Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What value would you guys put on the Deluxe Traycased Hardcover Lettered Edition of The Exorcist and Legion (Special Edition) from CD? Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What value would you guys put on the Deluxe Traycased Hardcover Lettered Edition of The Exorcist and Legion (Special Edition) from CD? Thanks!
    Keep me posted. Exorcist is my favorite .
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Keep me posted. Exorcist is my favorite .
    Will do, Joe!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bought both the lettered editions of The Exorcist (CD and Lonely Road) on secondary market about 4 years ago. Paid $300 for CD and $500 for LR edition. Lucky both are same letter.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I finally added a lettered copy of The Silence of The Lambs this week. This was a major want on my list and i got it for 2/3 of the Subterranean Press edition list price. Can't wait to receive it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    I bought both the lettered editions of The Exorcist (CD and Lonely Road) on secondary market about 4 years ago. Paid $300 for CD and $500 for LR edition. Lucky both are same letter.
    Thanks and congrats on your SOTL purchase!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally added a lettered copy of The Silence of The Lambs this week. This was a major want on my list and i got it for 2/3 of the Subterranean Press edition list price. Can't wait to receive it.
    Big congrats! The asking price was a bit much, but it sure looks to be a hell of a book.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Its one of the best productions out there - truly magnificent. Congrats!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I never knew this was done. Perhaps a picture or two so I can see?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I never knew this was done. Perhaps a picture or two so I can see?
    I don't have it yet as is in transit, but there are photos un a few of the collection threads plus via Google.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Its one of the best productions out there - truly magnificent. Congrats!
    Thanks. I think it is one of the most important horror novels of the 80s. Everytime I read it I am instantly immersed.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Anyone with a copy of the new S/L HC Henry Kuttner book from Centipede Press -- MAN DROWNING -- interested in a straight trade for the S/L HC of Michael Aronovitz' ALICE WALKS, also by Centipede Press?

Alternatively, anyone with Centipede's new S/L HC of Charnas' THE VAMPIRE TAPESTRY interested in a trade for the Aronovitz volume + cash ($75 shipped)?

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to see it. It's on my list of wants as well. Great price!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Harlan Ellison - Ellison Wonderland S/L from PS Publishing. Comes with an extra book of stories unavailable elsewhere called Pebbles from the Mountain. Unread, and come to think of it, I never even took the books out of the slipcase. $100 shipped. This is a good price, straight up.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Anyone with a copy of the new S/L HC Henry Kuttner book from Centipede Press -- MAN DROWNING -- interested in a straight trade for the S/L HC of Michael Aronovitz' ALICE WALKS, also by Centipede Press?

Alternatively, anyone with Centipede's new S/L HC of Charnas' THE VAMPIRE TAPESTRY interested in a trade for the Aronovitz volume + cash ($75 shipped)?
    Anyone...?

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

Anyone...?

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been thinking of buying one of the Exorcist S/L's... The 40th Anniversary Lonely Road edition looks like my favourite. Anyone have any recommendations as to their preferred edition? Lonely Road? Cemetery Dance did an edition with Legion, and Gauntlet did a 40th Anniversary...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I've been thinking of buying one of the Exorcist S/L's... The 40th Anniversary Lonely Road edition looks like my favourite. Anyone have any recommendations as to their preferred edition? Lonely Road? Cemetery Dance did an edition with Legion, and Gauntlet did a 40th Anniversary...
    I have the 40th from Lonely Road and I love it.
    EDIT:which is also the only S/L I have of it so far.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I have the 40th from Lonely Road and I love it.
    EDIT:which is also the only S/L I have of it so far.
    I think CD did a beautiful job with theirs. That being said...I have been on the lookout for either of the other two.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the Lonely Road edition and it is absolutely beautiful, well worth the price. That said I don't have any others, didn't even know Gauntlet had an edition to be honest.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for your input Tommy, Dez and Dan. I had been scoping the Lonely Road edition on Abe Books and started negotiating with the seller yesterday and pulled the trigger this morning. I'm excited to get this one.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for your input Tommy, Dez and Dan. I had been scoping the Lonely Road edition on Abe Books and started negotiating with the seller yesterday and pulled the trigger this morning. I'm excited to get this one.
    Congrats! You won't regret it.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! You won't regret it.

I have the CD edition, and Lonely Roads edition, and I've seen and held (but do not own) the Gauntlet edition, and I would agree that you made the right choice. The CD is nicely done and has great content and the Gauntlet edition is nice in that it was the first S/L of the novel, but the production quality of the Lonely Roads edition just blows them both out of the water. I think you'll be very pleased.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Anyone have the Easton Press signed edition?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast