Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 102 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Anybody interested in ARCs of the second two Abarat books? Wanting to sell them. Both are unread and I believe great condition. I'll even throw in a 1st of the first book and a promo Abarat map. Pm me with offers if interested.

I also have a ARC of Coldheart Canyon I'm looking to get rid of.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Ray Bradbury: R is for Rocket S/L #183, S is for Space #91. PM me if interested!

UPDATE: Still available! Also some new items in the next post!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some non-king collectibles. PM me if interested!

Ray Bradbury (Constance Rattigan trilogy):
    • Death Is a Lonely Business (Leather-bound signed First Edition Library version with publisher letter)
    • A Graveyard for Lunatics (signed uncorrected proof – has some review marking/writing in book, otherwise FN)
    • Let’s All Kill Constance (signed 1st edition/1st printing)

Richard Matheson:
    • Hunger and Thirst (Gauntlet Press Lettered version, letter GG) VF-NM except from small scrape on traycase edge
    • I Am Legend (Gauntlet Press 40th Anniversary Edition) S/L #405 of 500) VF+ except for small scrape on book title edge. Slipcase VF SOLD

Dan Simmons:
    • The Terror Advance Reading Copy – FN
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm hoping that someone that was able to grab an extra LETTERED SubPress NOS4A2 this morning would consider reselling to me... if so, message me with your price! Willing to pay the crazy money!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

A couple of new things from Centipede Press. Offering them here before they go on eBay:

WEIRD FICTION REVIEW #6

The Weird Fiction Review is an annual periodical devoted to the study of weird and supernatural fiction. It is edited by S.T. Joshi. This sixth issue contains fiction, poetry, and reviews from leading writers and promising newcomers. It features original stories and essays by Laird Barron, Jonathan Thomas, Mollie Burleson, James Goho, Jason V Brock, and Michael Aronovitz; a lengthy interview with Clive Barker and a new interview with T.E.D. Klein; a 24-page full-color gallery of art by Christopher Conn Askew, an essay on Robert E. Howard-inspired art in the comics; an essay on the artwork of L.B. Cole, extensively illustrated; and much more. Limited to 500 copies. New and unread.

Can you dig your man on the cover?

$25.

Dennis Etchison

IT ONLY COMES OUT AT NIGHT and Other Stories
    Centipede Press, 2015.
    First Edition; #111/300 numbered copies signed by Dennis Etchison, David Ho, and S.T. Joshi. OP prior to publication. New and unread; still in publisher's original shrinkwrap.

$150.

We also have an extra set of the Karl Edward Wagner KANE series (five volumes in slipcase) in a matched-number set, available at list price ($350):

As always, please PM with any questions or if you're interested in any or all. They'll go up on eBay tomorrow if they don't find homes here.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great set, just got mine in the mail!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been thinking about getting me a Kane set. Seeing it here, I have a hard time not going ahead and ordering it right now.
    Looks amazing!

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I've been thinking about getting me a Kane set. Seeing it here, I have a hard time not going ahead and ordering it right now.
    Looks amazing!

sk
    We ordered both a signed set and an unsigned set, and I've been picking up the old paperbacks where and as I find them. I have to say that the Centipede set looks fabulous, better in reality than the pictures can convey.

Looks like the SubPress limited/numbered state of LEVIATHAN WAKES has now sold out (they have also posted art).

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

For Sale:

The Twelve by Justin Cronin
    Signed PC copy of Cemetery Dance S/L
    Fresh from the publisher, unread, new

$75 plus shipping
    OR
    Even trade for Drawing Of The Three (Phil Hale signed) new from Grant

Thanks!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Here's a quick "wanted" list:

Gene Wolfe - Operation Ares. Either the US paperback from Berkley or the UK hardcover. Or both.
    Dan Simmons - Hyperion quartet, first trade editions.
    Neil Gaiman - Adventures in Dream Trade, signed first trade.
    Ann Leckie - Ancillary Justice, first edition.
    John Scalzi - Old Man's War from Subterranean. I still can't believe I sold this to pay for an emergency dental appointment. Should've toughened the F up.
    Joe Hill - 20th Century Ghosts, first trade.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for >>

1. 1st/1st US Cockoo's Calling (Galbraith)
    2. 1st/1st trade paperback Heart Shaped Box (J. Hill)
    3. 1st/1st PS Trade Paperback 20th Century Ghosts (J. Hill)

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post

John Scalzi - Old Man's War from Subterranean. I still can't believe I sold this to pay for an emergency dental appointment. Should've toughened the F up. .
    Spoken like a true bookman. :-)

Looking for a copy of the signed/limited (or lettered) of McCammon's THE HUNTER FROM THE WOODS.
    Several up on ABE and Bookfinder, but hoping to beat those prices.

Would also be interested in a matched number set of HUNTER and WOLF'S HOUR.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Cleaning off and weeding the shelves. If you see anything that interests you please PM with an offer.

You Suck: Christopher Moore signed ARC
    You Suck: Signed later printing HC

The Passage: Justin Cronin ARC in decent shape.

The Shepherd's Crown: Terry Pratchett. 1st/1st HC

Welcome to the Night Vale: Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor ARC (x3) two promo CDs available.

From the Teeth of Angels: Jonathan Carroll. 1st/1st HC

Spellwright: Blake Charlton. Signed 1st/1st HC

The Escapist comics issues 1 & 2 signed by Michael Chabon.

Bangkok 8: John Burdett. 1st/1st HC
    Bangkok Tattoo: John Burdett ARC

Nettle King: Katherine Harbour. Signed ARC.

Straight On Till Morning: Christopher Golden. Deluxe Signed HC from CD.

Peter Pan Trilogy: Ridley Pearson and Dave Barry. All three ARCs all three signed by Pearson.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Ernest Cline Signed ARMADA Audio book. Read by Will Wheaton. Asking 35 OBO.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

*Still searching for some Abercrombie !!*

1) Half a war & Half a king SubPress S/L - matching
    2) The first law trilogy as UK 1/1

*Selling some books*

- GRRM - The Skin Trade S/L F/F $100
    - Clive Baker - Tortured Souls: The Legend of Primordium S/L F/F $100

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A french publisher just released a book of 2 volumes that includes a reproduction of the original manuscript of ALICE IN WONDERLAND (under the original title of "Alice’s adventures under ground"). The second volume is the first translation.
    First printing limited to 1000 copies, priced at 139€

>>> https://www.actualitte.com/article/l...rveilles/62779

Publishers website : https://lessaintsperes.fr/manuscrits...095457039.html
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all... does anyone here have Justin Cronin signed 1st's? What do they go for? Thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup. Not much

Less than $50 for either book and often under $30

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Yup. Not much

Signed 1st's for under $30? Anyone here wanna sell me Passage and Twelve then?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yup. Not much

I don't have both, but I have an extra signed first of The Twelve.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yup. Not much

I don't have both, but I have an extra signed first of The Twelve.
    I would take it Brian but geez brother.. to ship one book to me will cost a fortune... what would it cost shipped to David at Betts? I have an order sitting there... and what would you like brother?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

David has one listed David-228.

You might as well just grab that one.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

SHit.. wow. just seen that. THANKS BRI!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 102 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast