Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    They look great! Looks like there are more unread copies floating around then, hopefully I'll be able to find them. If you come across the two you already own, please let me know!
    Will do. There's a Dune Messiah on Abe, but it's bundled with some other signed books and I'd imagine you don't want to spend that much. Those two copies I got back in the day when they were the currently sold version of the paperbacks.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    The Hides - Kealan Patrick Burke LETTERED COPY V
    Submerged - Thomas F. Monteleone #375 $35
    The Revelation - Bentley Little #188 $35
    Last Exit for the Lost - Tim Lebbon S/L $10
    The Stickmen - Edward Lee $10
    Snow Shadows - Mick Garris #729 $20
    I'm Not Sam - Jack Ketchum S/L $10
    The Buffalo Hunter - Peter Straub S/L $20
    The Back of Beyond - Alan Peter Ryan S/L $10
    Indian Summer - Rick Hautala S/L
    Cold Comforts - Peter Crowther S/L $15
    The Doll:The Lost Short Stories - Daphne du Maurier - $10
    The Horror Hall of Fame - Anthology S/L - $15
    The Queen of Bedlam - Robert McCammon S/L
    Femme - Bill Pronzini S/L
    Kinsmen - Bill Pronzini S/L

Thanks
    Tommy
    edited, some sold!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a copy of Dan Simmons' Banished Dreams for sale? I'm specifically looking for a 1/300 copy, not the reprint. There are several copies currently listed on ABE, but I always prefer dealing with my fellow forum members.

I'm also looking for the following Simmons titles:
    • Hyperion
    • The Fall of Hyperion
    • Summer Sketches
    • The Rise of Endymion
    • The Crook Factory
    • Darwin's Blade
    • Hardcase
    • Worlds Enough and Time
    • Hard As Nails
    • Olympos
    • Drood
    • Black Hills
    • Flashback
    • The Fifth Heart

I know they're all pretty easy to find but if you happen to have a couple of them for sale I'm interested - it will save a LOT on shipping costs if I can get several books at once.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Also (I'm in the mood today), if you have any 'classic'/must-read horror/thriller/scifi/fantasy books for sale (e.g. Matheson, Bradbury, McCammon, Herbert, any of the Great Ones), drop me a line. I'm only interested in trade 1st editions, not limiteds.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Richard Laymon signed limited edition Beast House series from Cemetery Dance at issue price to be sold as a set. All books in very good condition:

The Cellar #315/500 issue price $50
    The Beast House #315/400 issue price $50
    The Midnight Tour #315/1000 issue price $40
    Friday Night In Beast House unsigned (released posthumously) issue price $35
    Total for set $175 plus actual shipping. Paypal gift. PM if interested

Also have:
    Once Upon A Halloween, signed but not numbered. $40 Cemetery Dance
    Alarms signed trade edition $25, Zeising
    One Rainy Night signed trade edition $25, Headline

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm hunting Sub Press S/N LE edition of Thomas Ligotti's books:

Songs of a Dead Dreamer
    Grimscribe: His Lives and Works
    Noctuary

and also

Centipede Press: The Agonizing Resurrection of Victor Frankenstein
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Gene Wolfe's books from Centipede Press and a signed trade of M is for Magic by Gaiman.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What should the S/L SubP Game of Thrones - no chapbook, no rights - go for? Thanks.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Still looking for a copy of FEVRE DREAM, S/L HC, Subterranean Press, Fine/Fine...been after this one for a while...usually at a champagne price that doesn't match my beer budget.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    What should the S/L SubP Game of Thrones - no chapbook, no rights - go for? Thanks.
    Hard to say because they are all overpriced IMO but there is one for sale for $549.99 which I think is quite fair.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-Game-of-Th...item1c56f320d0
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a nice 1st/1st edition of Dan Simmons' Olympos!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Hard to say because they are all overpriced IMO but there is one for sale for $549.99 which I think is quite fair.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-Game-of-Th...item1c56f320d0

Thanks. I'm losing a lot of shelf space when I move and need to start getting rid of extras.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

World War Z - Lettered Edition
    The Zombie Survival Guide - Lettered Edition

Matching set from Cemetery Dance - $500 shipped.
    Mark Twain

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone US 1/1 1st state Jacket. (I know a few of you have them... come on you know you want to help me complete my collection of HP )

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Looking for a Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone US 1/1 1st state Jacket. (I know a few of you have them... come on you know you want to help me complete my collection of HP )
    Me too. And if I could get that at publisher's price

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Me too. And if I could get that at publisher's price
    HA Good luck with that I think one member here has more than one... lets see if they will sell.

Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are all actual links - click them to take you to the actual titles on sale - looks like Shannon did a lot of scouring the Internet and found some signed books

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These are all the tipped in pre-signed books that B&N and others sell. B&N has a whole page of existing and pre order books - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/sign...-bncom/_/N-rp2

I did preorder this one - gotta love Stan Lee signed with McFarlane art - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/amaz...=9781501122064

The Explorer's Guild book looks interesting. May preorder it as well.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Neil gaiman - coraline s/l from sub press - 150 Obo
    Neil gaiman - trigger warning - signed first - 45 obo
    Neil gaiman - trigger warning s/l from Goldsboro - 90 obo
    Neil gaiman - coraline s/l 10th anniversary edition - 65 obo

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    These are all the tipped in pre-signed books that B&N and others sell. B&N has a whole page of existing and pre order books - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/sign...-bncom/_/N-rp2

I did preorder this one - gotta love Stan Lee signed with McFarlane art - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/amaz...=9781501122064

The Explorer's Guild book looks interesting. May preorder it as well.
    Morning star - red rising part 3 also in that mix - although I'll probably just get mine from mysterious galaxy this time around - like I did for book one

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, links sorry.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have some Odd titles if you don't see what you are looking for. Not trying to steal a deal, just if you can't get what you want let me know.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have an October Dreams Traycased Lettered Edition [M] I'm looking to part with to raise some funds for a few Joe Hill books. I have it up on eBay and there are some pictures there (link). Will let it go to a member here for $750 (cost) paypal gift + shipping. Includes the art portfolio with a custom piece. SOLD

Also have a few other titles available. All paypal gift, and plus shipping. Links are to the eBay auction or imgur for pictures.

Book of Numbers by Joshua Cohen - 1/1, signed ($40) SOLD
    The Small Backs of Children by Lidia Yuknavitch - 1/1, signed ($40)
    Dark Lies The Island by Kevin Barry - 1/1, signed ($40)
    Koko by Peter Straub w/ ticket from event - signed paberback from the Brooklyn event ($25) (pic with ticket)
    The Midnight Meat Train (#241/450) - Clive Barker $50
    Tortured Souls - Clive Barker $90
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast