Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 101 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a copy of Visions of Brichester by Ramsey Campbell.

Anyone have one for sale?

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Was there a numbered and unnumbered edition printed for Shadow Show: All New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury? Thanks!
    No. Here's the entry I wrote for the Bibliography on the McCammon site:

In Shadow Show: All-New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury, eds. Mort Castle and Sam Weller. Colorado Springs, CO: Gauntlet Press, Fall 2012. Deluxe hardcover edition limited to 726 copies (26 signed by all, 500 signed by all but Bradbury, and 200 signed by the editors).
    I'm pretty sure they were all numbered, but it's possible the 200 signed by the editors weren't numbered. The 26 copies were lettered.

Hunter

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post
    I am looking for a copy of Visions of Brichester by Ramsey Campbell.

Anyone have one for sale?
    I have a PS signed slipcased edition (1 of 100) edition, if that is the one you're after.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I'm looking for Lettered Edition of Robert McCammon's Mister Slaughter. A marked Lettered is preferred, but I'll take a PC as well. Finder's fee offered if a sale is made.

HBJ

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Was there a numbered and unnumbered edition printed for Shadow Show: All New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury? Thanks!
    No. Here's the entry I wrote for the Bibliography on the McCammon site:

In Shadow Show: All-New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury, eds. Mort Castle and Sam Weller. Colorado Springs, CO: Gauntlet Press, Fall 2012. Deluxe hardcover edition limited to 726 copies (26 signed by all, 500 signed by all but Bradbury, and 200 signed by the editors).
    I'm pretty sure they were all numbered, but it's possible the 200 signed by the editors weren't numbered. The 26 copies were lettered.

Hunter
    Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Default CEMETERY DANCE SALE

JACK KETCHUM
    I'm Not Sam S/L
    I'm Not Sam Trade
    Old Flames S/l
    Joyride S/L

PETER STRAUB
    Floating Dragon S/L #613
    The Buffalo Hunter S/L
    The Buffalo Hunter Trade
    The Buffalo Hunter ARC
    Sides

RAY GARTON
    Dereliction S/L #514
    The Loveliest Dead S/L
    Serpent Girl S/L

OTHER

Tyler's Third Act - Mick Garris S/L #14
    Torn - Lee Thomas S/L #212
    The Prophet - Michael Koryta S/L #9
    The Straw Men - Michael Marshall S/L (have to check on which number)
    Bentley Little - The Revelation S/L #188
    A Simple Plan - Scott Smith S/L (have to check on which number)
    The Back of Beyond - Alan Peter Ryan S/L (ARC available too)
    The Language of Fear - Del James S/L
    Turnaround - Craig Spector S/L
    Cold Comforts Peter Crowther S/L #474
    Femme - Bill Pronzini S/L
    Dark Advent - Brian Hodge S/L
    Underground - All Sarrantonio S/L
    The Night of the Triffads - Simon Clark S/L

CEMETERY DANCE NOVELLA SERIES
    The Angels - Rio Youers S/L #729
    Bastion - Simon Clark S/L #729
    Snow Shadows - Mick Garris S/L #729

These are $9 shipped for one and for more than one, $8 shipped. Thanks!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    JACK KETCHUM
    I'm Not Sam S/L
    I'm Not Sam Trade
    Old Flames S/l
    Joyride S/L

PETER STRAUB
    Floating Dragon S/L #613
    The Buffalo Hunter S/L
    The Buffalo Hunter Trade
    The Buffalo Hunter ARC
    Sides

RAY GARTON
    Dereliction S/L #514
    The Loveliest Dead S/L
    Serpent Girl S/L

OTHER

PM Me with questions and offers, thanks for looking!
    I see you have received grab bags as well

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    JACK KETCHUM
    I'm Not Sam S/L
    I'm Not Sam Trade
    Old Flames S/l
    Joyride S/L

PETER STRAUB
    Floating Dragon S/L #613
    The Buffalo Hunter S/L
    The Buffalo Hunter Trade
    The Buffalo Hunter ARC
    Sides

RAY GARTON
    Dereliction S/L #514
    The Loveliest Dead S/L
    Serpent Girl S/L

OTHER

PM Me with questions and offers, thanks for looking!
    I see you have received grab bags as well

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hello All,

I just wanted to chime in again and let you know I am looking for copies numbered 402 of Erikson's Malazan series published by Subterranean Press. I will give you another number of the same book and pay shipping both ways as I am looking to complete set eventually even though highly unlikely. Thank you for any insight!

PM with any leads

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not books, but I thought that this was pretty cool despite the $450 pricemark : Guillermo del Toro and Patron Partner for Coolest Tequila Ever
    >>> http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/34...-tequila-ever/

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a very cool box!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

omit

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a copy of Ramsey Campbell's The Last Revelation of Gla'aki from PS Publishing, either Trade Hardback or S/L is ok.

And thanks to Jonp for graciously sorting me out with a copy of beautiful copy of Ramsey Campbell's Visions From Brichester per my previous post.

Thank you!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Prices include shipping in the U.S. PayPal F&F or add 4%. Pictures available upon request. Any questions, please ask. New books unless otherwise noted. Thanks!

Visions Deferred Three Unfilmed Screenplays by Richard Matheson, new, still in shrinkwrap $15 SOLD
    Offbeat Uncollected Stories by Richard Matheson 2017 Valancourt books trade PB, with a new introduction by David J. Schow. $15 SOLD
    Tempter by Nancy A. Collins, 2001 Gauntlet Press edition, limited to 500 copies (this is unnumbered), signed by Collins and Alan Clark $10
    Blue November Storms by Brian James Freeman, 2013 PB $10
    Flight to Opar Restored Edition by Philip Jose Farmer, 2015 trade PB, signed by editor Christopher Paul Carey $20
    Ellison Wonderland by Harlan Ellison PS Publishing slipcased edition $25
    Best New Horror Anniversary Editions PBs - Have #1, 2 & 3 - $15 each or all three for $40.
    Locke & Key by Joe Hill & Gabriel Rodriguez - MP3 CD audiobook - New/sealed $10 SOLD
    Hot in December & Prisoner 489 by Joe Lansdale, 2014 Dark Regions Press PBs $20 for both

A few bargain items, $5 each or I'll throw them in for free with anything else

Button, Button by Richard Matheson, new book, but some minor shelf wear SOLD
    The Waker Dreams by Matheson 2017 Positronic Publishing PB, new 20-page chapbook. SOLD
    Let it Be - DVD-R of the Beatles film

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Have a variety up for sale

Joe Hill
    The Cape 1969 1-4 $18
    The Cape 1-4 w/4 variants $25
    Thumbprint 1-3, Gravetales#6, Spiderman Unleashed #8 $25

Robert McCammon
    Speaks the Nightbird 1st/1st NF/NF $50

Jack Ketchum
    Red ARC NF $20
    Station two Chapbook $15

Wrath James White
    Orgy of Souls S/L $20

All prices include shipping in the US. Paypal

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the value of Locke & Key #ed and Lettered?

Also is anyone looking to sell some?

omit

omit

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a Mondo print of Let The Right One In if anyone has one they would like to sell. Also The Mondo print for Scream. Pls email if you would like to sell. Thanks!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Songs of the Dying Earth - trade from SP. Make an offer.
    GRRM - The Dying of the Light SP s/l. I don't know what the going rate is on these so let's say I'm asking 2/3 of current market price.
    Lansdale - Act of Love SP trade $10

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Looking for:
    Snow Crash Lettered. Preferably letter D but would take any letter
    Mister Slaughter/Providence Rider Lettered. Preferably letter Y
    The Martian Lettered
    Rogues Lettered

I have a few books to trade please contact me if you have or know someone that has a copy of the above..Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Any Mark Danielewski fans here? Selling my copy of House of Leaves. It's the original first printing Hardcover signed with a blue Z. Also signed again with a drawing but personalized to me. It's in pristine condition.

$200 PayPal family only please.

omit

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    Looking for:
    Snow Crash Lettered. Preferably letter D but would take any letter
    Mister Slaughter/Providence Rider Lettered. Preferably letter Y
    The Martian Lettered
    Rogues Lettered

I have a few books to trade please contact me if you have or know someone that has a copy of the above..Thanks
    Trying to send a message but your inbox is full.

Along the Path of the Beam scarface will become famous soon enough

I am looking for:
    Mister Slaughter/Providence Rider Lettered (Robert McCammon)
    Storm Front, Fools Moon (Jim Butcher)
    Half the World Lettered "LL" (Joe Abercrombie)
    I have a few books to trade (lettered and limited) let me know if you are interested.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 101 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast