Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 102 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Accepting offers via PM for the following. Thanks!:

In Laymon's Terms Limited Edition F/F
    The Exorcist and Legion (Special Edition) Lettered Edition F/F
    Smoke and Mirrors "PC" Limited Edition F/F
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a valuation of In Laymon's Terms Limited Edition F/F. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

S/ls of World War Z (includes slipcase) (50) and Gone Girl (60), both for 100. pp gift or add 4 percent. Free domestic shipping. Open to offers.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The Dark Tower Companion F/F $20 plus shipping

Cemetery Dance ARCs $5 each plus shipping

Cemetery Dance Signed Limiteds F/F $7.50 each plus shipping.

Cemetery Dance: The Buffalo Hunter (Trade) is F/F, The Crossings (unsigned) is Ex-Lib VG/G with library stamps, The Dropper (Trade), Book is Fine dj is vg, Prodigal Blues is signed but the page block is falling away from spine, dj is new. $6 each plus shipping.

Cemetery Dance Signed Limiteds F/F $13 each or two for $25 plus shipping.

I can do Media Mail or UPS Ground.
    Thanks for Looking!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jay127 View Post
    S/ls of World War Z (includes slipcase) (50) and Gone Girl (60), both for 100. pp gift or add 4 percent. Free domestic shipping. Open to offers.
    Wow, has GONE GIRL dropped that much in value already? That's either a heckuva buy, or my prediction that GONE GIRL would be one of the few CD releases to perhaps retain its value was way off.

We'll go with a "heckuva buy" for Jay's sake.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I think too many have flooded the market quickly. It will probably gain value after the initial "sell-off".

I still haven't gotten my lettered copy but I'm waiting to see what it's like before I decide to keep it. I was disappointed that there wasn't any art. I've come to expect it in S/Ls.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    The Dark Tower Companion F/F $20 plus shipping

Cemetery Dance ARCs $5 each plus shipping

Cemetery Dance Signed Limiteds F/F $7.50 each plus shipping.

Cemetery Dance: The Buffalo Hunter (Trade) is F/F, The Crossings (unsigned) is Ex-Lib VG/G with library stamps, The Dropper (Trade), Book is Fine dj is vg, Prodigal Blues is signed but the page block is falling away from spine, dj is new. $6 each plus shipping.

Cemetery Dance Signed Limiteds F/F $13 each or two for $25 plus shipping.

I can do Media Mail or UPS Ground.
    Thanks for Looking!
    Is anyone having trouble seeing the pics I posted? Someone informed me they are not working but I can see them on my computer.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy

Is anyone having trouble seeing the pics I posted? Someone informed me they are not working but I can see them on my computer.
    It says:
    Oops!
    Your image was linked incorrectly, please visit your account for the correct link.
    photobucket
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

OK this is weird, they were just working and now they are not so I will write out the descriptions here, sorry about this.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I tried another browser, still not working for me.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Pictures O.K. here

$13 each OR 2 for $25
    Cold Comforts by Peter Crowther F/F
    The Revelation by Bentley Little F/F
    Shivers VII F/F

$7.50 each OR 2 for $14 S/L's
    I'm Not Sam by Jack Ketchum F/F
    Femme by Bill Pronzini F/F
    The Back of Beyond by Alan Peter Ryan F/F

$6 Each OR 2 for $11
    The Buffalo Hunter by Peter Straub (Trade) F/F
    The Dropper by Ron Mclarty (Trade) Book is Fine, DJ is VG
    Prodigal Blues by Gary Braunbeck (S/L) Page block is falling away from spine, DJ is New
    The Crossings (unsigned) by Jack Ketchum Ex-Lib G/VG

ARCs $5 Each
    The Back of Beyond by Alan Parker Ryan
    Tyler's Third Act by Mick Garris
    Killing Ghost by Christopher Ransom
    The Interrogator
    The Angels by Rio Youers

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the first edition of Hyperion in fine condition. Unsigned only.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is getting the Neil Gaiman coloring book this Saturday for Independent Bookstore Day, could you please pick up an extra? When I go to the Stephen King event in Pittsburgh, I want to give one to my friend that I'm staying with. Unfortunately, I'm going to be shuttling my kids between soccer practice, baseball practice, and a birthday party on Saturday (while my wife is visiting the same friend), so there's no way I'll get to the bookstore. So, if there's any way someone could buy another copy for me, I would be extremely grateful.

Country
    Country Flag

Please PM if interested in the following titles. Counteroffers welcome. PayPal FF or add 4%. Add $5 for media shipping/Will combine shipping. International shipping at cost. Thanks!

Cemetery Dance Promotional Chapbooks:
    (As New) Stephen King Limited 1 $5
    (As New) Stephen King Limited 2 $5

White Noise Press S/L Chapbooks:
    (As New) There's a Bluebird in My Heart #85 $8
    (As New) The Algernon Effect #62 $8

(NF unread) Dead Harvest PB Signed by Richard Chizmar and his son, Billy $20

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Need to clear out some space. All books are in New/Like New condition unless otherwise noted. Payment by PayPal F&F or add 4%. Photos available upon request. Prices include shipping. Smoke-free and pet-free home.
    PM me if interested. Thanks
    • Limited edition of Ray Bradbury's Cat's Pajamas: Stories + 5, published by Hill House in 2004, #819/1000. $65
    • Richard Matheson Collected Stories Vol. 3 , 2005 Gauntlet Press Trade PB (still in shrinkwrap) $12
    • Odds On by Michael Crichton as John Lange, 2013 Hard Case Crime Trade PB (minor cover edge wear, remainder mark) $6
    • Dying in the Post-War World by Max Allan Collins, 1991 Foul Play Press 1st edition HC $10
    • Sherlock Holmes: Revenant by William Meikle, 2011 Dark Regions Press Trade PB $10
    • A Haunted Halloween by Paul Melniczek, 2014 Dark Regions Press Trade PB $10
    • Blindspot by Michael McBride, 2011 Dark Regions Press Trade PB $10
    • The Prince of Stories Many Worlds of Neil Gaiman Signed by the authors & artist (Hank Wagner, Christopher Golden & Stephen Bissette) 2015 Cemetery Dance HC $35
    • Signed - Star Wars Attack of the Clones by R.A. Salvatore, 2002 Book Club HC $25
    • The Narrator by Norman Prentiss & Michael McBride, 2014 Cemetery Dance Trade PB signed by Prentiss $10 (or take with below for $15 total)
    • Invisible Fences by Norman Prentiss, 2015 Cemetery Dance Trade PB signed by Prentiss $10 (or take with above for $15 total)

OK a bit of a fire sale here as I need some cash quickly to help make a payment for something super special!

$10 Each
    Cold Comforts by Peter Crowther F/F
    The Revelation by Bentley Little F/F
    Shivers VII F/F

$5 Each
    I'm Not Sam by Jack Ketchum (S/L) F/F
    Femme by Bill Pronzini (S/L) F/F
    The Back of Beyond by Alan Peter Ryan (S/L) F/F
    The Buffalo Hunter by Peter Straub (Trade) F/F
    The Dropper by Ron Mclarty (Trade) Book is Fine, DJ is VG
    Prodigal Blues by Gary Braunbeck (S/L) Page block is falling away from spine, DJ is New
    The Crossings (unsigned) by Jack Ketchum Ex-Lib G/VG

ARCs $3 Each OR 2 for $5
    The Back of Beyond by Alan Parker Ryan
    Tyler's Third Act by Mick Garris
    Killing Ghost by Christopher Ransom
    The Interrogator
    The Angels by Rio Youers

Thanks for Looking!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm trying to find the market value of a signed 1/1 The Firm by John Grisham. Any ideas?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I'm trying to find the market value of a signed 1/1 The Firm by John Grisham. Any ideas?
    Tough question. I'll give it a shot. Unsigned 1/1 copies are not expensive at all. A Time to Kill is the only 1/1 of his that really commands a high value. With a signature, still probably no more than 100. He has signed a lot of books over the years. The S/L goes for 500+. One of the few S/L of his I still don't have. I keep hoping to catch one at a good price.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I came across one at $175, which I wasn't sure about. I agree though... I'd love to find a signed A Time To Kill at a reasonable price.

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

I've recently been infatuated with Centipede Press, so I'm looking for pretty much anything by them. Perhaps most importantly the Masters of the Weird Tale series, and Leiber, Brunner, Kuttner (& Moore), Shea... I also have spare set of the Book of the New Sun novels (all unnumbered, 2 signed), but I've no idea what to ask for them.

Also, I guess I should put feelers out there in the small hope that someone somewhere would have a lead on David Brin's Phantasia Press lettereds! (I do know there's one on eBay now, but eh) If you know anything, please do let me know.

EDIT: I forgot, anything Jack Vance too. Underwood-Miller, SubPress, VIE, CVIE... I have a lot, but considering Vance's output, I'm missing a lot too.
    Last edited by Rooster; 04-29-2016 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Vance the man

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    If anyone is getting the Neil Gaiman coloring book this Saturday for Independent Bookstore Day, could you please pick up an extra? When I go to the Stephen King event in Pittsburgh, I want to give one to my friend that I'm staying with. Unfortunately, I'm going to be shuttling my kids between soccer practice, baseball practice, and a birthday party on Saturday (while my wife is visiting the same friend), so there's no way I'll get to the bookstore. So, if there's any way someone could buy another copy for me, I would be extremely grateful.
    As it turns out, my friend bought one for herself this morning. Now to find another suitable thank you gift for her...

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I overslept and missed out on the gaiman coloring book. Also heard there was a Brandson Sanderson trivia book but none of my indie bookstores had that book. Ugh this needs to be a bigger thing. Only two stores in Phoenix participated in this.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

The Gaiman coloring books were allocated big time. The store I went to only had two. They also had a few of the Brandon Sandersons but they were only giving those away to anyone who spent $50.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh.. I'm not a fan of bookstores like that. Those companion books were free. It's like the comic book stores that only give you the free comic books if you buy more comics. It's kind of against the spirit but oh well. I'm trying to track down a companion but I can't find many places that actually got them.

If anyone could grab me a Stormlight Companion I would be eternally grateful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 102 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast