Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

The Fireman is up on Ps site

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    The Fireman is up on Ps site
    Appear to be some technical issues with ordering though.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling some of my Simmons. (figured I'd put this here as well)

Song of Kali 1st/1st f/f
    Ilium 1st/1st flatsigned vg/nf
    Olympos 1st/1st flatsigned nf/nf
    Carrion Comfort 1st/1st nf/f
    Summer of Night 1st/1st flatsigned nf/f
    Winter Haunting 1st/1st signed and dated nf/nf
    Black Hills s/l PC f/f
    Prayers to Broken Stones S/L #159 nf/f/nf
    Phases of Gravity UK 1st/1st f/nf/nf

PM if interested

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sub Press is publishing Robin Hobb's Farseer Trilogy. It hasn't been announced yet as far as I know. Unfortunately the Lettered are already sold out

https://subterraneanpress.com/store/...arseer_trilogy

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonder if they will be doing a slipcase for the set....

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

I'm genuinely surprised, but overjoyed to see Farseer getting a limited edition. Fitz (the main character) is one of my favourite characters ever, up there with Thomas Covenant and Cugel the Clever.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone happen to have a SP The Last Unicorn S/L that they don't want?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I've done zero research as yet, but I'd like one too. To go with my late edition worn paperback that Mr. Beagle signed for me back when I was in high school.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is that the same book in which the animated movie was adapted from?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    The SubPress edition was not the same:

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...e_lost_version

--but worth reading regardless. I believe that Tachyon is publishing it as part of this:

https://tachyonpublications.com/prod...er-beginnings/

For the novel itself, there are a number of good, collectible options; the first is not unreasonable and there are a couple of other hardcover versions that are well-worth collecting.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm really wanting the SP book but the only ones out there are ridiculously priced for such a small book with a relatively high limitation (1000).

I have a copy of the novel that was signed by Peter a few years ago at NYCC but it's an illustrated edition.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm really wanting the SP book but the only ones out there are ridiculously priced for such a small book with a relatively high limitation (1000).

I have a copy of the novel that was signed by Peter a few years ago at NYCC but it's an illustrated edition.
    I'm most interested in the Sub Press edition as well, although I'd be interested in learning about other collectible editions.

becca, let's see some pics of your signed edition!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    YES

Country
    Country Flag

Cool! Thanks, Bruce. Mom took me to see it at the theatre when I was a kid. Huge treat as I can count on one hand how many times I went to the theatre with my parents. Just wasn't their thing.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

I'm most interested in the Sub Press edition as well, although I'd be interested in learning about other collectible editions.

becca, let's see some pics of your signed edition!
    Here you go:

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the share, Becca! Beautiful book.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn you Becca - that graphic novel looks great - so I spent the last 30 minutes searching. Found the deluxe IDW version on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251818503181...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Seemed pricey at $149 - original price was $50 so I offered $85 and it was accepted within a few minutes. Cannot wait to get it and read it. Looks like a few left from seller in case anyone else interested in the deluxe. I saw they sold one a year ago w bin of $87 - hence why I went w $85.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Damn you Becca - that graphic novel looks great - so I spent the last 30 minutes searching. Found the deluxe IDW version on eBay:

Seemed pricey at $149 - original price was $50 so I offered $85 and it was accepted within a few minutes. Cannot wait to get it and read it. Looks like a few left from seller in case anyone else interested in the deluxe. I saw they sold one a year ago w bin of $87 - hence why I went w $85.
    Nice grab and nice looking book as well!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for books by Tom Piccirilli, Brian Hodge and Michael Marshall Smith. Post what you've got and we'll take it from there.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

Thanks. They didn't have any of the deluxe left at NYCC so I picked up this one. Peter was telling me a new edition of the novel was coming out - should have been last year - but I think the lawsuit might have screwed things up. I forgot it was the graphic novel... I bought it and put it away after the con.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have 5 if you are interested:
    - The Straw Men - letter x
    - The Intruders - first edition
    - The Forgotten - proof copy of his last book with original title
    - The Servants - first edition
    - The Vaccinator (PS) - 141 of 150

Email me if you want pics if interested.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^Email sent!

I'd love a real s/l of the Last Unicorn. I have a signed pb of it and a hard cover of The Unicorn Sonatas (blu-ray too) from a showing they did here. Unfortunately sold out of the deluxe edition at the time, would've liked one of those. Great book and movie (though soundtrack kinda sucks...).

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the pics, becca, and the link, Chad.

I have a strong connection to the story in book form, but not to the movie so much, except for this one thing:

The movie was released in the U.S. on Nov. 19, 1982. Beagle did a book signing at a local independent bookstore the day before release in conjunction with a special preview of the film at the small movie theater next door to the bookstore.

At that point in my (teenage) life, I was completely in awe meeting the author of one of my favorite books. Some things haven't changed.

Country
    Country Flag

That's so cool Patrick!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast