Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 101 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    What is the current market value range for a UK Goldsboro tipped-in/signed/numbered/sprayed-edge/slipcased edition of THE PASSAGE, by Justin Cronin?

I want one.
    Goldsboro still has some for sale...for 350GBP

https://www.goldsborobooks.com/product/passage/

They like to dream big

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I have two sets of the following books from CD with matching numbers if anyone is interested. #306 & #482.

Ugly by Mick Garris Limited Edition
    Murders As a Fine Art by David Morrell Limited Edition
    The Book of Baby Names by Norman Prentiss Limited Edition
    Revenant by Bill Pronzini Limited Edition
    I be interested in a copy of Murder as a Fine Art, but I was unaware that CD made a limited edition. It is not advertised anywhere on their website. Can you post some pics? Thanks.
    I was going to post the same thing. I know there was a NY-publisher trade, but I never heard a whisper about a limited from CD.
    I got the same group of books. I can't recall if it was a collectors club or something similar. They just showed up last week.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I have two sets of the following books from CD with matching numbers if anyone is interested. #306 & #482.

I be interested in a copy of Murder as a Fine Art, but I was unaware that CD made a limited edition. It is not advertised anywhere on their website. Can you post some pics? Thanks.
    I was going to post the same thing. I know there was a NY-publisher trade, but I never heard a whisper about a limited from CD.
    I got the same group of books. I can't recall if it was a collectors club or something similar. They just showed up last week.
    Brian, I may be interested in a copy (if you want to break up the set(s))...can you post pics, since there aren't any to be seen elsewhere?

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now that I placed an order, I will share: Cold Tonnage books in the UK COLD TONNAGE is having a summer sale. They have a few Kings (one signed), a couple Hills, as well as others. Just thought I'd share the wealth. Placed an order today, but still waiting for the bill. Shipping only 8 pounds to the US.

FIFTH ANNUAL SUMMER SALE NOW ON FOR ONE WEEK ONLY

SUNDAY JULY 10th to SUNDAY JULY 17th

- all orders over £50 - 10% discount
    - all orders over £100 - 20% discount
    - all orders over £250 - 30% discount
    - all orders over £500 - 40% discount

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Any Jasper Fforde fans on here? Selling my UK copies of the first 4 Thursday Next books. All 1sts, all signed.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

What is the current market value range for a UK Goldsboro tipped-in/signed/numbered/sprayed-edge/slipcased edition of THE PASSAGE, by Justin Cronin?

I want one.
    Not sure but this edition doesn't have sprayed edges.

I think if you can find one under $300 that's a good deal. Haven't looked in a while though.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post

It was from the 2016 Forthcoming grab bag. I ordered two thinking they'd be different but apparently I didn't read enough into what was being offered so ended up with duplicates. Shot in the dark these grab bags but nothing of interest to me so thought I'd offer them here first. I'll get the pics posted soon.

Edit: No problem breaking them up, Ron.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Brian, I may be interested in a copy (if you want to break up the set(s))...can you post pics, since there aren't any to be seen elsewhere?
    Thanks for the pics, Brian -- and I stand corrected...since I posted that (about none to be seen), a good number have hit eBay.

Traveler Alverstone is on a distinguished road

https://www.goldsborobooks.com/product/passage/ - Thanks ELazansky!

Just wanted you to know GB has a sale on anything in stock right now (ends soon). This includes rare books. The code is summer20, and will drop the price to 280GBP.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the pics, Brian -- and I stand corrected...since I posted that (about none to be seen), a good number have hit eBay.
    You're most welcome.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have some spare copies that I have up for sale. PM me for shipping quotes and availability.

Justin Cronin - The City Of Mirrors - 1st/2nd Waterstones Exclusive Edition with extra 3 page essay - This book was exclusively the second printing of the book (the first printing was the trade 1st). £16

Neil Gaiman - Neverwhere - UK 1st/1st Signed by Neil Gaiman and Chris Riddell £20

Last edited by jonp; 07-29-2016 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Items sold

Traveler Alverstone is on a distinguished road

Since folks here have brought up Grim Oak Press recently in the "Other Authors" thread, I thought I'd try my luck. I'm looking for the Unfettered Limited Signed and Numbered edition. To be honest, I would like to trade Malazan books 3-6 + rights for it, so if you or someone you know has one and wants to get a start on that series, let me know. I do have a few other things which may be worth discussing and cash isn't out of the question, but I would like to see if I can trade for it first.

Jon, I think your PMs are full.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I want one.
    Goldsboro still has some for sale...for 350GBP

https://www.goldsborobooks.com/product/passage/

They like to dream big
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

I want one.
    Not sure but this edition doesn't have sprayed edges.

I think if you can find one under $300 that's a good deal. Haven't looked in a while though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alverstone View Post
    https://www.goldsborobooks.com/product/passage/ - Thanks ELazansky!

Just wanted you to know GB has a sale on anything in stock right now (ends soon). This includes rare books. The code is summer20, and will drop the price to 280GBP.
    Thanks for the feedback, guys. Even with a 20% discount, the price would be more than US$370. As Eric said, they like to dream big. More than I'm willing to pay. I do have a regular UK trade 1st inscribed to me, so I may pass on the numbered edition a while longer.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Taking offers on a Good Omens Proof signed by Gaiman. Some chipping to the dust jacket. Willing to send pictures to anyone interested.

Actually decided to part with a lot of my Gaiman proofs.

Good Omens: signed by Gaiman $75 dust jacket has some chipping but book looks great. Can send more pictures if needed.
    https://flic.kr/p/KcSaK2
    Graveyard Book: $40 clean with minor chipping on edges. Typical of ARCs.
    https://flic.kr/p/JTPBjb
    Trigger Warning: $30 bump to the top right
    https://flic.kr/p/KjPApR
    The Ocean at the End of the Lane: numbered. $40 Minor crease along edge of spine.
    https://flic.kr/p/KjPADD
    Neverwhere: Signed. $40 great shape.
    https://flic.kr/p/JTPBVb
    Smoke & Mirrors: $30 bend on top right of the cover. Some chipping along the bottom of the cover
    https://flic.kr/p/JTPBP9
    Coraline: $50 Near Fine.
    https://flic.kr/p/KjPAWc
    Anansi Boys: numbered $40 #260 of 450.
    https://flic.kr/p/KjPAuv

Discounts on multiples.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have first two of the series in matching numbers but CD. I have bought and paid for the 3rd as well and CD will ship when ready. I will sell these as a set, ship you the two I have now and change the address to yours from mine!! Perfect shape... make me an offer!! THANKS!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I also have in perfect shape with custom make slipcases the S/L's of Max Brooks Zombie Guide and World War Z! Make me an offer!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Signature updated for:

If there are any collectors here that have Subterranean Press Lettered the Bastards Trilogy from Scott Lynch, please let me know as I am a very motivated buyer.
    Same goes for Carlos Zafon lettered Angel's Game!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have first two of the series in matching numbers but CD. I have bought and paid for the 3rd as well and CD will ship when ready. I will sell these as a set, ship you the two I have now and change the address to yours from mine!! Perfect shape... make me an offer!! THANKS!
    What series?

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    What series?
    I'm guessing the Cronin trilogy

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah sorry guys. My bad! Justin Cronin
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I will take $400 for the set AND ship freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I will take $400 for the set AND ship freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 101 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast