

My offer was based on a very recent sale from a board member here.

In other words, if you don't want to know, don't ask. If you wanted more, step up to the big boy plate and make a counter offer instead of calling out Lowball BS.

Good luck with your sale.

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    JOE HILL SALE!
    (I also have other authors I will be selling 1st/1st books of..... like Watership Down set (American 1st/1st hb; 1st/1st pb; ARC and 1 or 2 ticket stubs to the U.S. premiere of the cartoon many many years ago); US Animal Farm, Fountainhead (no jacket but I think 1st edition/1st printing), Varley set of Titan/Demon/Wizard, AWESOME Guiromo Del Tor0 (butchered spelling) Remarqued Signed Set!!; Hyperion set I think I have, Complete PB Tarzan set I think I still have, complete Paperback Gor set including signed Witness HB and many extra Magicians of Gor copies, Paolini signed set of HB's; 1984; Beautiful Atlas Shrugged 1st/1st...these are hard to find b/c so large!; Piers Anthony Blue Adept set; Piers Anthony complete Xanth set in PB (not 1st's i don't think tho); Cronin signed set of his books; Cronin S/L set of US and I think UK versions too; Clive Barker Weaveworld signed and also S/L; Some Asimov Robot..missing 1st though I think; Jean M Auel Set with some Proofs; various proofs of other things if someone collects proofs; huge Edgar Rice Burroughs set of other PB's, also Asimov PB's; Maybe 1st/1st Wrinkle in Time I think still; 5th Wave Set; I know there is a lot more I'm missing; I have lots of comic books including most every King related one and some are signed but will list those with my King stuff when and if.....ahhh...can't think about that!!).

Okay, JOE HILL for now...
    I need to verify prices on some internet sites (unless someone has easy fair pricing list), but maybe nobody wants any of them so doesn't matter.

I have a list that I think is still accurate. Here we go...

20th Century Ghosts; 1st/1st Signed and Joe Hill Remarque
    20th Century Ghosts; S/L #95
    Gunpowder; 1 of 200; S/L #65
    Heart Shaped Box; S/L #319 out of 1300
    Horns S/L; #276 out of 500. Joe Hill Remarque
    Horns; UK; 1st/1st Signed with Joe Hill Remarque
    The Saved; S/L; #61
    Better Than Home (x2); Purchased from the original publisher years ago (so legit over fake ones I think read somewhere)
    Pop Art Chap Book; S/L; #138/150 only
    GHOST Key; S/L; Original Locke and Key release from Comicon I think in 2009. #6 out of 500 keys so pretty awesome low number.
    Locke and Key HB set Books 1-5 and I think all are signed and inscribed with things like "Locke out with your Rock out" or something like that I remember. Cool books for comic (and Joe Hill) fans
    The Fireman; signed; 1st/1st
    The Fireman; Signed and inscription reads something like, "Hey! Put my books on top of my dad's on the bookshelf!"

EDIT: I can work on pricing to post next to books, but I have a lot of books to list, so figured I'd list them and then if you offer a fair price I can look it up and if not lowball BS then probably works for me and I can remove from list above.

My Mood
    Relaxed

After the recent Mystery series (Legion I think) and Iron hints, I feel Mistborn is much more likely!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Country
    Country Flag

I saw the ‘mystery’ hint too. I agree.

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

Just a heads up, I’m going to be listing a matching S/L Matthew Corbett series (Robert McCammon) from SubPress soon. Probably in a week. I need to take some good pics, etc. If you’ve been trying to get a set feel free to PM me.

WTB:

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have an idea for the value of Centipede Press' "American Psycho"? Many thanks...

Country
    Country Flag

Tough one to find these days. I’ve seen a range from 500-1000. Are you selling or looking for one?

WTB:

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tough one to find these days. I’ve seen a range from 500-1000. Are you selling or looking for one?
    Thanks TJ. Looking for one.. Have a line on one, and wanted to consider the negotiation parameters..

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Thanks TJ. Looking for one.. Have a line on one, and wanted to consider the negotiation parameters..
    Yeah, the ones listed now are pretty high. Likely been sitting there for a while. For me between 400-550 would be a snag. Anything higher is tough. Hopefully one pops up on ebay for a good price. Best of luck with the one you have a line on.

WTB:

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a friend who's looking to track down a lettered edition Gardens of the Moon. He is not picky about PC versus actual lettered. PC is preferable, however. Will field a competitive offer. If you have one or have leads, please PM.
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered
    Ender's Game S/N

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast