+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54
Results 1,326 to 1,329 of 1329

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Hi!

Due to career change after 18 years, I am moving some items potentially and one of the stranger ones is a pretty much complete Heavy Metal magazine set. 1977 up through 2006. Maybe missing 1 or 2 issues, but they can be found without too much difficulty I'm sure. Any ideas of value? They did have great authors contribute (including King) over the years, but kind of a niche I realize.

Another question is for signed End of Watch. Have emails from Reno event for provenance and also one of the employees gave me a large event poster they had in the window at the event which I imagine is super rare since they probably were mostly all destroyed since I had to beg to get it and she kind of snuck it for me. Probably some exist I guess. Nice package taking everything into account with the event in Reno and knowing 100% it is legit.

Rabid Billybumbler cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    Hi!

Due to career change after 18 years, I am moving some items potentially and one of the stranger ones is a pretty much complete Heavy Metal magazine set. 1977 up through 2006. Maybe missing 1 or 2 issues, but they can be found without too much difficulty I'm sure. Any ideas of value? They did have great authors contribute (including King) over the years, but kind of a niche I realize.

Another question is for signed End of Watch. Have emails from Reno event for provenance and also one of the employees gave me a large event poster they had in the window at the event which I imagine is super rare since they probably were mostly all destroyed since I had to beg to get it and she kind of snuck it for me. Probably some exist I guess. Nice package taking everything into account with the event in Reno and knowing 100% it is legit.
    I donít have a large window poster - but I do have one of the smaller ones - that were in the metal stanchions during the event - rolled up in a tube somewhere in the house
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

ďA good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.Ē Wayne Gretzky

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

[/QUOTE]

I donít have a large window poster - but I do have one of the smaller ones - that were in the metal stanchions during the event - rolled up in a tube somewhere in the house [/QUOTE]

Cool! I figure it just solidifies a solid price on the End of Watch book if someone wants a package. The smaller one is probably more manageable too!

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested I will throw in a free Nos4a2 license plate.

For Sale: $145 PP Gift

Nos4a2 by Joe Hill
    IDW Signed Limited Edition in Slipcase
    Book and Slipcase in Fine Condition

PM me if interested

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54