Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 102 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What's the going rate for Joe Hill's By the Silver Water of Lake Champlain Sub Press Lettered Broadside? Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My guess is around publish price. Not sure they went up at all with it being a large broadside. Now if you framed it, it might be worth more but that is based on the taste of the frame

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Up for sale:

Subterranean Press - Signed Limited
    Summer of Night by Dan Simmons
    Book and slipcase are in Fine/Unread Condition

For the right offer I will throw in the Sub Press - This Year's Class Picture by Dan Simmons (Also Signed/Limited)

PM me with offers.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    My guess is around publish price. Not sure they went up at all with it being a large broadside. Now if you framed it, it might be worth more but that is based on the taste of the frame
    Thanks, Josh!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Up for your offers please, for the Gaiman fans:

U.K. American Gods. Signed in fine shape.
    Anansi Boys. Numbered ARC
    Coraline ARC
    Coraline the graphic novel ARC
    Don't Panic. Original UK first edition with the blank page 42. Not in the greatest shape.
    Fragile Things numbered ARC
    Good Omens ARC signed by Gaiman. Good condition.
    M is for Magic ARC
    Norse Mythology ARC
    Ocean at the End of the Lane. 1st HC signed
    Ocean at the End of the Lane ARC
    Trigger Warning ARC
    View from the Cheap Seats ARC
    Mirrormask s/l subterranean press
    Duran Duran TP only in Good condition.

Pictures can be sent of any the books.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Up for sale:

I will throw in the Sub Press - This Year's Class Picture by Dan Simmons (Also Signed/Limited)

Price $205 PP Gift

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in:

Subterranean Press Signed Limited
    Robert McCammon
    Boy's Life

Book and slipcase are in Fine Unread Condition.

PM me with offers.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in:

Nos4a2
    Joe Hill
    Signed Limited
    IDW Publishing

PM with offers.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a copy of James Herbert - Devil In The Dark with the signed bookplate if anyone has one for sale?

Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't have Devil in the Dark, but will keep an eye out. I do have a fine, inscribed NEL copy of Moon if you or anyone else is interested?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Free copies of The Warded Man by Peter V Brett from Randomhouse Books
    http://www.randomhousebooks.com/camp...e-demon-cycle/
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

BUMP AND PRICE DROP...

Anyone interested in:

Nos4a2
    Joe Hill
    Signed Limited
    IDW Publishing

$160 PP Gift (UPS shipping included)

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

BUMP AND PRICE DROP:

Anyone interested in:

Subterranean Press Signed Limited
    Robert McCammon
    Boy's Life

$170 PP gift (UPS shipping included)

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

BUMP AND PRICE DROP:

Up for sale:

I will throw in the Sub Press - This Year's Class Picture by Dan Simmons (Also Signed/Limited)

$170 PP gift (UPS shipping included)

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Folks,
    gonna let some loose ends go -
    All three 1/1 Flatsigned , F/F-

Joe Hill
    Heart-Shaped Box - 45$
    Horns. - 45$ (Doodled)
    NOS4A2. - 45$

Might have some minor dents but still very very nice copies.
    Take all three get international shipping free.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    BUMP AND PRICE DROP...

Anyone interested in:

Nos4a2
    Joe Hill
    Signed Limited
    IDW Publishing

$160 PP Gift (UPS shipping included)
    Good price. I just paid $175 for mine.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Reasonable offers will be considered...

Country
    Country Flag

A very well trusted and respected member of the CD Forum community is selling his collection. He is not a member of our forum here but asked me to pass along his email should anyone want to contact him regarding his sale. His name is Brian and is email his as follows: Brian

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to place these in a new home:

The Fireman - Joe Hill - 1st UK edition with red page edges. Double signed by Joe. Flatsigned on half title and signed with date of 7/6/16 on title page. Fine/Fine condition. - $35 shipped F/F
    The Fireman - Joe Hill - 1st US edition with signed bookplate from Cemetery Dance. - Fine/Fine - $20 shipped F/F

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    A very well trusted and respected member of the CD Forum community is selling his collection. He is not a member of our forum here but asked me to pass along his email should anyone want to contact him regarding his sale. His name is Brian and is email his as follows: Brian
    What is he selling? Do we have to ask him?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What is he selling? Do we have to ask him?
    Ton of stuff, Joe. Way to much to list here. Looks like primarily CD editions. Yes, you'd have to email him for the complete list.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Bought some King books and this one came along. I'm not a HUNTER S. THOMPSON collector but
    I now have an unopened, sealed in plastic, signed, limited called GONZO by Hunter S. Thompson.
    This is number 1642 of 3000. Looks like they are in the $200-$300 range on ABE.
    I am open to offers, I hope someone here is a Thompson collector, I would love for it to go to a DT Collector.
    Thanks!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill Items For Sale (will be happy to negotiate and send pictures)

NOS4A2 S/L $225 (Sub Press in Red Slipcase)
    NOS4R2 UK First Edition (event signed with papers) $75
    20th Century Ghost First Edition (signed & lined with Warning: Balloon filled stories ahead) $65
    Better than Home 2nd (signed with baseball drawing on cover) $75
    Heart Shaped Box signed ARC (very rare numbered and signed) $175
    NOS4A2 signed First Edition $40
    Gunpowder S/L (signed limited in slipcase) $125
    Shadow show Hardcover (signed on limitation page by the editors) $60
    With Signs & Wonders (softcover) $20 (I believe the first appearance of Pop Art)
    Subterranean #2 S/L $150
    Horns UK First (signed & lined at UK event) $60
    Four Ghost $125 (in aftermarket slipcase)
    Horns First Edition $30 (signed with devil drawing)
    Locke & Key $30 (Sub Press nicely done Hardcover)
    Smoke & Mirrors (signed limited in traycase signed by many including Joe) $75
    Stories Proof $50
    Best New Horror paperback (signed) $40
    Best of Year 2006 (unsigned) $10
    Postscripts #3 S/L $100
    Carnival of Souls S/L $100
    The Looking Glass S/L $145

I also have a very rare (1 of 100 numbered) Heart Shaped Box ARC numbered and signed on a limitation page (kept in plastic since day one). (SOLD)

All prices based on friends/family Paypal. I will split shipping with any US buyer and work with all our friends across the pond in interested.

Send PM if interested.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I've had some members interested in the numbered ARC and wanted to see a picture (they didn't know one existed). This is it:

I'm asking $150. 1 of 100 printed. (SOLD)

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Robert McCammon titles for Sale

Some Sub Press Proofs for sale...

I Travel by Night proof - $50 shipped F
    The Hunter from the Woods proof - $70 shipped F
    Mister Slaughter proof - $20 shipped F
    The Five proof - $20 shipped VG+
    ALL 125 shipped

And some Signed Limiteds...

Mister Slaughter S/L SOLD
    They Thirst S/L (#91) $50 shipped
    Bethamy's Sin S/L $35 shipped
    Baal S/L Slipcased rarer edtion $100 shipped

EDIT: Totally shameless of me but today is my birthday so you totally have to buy something from me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 102 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast