Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, someone got a great deal on the Connie Willis Lettered. Nice.

HBJ

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Some things I have up on eBay.
    Ready Player One first/first Signed.
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F222813488986

Red Rising ARC set
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F222813497248

Murder Mysteries Gaiman Signed print.
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...F222813502950n

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Don't know where else to put this: Anybody have- and willing to fwd me- the last few Centipede Press Sunday newsletters? Seems I've had some email trouble lately with both Centipede and Cemetery Dance. Trying to resolve it with Jerad, but hate missing out on the last few. PM me for email, and thanks in advance.

Ron

Thanks everybody for reaching out- got 'em. You guys rule.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this is the place but... I have a Joe Hill Locke & Key "Key" for sale in the Collectable Classifieds.
    PM me if anyone is interested.
    -Cook

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a Subterranean Press S/L edition of Rogues up on Ebay.

New Link... Better Price. Will go below publisher price for someone here...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/29243279453...84.m1558.l2649

If anyone here is interested shoot me a PM.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Need to sell to cover a purchase... Here's your chance for a great deal...

Subterranean Press
    Signed Limited
    The Martian by Any Weir
    Comes in Jeff's aftermarket slipcase
    Book and slipcase are like new.

$150 PP gift (shipped via UPS).

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,
    Would like to ask a huge favor from a UK member; I need help securing a book. No searching, just purchasing and shipping it to me - the seller won't ship to the U.S. I could shoot you a f&f paypal payment immediately for the cost of the book and any shipping costs.
    Please PM me, and I'll give the details. Would be forever in your debt....or at least, you know, for a while.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Shadow Show: All-New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury S/L #328 (I think, need to check to make sure that's the correct number) signed by all contributors (including Joe Hill, Robert McCammon, Neil Gaiman and many more) $125 shipped

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Shadow Show: All-New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury S/L #328 (I think, need to check to make sure that's the correct number) signed by all contributors (including Joe Hill, Robert McCammon, Neil Gaiman and many more) $125 shipped
    $100 shipped

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

This one is out of left field but EC comics fans may be interested.
    I have a signed/limited edition of Tales of Terror the EC Companion. Signed by many of the EC greats, most no longer with us.
    Asking $400 including shipping but open to offers.
    Hey, ya never know

I would say book and slipcase are NF/NF due to slight shelf wear and corner bumping.
    #296/500

SOLD

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a S/N Sub Press edition of Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie they would like to get rid of?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Does anyone have a S/N Sub Press edition of Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie they would like to get rid of?
    Absurdly priced one out on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ancillary-J...QAAOSwMfhahKM5
    I'm sure you could talk them down. Also Provenance S/N is available for preorder from Subterranean in case you were not aware!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Absurdly priced one out on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ancillary-J...QAAOSwMfhahKM5
    I'm sure you could talk them down. Also Provenance S/N is available for preorder from Subterranean in case you were not aware!
    oh yeah that is definitely an out of touch price. I am pre-ordering Provenance as well.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

If anyone is looking for Deadhouse Gates S/N (#314) it is currently up on eBay as well for an auction: https://www.ebay.com/itm/26351478460...84.m1558.l2649. Would likely get it cheapest this way!

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is looking for Deadhouse Gates S/N (#314) it is currently up on eBay as well for an auction: https://www.ebay.com/itm/26351478460...84.m1558.l2649. Would likely get it cheapest this way!
    I am always surprised at how much unmatched and single books in this series manage to go for on the secondary market!

Anyone who made it in on the first book and has kept up with the series could pretty easily multiply their initial investment by 5 fold or more

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have an unopened Locke and Key slipcased box set of paperbacks available for $60 shipped in the US if anyone needs it.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Would anyone be interested in a GRRM game of thrones, clash of kings, and akosk S/L matching numbers? Also have SOS S/L and Clash MM S/L.
    Would prefer to sell as a set but might break it up if no one is interested in the set.
    Give every one here a shot before I go over to asoiaf forum.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have Sharp Ends - from Joe Abercrombie S/L for sale - both Sub Press and Goldsboro
    Let me know!

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hello all,

I know this is a crazy long shot, but if anyone is willing to cash in on their S/L copy of Misery I am certainly an (incredibly jealous and) interested buyer. Just let me know. I don't blame you if you aren't willing though!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all,

I know this is a crazy long shot, but if anyone is willing to cash in on their S/L copy of Misery I am certainly an (incredibly jealous and) interested buyer. Just let me know. I don't blame you if you aren't willing though!
    You might move this to the thread under Calvins Corner called King Books/Items wanted. You will find more of a King audience there.

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Hello all,

You might move this to the thread under Calvins Corner called King Books/Items wanted. You will find more of a King audience there.
    I appreciate the advice, and have just reposted there.

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hello all,

After ym2000's post I decided to add I also have a red rising lettered I may be interested in trading for Misery S/L. I CANNOT promise you that as I feel that is more valuable down the road, but may contemplate it if you are interested. Also can trade Gardens of the Moon S/L plus cash.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Everyone - doing a little shelf clearing as well. See list below of non-king books. I will have some King books listed soon in the King Classified Section. If interested in any of the below or have any questions feel free to PM. I'm looking to sell at fair market value plus shipping. Thanks.

- Lettered The Fifth Heart (SubPress) PC -$400.00
    - Lettered A Long December (SubPress) PC - $300.00
    - S/L The Fireman (PS Pub )#259 - $98.00
    - S/L NOS4A2 (IDW) Sealed, not sure number - $225.00 **SOLD**
    - S/L Summer of Night (SubPress) #332 - $250.00 **SOLD**
    - S/L John Dies (CD) #552 - $150.00
    - S/L Swan Song (SubPress) #13 - $300.00
    - S/L Boys Life (Subpress) #382 - $375.00
    - S/L Last Train From Perdition (SubPress) #67 (Matching Set) $300.00 for the two.
    - S/L I Travel By Night (SubPress) #67 (Matching Set)
    - S/L They Thirst (SubPress) #904 -$80.00
    - S/L They Thirst (SubPress) #716 -$80.00 **SOLD**
    - S/L Queen of Bedlam (SubPress) #29 - $175.00
    - The Border (signed Deluxe Trade Hardcover) - $40.00
    - S/L Gone Girl (CD) #225 - $100.00
    - S/L Bloodlines #474 -$250.00
    - S/L Small World (CD) #36 - $75.00
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Prices added above.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast