Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57
Results 1,401 to 1,414 of 1414

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks Brian. Even though the price was high, I ordered one just to keep my complete run intact.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

In case anyone has access to proofs or ARCs, I am looking for one for the upcoming Mike Resnick novel, THE MASTER OF DREAMS. - found

And still looking for the Sub Press Ellison ARC of BLOOD'S A ROVER.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise has a spectacular aura about PennyUnwise has a spectacular aura about PennyUnwise has a spectacular aura about PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hey all, still looking for a Cemetery of Forgotten Books lettered set from Subterranean Press. Have lots of lettereds to trade w/ cash depending on request:

Silence of the Lambs
    Blood's a Rover
    Red Rising, Golden Son, Morning Star
    Ready Player One
    Wool Trilogy
    The Passage Trilogy

... a couple more but these are the bigger name ones I am willing to part with

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bumping this:
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Would anyone here be interested in purchasing these small Simmons, Crichton and Hill collections? I need the shelf space (and I'm saving for a large, non-book related purchase ). More info, pics et cetera available on request. I have no idea what these books are worth nowadays so I am open to offers and happy to negotiate. I'd like to move them fast and preferably as sets. Thanks! PS please be aware that these will be shipped at cost from the Netherlands.

- Michaël

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey folks, considering selling my suntup Horns numbered. Anybody who wants a matching set with Rosmaries Baby? Let me know !

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Vagrant Dead WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

WTB:

Gene Wolfe - The Very Best of... PS Publishing. Looking for the traycased edition but would consider the regular s/l too.
    T.E.D. Klein - The Ceremonies P.S. Publishing

Traveler Kimage is on a distinguished road

Hi, I am looking for the Lettered Edition of Mark Lawrence's The Broken Empire published by Grim Oak Press.
    I have a PC copy (this one is blank) of the Lettered Edition of Terry Brooks The Sword of Shannara also published by Grim Oak Press to trade/cash.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Altered Carbon Lettered - $1500
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Altered Carbon Lettered - $1500
    SOLD
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I added a few listings - making space in my library. Please DM me for better pricing:

https://www.ebay.com/str/ym2000
    Looking To Buy Subterranean Press lettereds:

Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V
    Scalzi Old Mans War set
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O
    Shadow Twin by GRRM
    Earthling Press Song of Kali

My Book Collection

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Up for sale is a S/L NOS4A2 in Slipcase. $125 (F&F Paypal plus actual shipping).

Two things:

1. If you purchase, I only want $105 (F&F Paypal plus shipping). You take the other $20 and donate it to thedarktower.org fund raiser happening now. This way you get two entries into the drawing.

2. Take note of the picture. Not sure why or how....but fading has happened at the bottom of the book (hence the price). It's not water damage. Not really sure how to explain it.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    I added a few listings - making space in my library. Please DM me for better pricing:

https://www.ebay.com/str/ym2000
    Some premium items there, Yegor.

And darn it, I saw the Willis Lettered pair, hesitated, and now it's gone. That'll teach me.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium
    Blackout

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm moving the Barker list here (I should have put it here to begin with, sorry for taking over the Barker thread). I've also updated and added the final boxes of books to the list and a couple more pictures of the groups. If you see something on the list and want a picture sent, just ask.

NOTE: Since we are in the middle of a fund raiser (ends Feb. 28th) for thedarktower.org, we want to give 10% back to DT. Let's say you make an offer and pay $100 for a book. You will only send me $90 (Paypal F&F) and you send $10 to the fundraiser. This way your money gets you entry into the drawings Jerome will be doing for all who help the fund raiser.

Don't be shy, make an offer. You maybe surprised. All the books must go:

Books of Blood I II II Signed Weidenfeld & Nicolson Slipcase
    Books of Blood IV & V Signed TLC Slipcase
    Books of Blood 1 2 3 Limited 132 of 200 Weidenfeld & Nicolson 3 Individual Books each numbered
    Books of Blood 4 5 6 Limited 179 of 200 Weidenfeld & Nicolson 3 Individual Books each numbered
    Books of Blood V IV VI Limited 301 of 333 Scream Press 3 Individual Leather Books in slipcases each numbered
    Books of Blood 1-6 Set Limited 241 of 500 Subterranean Press 6 Individual books in slipcase- SOLD
    Books of Blood Volume 2 Signed Weidenfeld & Nicolson Signed UK edition
    Books of Blood Volume 2 Signed MacDonald Signed UK edition
    Books of Blood Volume 4 Signed Weidenfeld & Nicolson Signed UK edition
    Books of Blood 1-6 Signed Gift Edition Stealth Press Signed by Barker in slipcase (white gift edition)
    Books of Blood 1-6 Limited 201 of 500 Stealth Press Slipcase (black leather edition)
    Books of Blood 1-3 Signed Scream Press Illustrated by JK Potter and Harry O Morris
    Books of Blood Limited 218 of 250 Scream Press Slipcase signed by Potter, Morris, & Barker
    Midnight Meat Train Limited 218 of 450 Dark Region Press Signed Limited
    The Inhuman Condition Signed Poseidon Press Signed First Edition in slipcase
    First Tales Limited 93 of 400 Seraphim Ink Slipcase
    Adventures of Mayimillian Limited Bad Moon Books 1 of 1500 Limited Editions (not numbered)
    Chiliad Limited 241 of 350 Subterranean Press Limited
    The Damnation Game Limited 192 of 250 Weidenfeld & Nicolson Slipcase- SOLD
    The Damnation Game Limited 166 of 598 Cemetery Dance Slipcase
    DREAD Signed Eclipse Books Hardcover Signed in Silver Ink
    Hellraiser Limited 206 of 500 Graphitti Designs Signed by Barker and artist Scott Hampton SOLD
    Weaveworld Signed Collins Signed UK First Edition
    Weaveworld Limited 152 of 500 Poseidon Press Slipcase
    Weaveworld Limited 168 of 526 Collins Slipcase- SOLD
    Everville Limited 210 of 500 Harper Collins Slipcase- SOLD
    The Great and Secret Show Limited 477 of 500 Gauntlet Press Slipcase
    Everville Limited 1657 of 2000 Harper Collins Signed Twice by Barker- SOLD
    The Dark Fantastic Signed Harper Collins Signed by Barker
    Books of Blood Signed Dorset Press Signed by Barker
    Cabal Limited 642 of 750 Poseidon Press Slipcase
    Thief of Always Limited 394 of 500 Harper Collins Slipcase
    The Painter, The Creature Limited 181 of 250 Earthling

Books of Blood Gift Stealth Press Slipcase RED Edition
    WeaveWorld Gift Earthling Slipcase
    Books of Blood BOMC BMC
    The Great and Secret Show First Harper and Row
    Imajica First Harper Collins UK First
    Cabal Limited 231 of 300 Fiddleback
    Cabal Signed Poseiden Press Signed first edition
    Everville First Harper Collins
    Everville Limited 15 0f 500 Gauntlet Press Signed
    Great and Secret Show First Collins UK First
    Tonight Again First SST
    First Tales First Seraphim Ink
    Imajica First Harper Collins
    Damnation Game First Putnam
    Painter Creature Father First
    The Hellbound Heart First Earthling First Limited Printing
    The Body Book First DRP
    Books of Blood First Putnam
    Damnation Game First Weidenfeld & Nicholson
    Books of Blood First Sphere Limited
    WeaveWorld First Poseiden Press
    Books of Blood 1 First MacDonald
    Books of Blood 3 First MacDonald
    Books of Blood 1 First Weidenfeld & Nicholson
    Books of Blood 3 First Weidenfeld & Nicholson
    Books of Blood 5 First Weidenfeld & Nicholson
    WeaveWorld Uncorrected Poseiden Press Uncorrected Proof
    Coldheart Cannon ARC Harper Collins Advance Reader
    Abarat Book 1 ARC Harper Collins Advance Reader
    Abarat Book 2 & 3 ARC Harper Collins Advance Reader

I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    The Shining with remarqued chapbook by Vincent Chong - Subterranean Press, Lettered state
    The Eyes Of The Dragon with matching number Suntup Press Art Portfolio, IMMACULATE condition which is rare for TEOTD
    Joe Hlll collection - NOS4A2, Locke and Key 4 books, Subterranean Press, Lettered state, matching letter
    American Gods + Anansi Boys, Lettered State, matching letter
    The Book Of Swords + The Book Of Magic, Subterranean Press, Limited state, matching number

Please PM with serious inquiries only
    Looking To Buy Subterranean Press lettereds:

Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V
    Scalzi Old Mans War set
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O
    Shadow Twin by GRRM
    Earthling Press Song of Kali

My Book Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57