Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OK. I'll give this a shot before putting up on Amazon.
    Unfortunately can only mail to US address at present.

A Game of Thrones: No. 439, does not come with the limited chapbook, nor does ownership confer any rights to same numbered volumes. $550.00

The Skin Trade (Martin) No. 199 $75.00

The Twelve CD No. 332 $100.00
    The Twelve CD PC copy $110.00

I am basically pricing from Amazon and ABE so if you think I'm off, let me know...

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey all, My sister is a big fan of the sword of truth series and I thought I would try to find her a copy of Wizard's First Rule for Christmas. I'm looking for a signed First or if there is a special edition out there somewhere? I have no idea the market price for these things as I am not too familiar with Goodkind, although I know this series has a large following.

What should I bee looking for here and do any of you have it?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Bett's Books had a big Goodkind section, not sure if David still has them or not.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Hey all, My sister is a big fan of the sword of truth series and I thought I would try to find her a copy of Wizard's First Rule for Christmas. I'm looking for a signed First or if there is a special edition out there somewhere? I have no idea the market price for these things as I am not too familiar with Goodkind, although I know this series has a large following.

Like Shannon said David has a Goodkind section near the bottom of his inventory page. No signed WFR remaining but he does have others signed by Terry.

VJs has a Goodkind section too. No WFR either.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

David is getting out of Terry too.. so you prob could get SOME STELLAR deals... he has slowed as it was Stu's friend and he pushed it but David just wants to do King he said. But he has stuff left for sure!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

*ON HOLD*

Hey Folks,
    have a bigger acquisition agreed on today - and this means i heave to clean up a little !

I am going to sell a set of GRRM ASOIAF, GoT and ACOK - both absolutely F/F versions of the S/L , and both #PC

I am not able to collect two sets, and so i am releasing this one.
    They are untouched, and still in SubPress Packing, as far as I know the GoT is the only #PC out there.

Let me know, if you are interested-

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Any Brandon Sanderson fans out there? Just got an ARC of his new MistBorn and also a few ARCs of his new young readers.

Got a few other extra ARCs. I'll update late the whole list. But I know I have a copy of the new Franzen.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Default Locke & Key

I'm in the market for Joe Hill Locke & Key hardcovers 1st Printings. Especially interested in finding volume 6 with the slipcase for the set. If anyone out there has all 6 with the slipcase HC I'm interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Picked up an extra copy of John Scalzi's latest, THE END OF ALL THINGS. First edition, first printing, signed and brand-new.
    $30 shipped; please PM if interested.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Hi
    Some of you may have seen that I am selling most of my King collection.
    I also have some Joe Hill, Richard Matheson, RC Matheson and Hugh Howey stuff for sale.
    I can provide photos/more info via PM. I am based in the UK.
    Thanks for looking.

Joe Hill
    Chamber of Chills Vol 1 Intro by JH, Flatsigned HB, Fine Ł75
    NOS4A Sub Press S/L Fine Ł250
    Heart Shaped Box Sub Press Deluxe S/L 94/500 Fine Ł275
    Tales of Dark Fantasy Vol 2 Sub Press 168/250 Fine Ł125
    IDW The First Decade S/L Fine Ł75
    Horns PS publishing S/L 353/500 Fine Ł100
    Heart Shaped Box UK proof fine Ł25
    Heart Shaped Box UK slipcased S/L Fine Ł50
    Heart Shaped Box US proof flatsigned Fine Ł45

Richard Matheson
    Passion Play S/L 24/1000 CD Fine Ł25
    Camp Pleasant S/L 836/1000 CD Fine Ł25
    Hunger and Thirst S/L Gauntlet 444/500 Fine Ł50
    Collected Stories Dream Press ARC Fine Ł90

RC Matheson
    Dystopia Gauntlet S/L VG Ł100

Hugh Howey
    Wool, Shift, Dust all same number S/L slipcased Goldsboro books Ł200
    Wool UK proof with yellow band NF Ł75

Jon

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post

I have what you are looking for and a few more. I have 10 items for sale, take 25% off any of the Terry Goodkind listings you see listed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Terry-Goodki...item2351be9d3e

Nine are signed and first/firsts.

PM or email me if you are interested.
    Foster

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have extra copy of Tolkiein's The Silmarillion HC 1st edition. Book is VG, DJ is VG with some tears. PM for photos and offers

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

I also have a US flat signed Advance Reader Copy of NOS4A2 for Ł50
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Hi
    Some of you may have seen that I am selling most of my King collection.
    I also have some Joe Hill, Richard Matheson, RC Matheson and Hugh Howey stuff for sale.
    I can provide photos/more info via PM. I am based in the UK.
    Thanks for looking.

Joe Hill
    Chamber of Chills Vol 1 Intro by JH, Flatsigned HB, Fine Ł75
    NOS4A Sub Press S/L Fine Ł250
    Heart Shaped Box Sub Press Deluxe S/L 94/500 Fine Ł275
    Tales of Dark Fantasy Vol 2 Sub Press 168/250 Fine Ł125
    IDW The First Decade S/L Fine Ł75
    Horns PS publishing S/L 353/500 Fine Ł100
    Heart Shaped Box UK proof fine Ł25
    Heart Shaped Box UK slipcased S/L Fine Ł50
    Heart Shaped Box US proof flatsigned Fine Ł45

Richard Matheson
    Passion Play S/L 24/1000 CD Fine Ł25
    Camp Pleasant S/L 836/1000 CD Fine Ł25
    Hunger and Thirst S/L Gauntlet 444/500 Fine Ł50
    Collected Stories Dream Press ARC Fine Ł90

RC Matheson
    Dystopia Gauntlet S/L VG Ł100

Hugh Howey
    Wool, Shift, Dust all same number S/L slipcased Goldsboro books Ł200
    Wool UK proof with yellow band NF Ł75

Jon

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Joe Abercrombie:

Half a King
    Half the World

Numbered set: #48
    Lettered set: MM

Rights to the third volume in this series are included.
    PM for photos and offer(s).

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone pre-ordered the Ready Player One lettered edition from Subterranean Press and has decided to part with it please PM me.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

A few items that'll be going up for sale over the next few weeks, as we downsize a bit in preparation for a shift of offices. Open to offers on any and all; just drop me a PM and hopefully we can work out some deals.

Clive Barker

CHILIAD and TORTURED SOULS, Signed/LTD, matched number set.

Ray Bradbury
    Signed First Edition/First Printings of all the following. All are fine, new, unread:

THE CAT'S PAJAMAS (review copy with Publisher's letter)
    FAREWELL SUMMER (inscribed "Happy Birthday Ian," and with COA from Phantom Bookshop)
    NOW AND FOREVER
    ONE MORE FROM THE ROAD
    LET'S ALL KILL CONSTANCE
    WE'LL ALWAYS HAVE PARIS (COA from Vagabond Books, includes misc. promotional material and a photo)

Neil Gaiman

THE GRAVEYARD BOOK (ARC/Proof, VG+/NF)
    THE GRAVEYARD BOOK (HC/DJ 1st/1st)
    THE OCEAN AT THE END OF THE LANE (ARC/Proof, signed & numbered, private sale only)
    THE OCEAN AT THE END OF THE LANE (HC/DJ 1st/1st, with tipped-in page signed by Gaiman)
    THE OCEAN AT THE END OF THE LANE (HC/DJ 1st/1st, signed to title page by Gaiman)
    THE OCEAN AT THE END OF THE LANE (signed, limited edition, Subterranean Press variant, of 250 numbered copies)

Dan Simmons

HYPERION and THE FALL OF HYPERION
    Both HC/DJ 1st/1st, both signed by Dan. Unread copies, showing a bit of light shelfwear from the years, but in great shape otherwise.

More to come. We have a number of anthologies as well, including ROGUES, FAERIE TALES, WEIRDER SHADOWS OVER INNSMOUTH, etc., signed by multiple contributors.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm interested in the Hyperion set and other Simmons titles, Matt. I'm away from home now but I'll be able to check my Simmons want list next weekend. Let's keep in touch.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Because my wife is so great about letting me start my King collection, i want to be able to pick up some things that she likes as well. Already got her the EarthChildren series (5 out of 6 1sts) that she wanted and now i would like to get her Kim Harrison's Hollows series.

I will probably need all 13 at some point but would like to start with the early numbers. These do not need to be signed. I have made a deal with a shop in michigan to have Ms Harrison sign copies that i ship there. This will insure that they are 1/1.

Problem is, the few copies i have are not good enough for my honey! They are ones i picked up at Goodwill etc.
    Does anyone here read this series and have any spare copies?

Thanks!!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

For those that missed out on the CD copy of World War Z, this may interest you:
    http://www.eastonpress.com/prod/C37/...d-Edition_3046

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Seriously... I hate Easton press and their faux special editions.

Sounds good. Just drop a note when you're available and we can go from there.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What is market value for GOT SP?
    It only has Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, and Dance With Dragons. Same number.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    What is market value for GOT SP?
    It only has Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, and Dance With Dragons. Same number.
    Is it for the 3 books only... does it include rights?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

It was just the books. I guess ehat is a fair price for each book. Don't care about number or anything just each book individually.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, Dance with Dragons is worth more if there are rights for the next books published.

I would say between $800-1000 for each? Maybe a bit more if matching with rights.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast