Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Good to know. Thanks! That's pretty much in range for what I was going to offer for one.
    Looks like maybe you and terrier can make a deal next week

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Betts has a few listed for $63 but I'm guessing that's due to consignment.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by terrier91 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    What is a reasonable price to pick up a signed copy of Joe Hill's Horns?
    I'd guess about $40?
    I was about to say the same. Once I have my inscribed copies in hand on Thursday, I'll have my F/F flat signed copies of Horns, NOS and HSB for sale.
    And i know someone thatd be interested in the signed NOS4a2....this guy��

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Signed Red Dragon by Thomas Harris first edition (fine condition)

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Signed first edition first printing of The Martian by Andy Weir (US edition)
    Signed first edition first printing of The Martian by Any Weir (UK edition)
    Signed first edition first printing of Ready Player one by Ernest Cline

All books in fine condition and protected by mylar covers.

PM with offers.

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OK, have my travel all booked, my unsigned copies for my personal collection ready to go, so I'm posting these for sale here first....

Joe Hill - Heart Shaped Box 1st/1st, fine book in a fine DJ in a Brodart wrap, signed and dated 2-17-07 on the full title page (four days after publication) - $45

Joe Hill - Horns 1st/1st, fine book in a near fine DJ (small nick on the jacket front, barely noticeable) in a Brodart wrap, signed and doodled on the "Specially bound by the publisher" page - $40

Joe Hill - NOS4A2 1st/1st, fine book in a fine DJ in a Brodart wrap, signed twice, once on a "Specially bound by the publisher" page and then signed again on the full title page and dated 14 May 13 with a vampire doodle - $45 - sold

Shipping in the us is $4 flat for any purchase.

Edit - NOS4A2 sold

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling a couple of McCammon books if anyone is interested. Prices are for Paypal Friends & Family. PM me if interested.

1) 100$ Subterranean Press The Border S/L fine/fine/fine
    2) 30$ Kinnell UK 1st/1st Bethany's Sin flatsigned fine/fine with minor shelf wear and a little discoloration to top corner edge of page block.
    3) 40$ Kinnell UK 1st/1st The Night Boat flatsigned fine/fine with minor shelf wear and a speckle of foxing to the top edge of page block.
    4) 50$ Kinnell UK 1st/1st They Thirst flatsigned fine/fine with minor shelf wear and a small spot to the left of the signature.

To see photos of the Kinnell books and the things I have mentioned about each of them, please follow this link to my McCammon Photobucket album: http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/fi...?sort=3&page=1
    Last edited by firemonkey66; 09-20-2016 at 09:09 PM.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

$225 shipped for any one book, $200 each if you buy more than one. (Payment via PP gift or add 4%)

Signed first edition first printing of The Martian by Andy Weir (US edition) SOLD
    Signed first edition first printing of Ready Player One by Ernest Cline SOLD

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    For sale:

$225 shipped for any one book, $200 each if you buy more than one. (Payment via PP gift or add 4%)

Signed first edition first printing of The Martian by Andy Weir (US edition)
    Signed first edition first printing of Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

AHHHHHHH I really want to jump on for that RP1! Alas I have already made too many big purchases this month and it's only half over... good luck on the sale.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I upgraded to a lettered copy of Fevre Dream so my S/L pc (blank) copy is available. $295 plus shipping method of preference. I looked around online and the lowest priced copy is $345. The slipcase on this S/L isn't the best quality but it's what SP provided with the books. PM with questions. Paypal F&F or add 2.9% if in the US or 3.9% if outside US.

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale: Signed first edition first printing of The Martian by Any Weir (UK edition)

Price $225 (PP gift or add 4%)

Plus a bonus: I will throw in a signed (later hardcover printing) of Ready Player One.

Both books in fine condition.

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I should post here... I have Summer of Night reserved and paid for in the Lettered version. I think I requested X... cannot remember 100% but looking to sell as I have another project I am trying to complete! Thanks, kris
    Did you order Boys Life? I have already purchased SON, but would be interested in the former.

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

WTB:
    The Name of the Wind & Wise Man's Fear 1st/1st signed
    Ancillary Justice Lettered
    Boys Life Lettered
    Mr Whiffles book 1 s/n

For sale,
    RPO s/n
    Clash of Kings Lettered Y
    COK, GOT, DoD and Knight of the Seven (preorder) s/n matching
    Tonight Again Lettered
    Midnight Tides Limited s/n
    Gone Girl Limited s/n
    Shadows for Silence in the forests of Hell& perfect state s/n
    This Years Class Picture s/n

Anyone still looking for The Shining Deluxe/Gift both are still available on PS & Subpress

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Selling some GRRM books:
    ADWD #413 with rights $1000
    ACOK (MM) #153 sealed $500
    AGOT and ACOK set #39 $850
    PM if interested or offers.
    All sold but
    ACOK (Meisha Merlin) New & Sealed still available
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Default Shannara Trilogy

This prob is not the correct place to post this, but here goes.. Has anyone read The Shannara Trilogy and Sometimes the Magic Happens by Terry Brooks? Also opinions on Grim Oaks. Their productions look nice from the photos but I have never actually seen one of their books (if it is negative please pm me as I don't want to insult anyone) I was randomly selected for the Lettered editions and trying to decide if $1100 is a good value play. I know nothing about the series, but am not one to pass up on a Lettered Series. Also if there is a better forum for this please let me know. Happy Friday!!

Joe Hill Signing = So much Fun. Glad to meet everyone, Kazoos were rocked!!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I read the Shannara Trilogy and liked it well enough to order both the lettered and limited editions. I have a Grim Oaks book on pre-order, for the longest time, and that's my biggest fear here as well: how long will it take before these books are published? The plan is 2017, but I have my doubts....

sk

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling Steven Erikson - no reserve!
    23 Hours to go....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Steven-Eriks...:L:LCA:US:1123

sk

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I read the Shannara Trilogy and liked it well enough to order both the lettered and limited editions. I have a Grim Oaks book on pre-order, for the longest time, and that's my biggest fear here as well: how long will it take before these books are published? The plan is 2017, but I have my doubts....

sk
    Thanks for the info. Ive never ordered anything from them. I became intrigued when The Broken Empire series was announced. I will prob pass on the limited but went ahead and ordered the lettereds

Country
    Country Flag

PM sent, Louis!

sk

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

sk
    I ordered the lettered and will likely get the limited, budget permitting, too. I loved the series when reading it as it was written. It isn't a literary classic like LOTR, but it is certainly a fantasy classic.

As for the publication date...

I opted to pay as I go. It wasn't worth the $100 savings to not have the money in the bank, perhaps for a few years.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

sk
    I ordered the lettered and will likely get the limited, budget permitting, too. I loved the series when reading it as it was written. It isn't a literary classic like LOTR, but it is certainly a fantasy classic.

As for the publication date...

I opted to pay as I go. It wasn't worth the $100 savings to not have the money in the bank, perhaps for a few years.
    Did you also order Sometimes the Magic Works matching or do you think that is a waste of money? I went ahead and ordered it since I did the pay up front and it was essentially free.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I have unfettered from Grim Oak and it is a nice 'solid' edition. I also have unbound, broken empire and the limited Shannara on order but release dates do seem quite 'flexible' !

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    This prob is not the correct place to post this, but here goes.. Has anyone read The Shannara Trilogy and Sometimes the Magic Happens by Terry Brooks? Also opinions on Grim Oaks. Their productions look nice from the photos but I have never actually seen one of their books (if it is negative please pm me as I don't want to insult anyone) I was randomly selected for the Lettered editions and trying to decide if $1100 is a good value play. I know nothing about the series, but am not one to pass up on a Lettered Series. Also if there is a better forum for this please let me know. Happy Friday!!

Grim Oak is great and Shawn pays it forward with his publications. The press started as a vehicle to pay down his enormous medical debt from cancer treatment and now he helps others in need. Profits from The Broken Empire books will be donated to one of Mark Lawrence's charities if that changes your mind.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post

Grim Oak is great and Shawn pays it forward with his publications. The press started as a vehicle to pay down his enormous medical debt from cancer treatment and now he helps others in need. Profits from The Broken Empire books will be donated to one of Mark Lawrence's charities if that changes your mind.
    Thanks guys for the help. I ordered them and will now play the waiting game. I did read about him paying down his medical bills. I have spoke to him a few times and he seems like a great guy.

@somekindofstranger -Broken Empire looks hella nice! Wish I would have known about that. Glad you were able to get those.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast