Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 102 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the following numbered and/or lettered Ray Garton books for sale. All are almost new or F/F. I will put them up on eBay but I wanted to give any cross-collectors an opportunity to buy them before they are listed. The prices were computed by taking the least expensive comparable book from ABE and reduced that price by 50%-70%. I have pictures and prices. PM if interested. Thank you.

John

Night Life -- Lettered -- K of 13
    Sex and Violence in Hollywood -- Lettered -- W of 26
    Sex and Violence in Hollywood -- Numbered 477 of 1250
    Seductions -- Numbered 472 of 500
    Seductions -- Lettered -- I of 26, 2 volume
    Scissors -- Numbered 371 of 1000
    The New Neighbor -- Numbered 105 of 500
    The Girl in the Basement and Other Stories -- Lettered -- S of 26
    The New Neighbor -- CD -- 1 of a total of 1,000
    Zombie Love -- Numbered 135 of 474

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have S/L Max Brooks set with aftermarket slipcases. Mint for $125! I also have the whole set of Walking Dead books in 1st's for $100 and I will ship them free. ALL fine. Thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Looking to buy/trade a Lettered edition Leviathan Wakes/Caliban's war. If you have or know someone that does please let me know.

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for a great, well packaged book Johnny007.

Good Seller for sure.

~Mark

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

If anyone is inclined I would like to sell the following Richard Laymon limited editions:
    -#315 of The Cellar, The Beast House, and Midnight Tour as well as unsigned copy of Friday Night In The Beast House.
    - signed copy of Once Upon A Halloween.
    All in excellent condition. PM if you are interested.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

OMIT: New listing coming soon...

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in a Lettered edition of the Sub press Drood by Dan Simmons?

PM me with offers.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to sell (or trade deal for the books in my signature) limited signed Stephen King's Green Mile by Subterranean Press, low number.
    Please PM with offers.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys I really need to move the Lettered Drood so decided to sweeten the deal.

$425 PP Gift Gets you:

Drood Signed LETTERED edition
    Summer Sketches Signed Limited Edition or Children of the Night Signed Limited Edition (your choice)
    And as a added bonus I will throw in the Skelton Crew Limited Edition Enigma Key

PM me if interested.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for The Wolf Hour S/L.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Me too, at least at an affordable price. Those things are expensive! I haven't read this one yet but is there a reason it usually goes for more than a lot of his other works do?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know but it surprised me a lot.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Me too, at least at an affordable price. Those things are expensive! I haven't read this one yet but is there a reason it usually goes for more than a lot of his other works do?
    Yeah - it's one of his best books!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Yeah - it's one of his best books!
    I've always wondered that, too, but figured also that it was because of the acclaim it has, both in and out of the genre...the history, the espionage, the romance, etc., it all tends to transcend horror genre confines (and it is a helluva tale!) and inherently creates a bigger, wider demand, while the supply remains the same. Same thing for BOY'S LIFE...I wouldn't be surprised to see the S/L of that one inch up over time as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think Wolf's Hour SL also expensive because SP did not do a trade hardcover edition. They seem rarely to come up for sale, but I got one on secondary market 2 years ago for $80.

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Wolf's Hour - the best price I've come across is $300 but I couldn't pull the trigger (plus I have the UK version in hardback so it's not like I need another copy . . . I wish he would sign books you sent to him though because then I would just get my Wolf's Hour UK signed and be done with it)

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    I think Wolf's Hour SL also expensive because SP did not do a trade hardcover edition.
    I think that's part of it. I also think that it's because it was the first of the "classic" limited edition reprints Subterranean did, and demand for it was very high on publication. The popularity of the novel is, of course, another factor.

Hunter

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Updated For Sale list:

Green Mile, Subterranean Press Limited, $1800
    GRRM RRetrospective Limited $450 Subterranean Press

This Census Taker By China Mieville $200 Lettered, $25 Limited
    Ceremonies T.E.D. Klein $90

Game Of Thrones (Russian Leather-bound edition) $100
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Game-Of-Thro...e=STRK:MESE:IT
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

BOOKS FOR SALE

The Fireman - Joe Hill UK Limited (#256)

Trigger Warning - Neil Gaiman S/L (#222) $40 shipped

The Ocean at the End of the Lane - Neil Gaiman 1/1 US Trade signed $30 shipped

Jack Ketchum all titles $12 shipped

Joyride S/L
    Old Flames S/L
    I'm Not Sam S/L

Ray Garton all titles $12 shipped

Serpent Girl S/L (#113)
    The Loveliest Dead S/L
    Dereliction S/L (#514)

Various all titles $12 shipped

The Revelation - Bentley Little S/L (#188 )
    Voracious - Wrath James White S/L (#56)
    Dark Advent - Brian Hodge S/L
    The Crooked House - Joe McKinney S/L (#69)
    Turnaround - Craig Spector S/L
    The Night of the Triffids - Simon Clark S/L
    Header 2 - Edward Lee S/L (#121)
    Cold Comforts - Peter Crowther S/L

Various all titles $8 shipped

Femme - Bill Pronzini S/L
    The Back of Beyond - Alan Peter Ryan S/L
    Sides - Peter Straub unsigned limited edition

I can combine shipping for multiple purchases

Thanks for looking!

BOOKS FOR SALE

Joyride S/L
    Old Flames S/L
    I'm Not Sam S/L

Serpent Girl S/L (#113)
    The Loveliest Dead S/L
    Dereliction S/L (#514)

Thanks for looking! !
    Some prices reduced.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Time to seriously start downsizing. So before offer to third party seller in case anyone interested:
    Half a King Abercrombie; UK 1st/1st sign and lined "a king must win..." $50.00 + US shipping

ARCS FOR SALE + $10.00 US Shipping

Percy -Red Moon - UK Fine $30.00
    Percy -Red Moon - US VG $20.00 (some rubbing?)
    King - Lisey’s Story US NF $25.00
    Baggott - Fuse US Fine $20.00
    Baggott - Pure US Fine $20.00
    Dahlquist - The Dark Volume Subterranean Press Fine $30.00
    Dahlquist - The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters US NF $15.00
    Cronin - The Twelve US NF $15.00
    Cronin - The Twelve UK Fine $30.00
    Simmons - The Abominable UK Fine $37.50
    Simmons - The Abominable US NF $25.00

Spoiler:

BOOKS FOR SALE

The Fireman - Joe Hill UK Limited (#256)

Trigger Warning - Neil Gaiman S/L (#222)

The Ocean at the End of the Lane - Neil Gaiman 1/1 US Trade signed

Joyride S/L
    Old Flames S/L
    I'm Not Sam S/L

Serpent Girl S/L (#113)
    The Loveliest Dead S/L
    Dereliction S/L (#514)

Thanks for looking!
    Prices reduced and some added titles.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

Did anyone get the lettered edition of The Fireman? i would love to see some pictures. Does anyone feel like parting with an S/L 'Heart Shaped Box' by Joe Hill?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoygirl14 View Post
    Did anyone get the lettered edition of The Fireman? i would love to see some pictures.
    Got it on pre-order, but it hasn't been released yet.
    Soon, I hope.

sk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 102 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast