Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 102 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Where's the beef
    Iwill consider all prime cuts in my book trades. I also will consider iron ore as a form of payment.
    How about Valerian steel?

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

My bro in law and myself need to raise some cash... Please check out our items on ebay. If interested in anything just contact him via ebay or myself via PM.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/sirfolio1622...1&_ipg=&_from=

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    My bro in law and myself need to raise some cash... Please check out our items on ebay. If interested in anything just contact him via ebay or myself via PM.

I picked up the carrie. That is a nice remarque for sure. Thanks man

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post

I picked up the carrie. That is a nice remarque for sure. Thanks man
    At least it went to someone on the board
    I was checking out but you beat me to it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad it went to someone here.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah i was tryin to hurry. Knew it wouldnt last long

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Sub Press A storm of swords S/L... Preferably a PC copy but # is OK too.

If you have one you are willing to part with please let me know.

I would pay, or trade anything and everything I have on eBay for a copy.

I would also be willing to throw a S/L of Kings 11/22/63 in a custom wooden Dolso case into a trade.

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by terrier91 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Where's the beef
    Iwill consider all prime cuts in my book trades. I also will consider iron ore as a form of payment.
    How about Valerian steel?

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk
    lol. Yes, All rare metals.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Lettered Ready Player One for sale. Pm with offers or trades

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

WTB:
    The Name of the Wind and/or Wise Man's Fear 1st/1st signed
    Ancillary Justice Lettered
    Boys Life Lettered
    Mr Whiffles book 1 s/n
    Any books from the Dark Tower series #179

For sale,
    RPO s/n
    Clash of Kings Lettered Y
    COK, GOT, DoD and Knight of the Seven (preorder) s/n matching
    Tonight Again Lettered
    Midnight Tides Limited s/n
    Gone Girl Limited s/n
    Shadows for Silence in the forests of Hell & perfect state s/n
    This Years Class Picture s/n
    Leviathan Wakes s/nwith or without matching preordered Calibans War
    The Border Lettered
    Ancillary Sword Lettered (Preorder) & matching Ancillary Mercy Lettered (Preorder)
    Rogues s/n
    Joe Hill - Lock and Key: Crown of Shadows Subpress Lettered

I will Consider offers for the following but most likely I am not going to sell.
    Ready Player One Lettered
    Leviathan Wakes Lettered w/Calibans War (preorder)
    NOS4A2 Lettered IDW
    The Shannara Trilogy Lettered with matching lettered Sometimes the Magic Works (preorder)
    The Shining Subpress Lettered
    Updated my List to include - Joe Hill - Lock and Key: Crown of Shadows Lettered and The Shining Lettered Edition.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazon has Complete Collection Of H. P. Lovecraft (150 Kindle eBooks w/ 100+ Audiobooks) for $0.99

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Coll...a313b2dc9c0INT

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Amazon has Complete Collection Of H. P. Lovecraft (150 Kindle eBooks w/ 100+ Audiobooks) for $0.99

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Coll...a313b2dc9c0INT
    Im wondering if that is a mistake by amazon. Whatever I will take it....Good find. Thank you!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool - and I still had a $0.99 promotion - so it cost zilch

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Much thanks on the Lovecraft!

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

I'm selling my quick and dirty proof of American Gods on eBay if anyone is interested. https://www.ebay.com/itm/222142556296

The shining is now open for general orders from Subpress if anyone is looking for a limited/gift edition.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are any of you guys in the Goldsboro Book of the Month Club? It appears you could get some pretty nice looking books for not a bad price tag at all. Although I'll admit, most of mine would be for collecting purposes only and never read. But again, that'd be nothing new for me as I keep reading copies on hand of what I intend to read.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Are any of you guys in the Goldsboro Book of the Month Club? It appears you could get some pretty nice looking books for not a bad price tag at all. Although I'll admit, most of mine would be for collecting purposes only and never read. But again, that'd be nothing new for me as I keep reading copies on hand of what I intend to read.
    I am. I particularly like the 10% discount. The also offer the BOMC members exclusives from time to time, such as signed copies of the Remembrance of Earth's Past Trilogy by Cixin Liu.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I am. I particularly like the 10% discount. The also offer the BOMC members exclusives from time to time, such as signed copies of the Remembrance of Earth's Past Trilogy by Cixin Liu.
    Sweet! I'm starting to lean that way.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Do you think the price is worth it? I just ordered The Fireman from them and was browsing what they have/had. I wish I would have gotten the Chronicles of Unhewn series

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Do you think the price is worth it? I just ordered The Fireman from them and was browsing what they have/had. I wish I would have gotten the Chronicles of Unhewn series
    Yeah, but I buy enough from them (which is to say too much) that the discount works out. Remember the savings is only a couple pounds per order.

For the BOMC you can decline 4 books a year so if there's something your particularly averse to you can say no. They do offer a pretty good selection so I haven't been disappointed. However, the BOMC selection dosen't generally include much in the scifi/fantasy/horror genres.

The Shining Gift edition back up for sale on CD.

Traveler Wilshire is on a distinguished road

New around here, so hopefully this is an acceptable place to post this. If not, please let me know.

So, it's not from a famous publisher, and it's an anthology, but I figure that since its including a limited run of 26 lettered editions, its somewhat fair to call it collectable.

"Evil is a Matter of Perspective: An Anthology of Antagonists" is as it sounds - an anthology based on shorts with the antagonist as the POV. The kickstarter is located here:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...an/description

Lettered editions are going for about $200 USD pledge. The campaign ends July 14th.

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello friends,

I'm open to hearing offers on a limited signed and numbered copy of Gardens of the Moon. Fine and unread.

Looking for cash offers or trades for anything I have listed in my signature.

Thanks

- Andrew
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered