Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2525

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody have an idea of what the numbered Altered Carbon is going for, given the recent Sub Press announcement? I can't find any for sale anywhere.

I really don't want to pay $1000+ for one - I get that it's rare, but there are just other things that I'd rather have for that amount, so if it's that high then I'll just stop wasting my time...

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

The one last listed sold for $500. It sat for awhile, but someone panicked with the announcement of Broken Angels and bought it at that price on a best offer. I wouldn't pay over $500 myself even with Broken Angel's announced for a numbered.

With how old Subterranean's release was of Altered Carbon, I imagine a great deal of numbered copies of Broken Angels will go unclaimed. Ten years is a long time for people to remember to check Subterranean Press once in awhile!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    The one last listed sold for $500. It sat for awhile, but someone panicked with the announcement of Broken Angels and bought it at that price on a best offer. I wouldn't pay over $500 myself even with Broken Angel's announced for a numbered.

With how old Subterranean's release was of Altered Carbon, I imagine a great deal of numbered copies of Broken Angels will go unclaimed. Ten years is a long time for people to remember to check Subterranean Press once in awhile!
    Thank you!

I am interested in buying a copy so that I can collect a matching set of the trilogy, so I have until August 1 to find a reasonably priced copy. If anyone has one they are willing to let go, let me know. I'm hoping for the $300-350 range but given that the last one sold for $500 I recognize that I might need to be flexible. I'd also trade my copy of Sub Press's A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms.

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I acquired one recently for a good price, but that was before the official announcement of the continuation of the series.

It's only been a few days but the lettered edition has not moved a great many matched copies yet. There are still over 20 available if you attempt to add to cart. If that's any indicator... there will be plenty of limited edition copies of Broken Angels available once open ordering begins.

On that note, if anyone out there has a lettered copy and they're not going to continue the collection, I'm buying.
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered
    Ender's Game S/N

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I admit I wasnt looking for a limited version, but I did came across a few AC lettered owners. Most of them would not even consider $2500.
    Speaking to several book dealers this set just went into Holy Grail category.

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well as a 'book dealer' it's my opinion that all you have to do is find those casual guys who bought old SP lettered edition books. I imagine most people who bought one 10 years ago and who are not active (i.e. not buying their matching copy of Broken Angels!) would be more than happy to sell their book for over $2,000.
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Altered Carbon Letter X

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Ender's Game S/N

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

The Rise of Endymion by Dan Simmons - Subterranean Press Signed Limited Numbered

The Vampyricon by Douglas Clegg - Lonely Road Books PC Signed Limited

John Dies at the End by David Wong - Cemetery Dance Signed Limited Numbered or PC

World War Z by Max Brooks - Cemetery Dance Signed Limited Numbered

Swan Song by Robert McCammon - Subterranean Press Signed Limited Numbered

The Cuckoo's Callings - UK 2nd - by Robert Galbraith

The Silkworm - US 1st - by Robert Galbraith

The Silkworm - Uk 1st - by Robert Galbraith

The Very Best Of Best Of New Horror - Deluxe Edition #74 of 200 (Signed by all contributors including Stephen King, Joe hill, Clive Barker, Neil Gaiman, etc.) Earthling Publications -with matching The Very Best Of Best Of New Horror - Limited Edition #74 of 300

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn - Cemetery Dance Signed Limited Numbered

Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson - Signed US 1st/1st
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I listed some stuff on eBay: https://m.ebay.com/itm/Josh-Malerman...-/223043977105

Scalzi, Simmons, Malerman, Lebbon, Hill, this noob named Steve King, Rex Miller, Charles Grant.

Traveler Kimage is on a distinguished road

Hyraxia seems to have aquired a Hyperion. They just posted it in their newsletter.

https://books.hyraxia.com/7060-dan-s...-first-edition

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Just want to throw this out there. I will wait until I get Misery S/L in hand to make a final decision with all the changes going on, but if anyone is looking for one and is willing to trade for any one of these three PM me:

Expanse Series Lettered
    Shining [Sub Press] Lettered
    It Lettered

(I can add cash as well for the King books as those are the ones I am most interested in)
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

I’ve listed my Subterranean Press Lettered Ready Player One on eBay. Starting bid is $999 and no bidders yet.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F123238263584

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    I’ve listed my Subterranean Press Lettered Ready Player One on eBay. Starting bid is $999 and no bidders yet.

Best of luck! I just bought the most recent one listed and was going to use it to trade... but the most beautiful traycase color I've ever seen. Changes from purple to blue. Permanent status for me!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

Best of luck! I just bought the most recent one listed and was going to use it to trade... but the most beautiful traycase color I've ever seen. Changes from purple to blue. Permanent status for me!
    Thanks! Yeah, the traycase is really awesome and it looks great on a bookshelf.

I’m buying a house soon so have to make some tough decisions when it comes to my collection to help with the upfront costs. This unfortunately one of the casualties.

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

I just found out that the lettered Sub Press Stories of Your Life and Others has been released (courtesy of Yigor's non-King collection thread) and am looking for a copy! I'm sorry I missed this one and hoping that someone is willing to part with it for the right price

EDIT: FOUND IT - THANKS!

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I just found out that the lettered Sub Press Stories of Your Life and Others has been released (courtesy of Yigor's non-King collection thread) and am looking for a copy! I'm sorry I missed this one and hoping that someone is willing to part with it for the right price
    Two on eBay right now, and there was more previously. Seems like those buyers are trying to cash in with the excitement around the unique appearance. They are pretty highly priced, but there are only 26 so can't fault them for aiming that high!

First

Second (Crazy Price)
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Two on eBay right now, and there was more previously. Seems like those buyers are trying to cash in with the excitement around the unique appearance. They are pretty highly priced, but there are only 26 so can't fault them for aiming that high!

First

Second (Crazy Price)
    Thanks for these. It looks like there were four sales - three of them in the $1000-1200 range, and a fourth was a best offer on a $1750 listing, but it's the same seller and letter as the new $2500 listing so either it fell through or the seller thought they could get more out of it.

If anyone has a copy they're willing to let go, I'll double their money from the list price: $1000. Hard to tell if this one's going to settle down or not.

EDIT: FOUND IT - THANKS!

My Mood
    Relaxed

Just want to throw it back out there as the deadline is coming up and I would prefer to match the copies. I am looking for Altered Carbon Lettered. Will trade for anything in my signature and add cash up to a total value of $2,500. Or I can do just cash, $2,000.

Thanks for any leads. Same offer goes for Terror Lettered as well!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Claimed!

Free books!

I have a lot of 3 of the Impress Mystery Greatest Mysteries of All Time books, free to a good home. These all have some wear, but still pretty nice copies. I'll ship them media mail for free to anyone in the U.S. These books are HCs with no dust jackets, which is how they were issued. (like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Impress-Mys...4/263810981905) The three books are:
    • The Deep Blue Good-By by John MacDonald
    • The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
    • Briarpatch by Ross Thomas

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Free books!

I have a lot of 3 of the Impress Mystery Greatest Mysteries of All Time books, free to a good home. These all have some wear, but still pretty nice copies. I'll ship them media mail for free to anyone in the U.S. These books are HCs with no dust jackets, which is how they were issued. (like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Impress-Mys...4/263810981905) The three books are:
    • The Deep Blue Good-By by John MacDonald
    • The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
    • Briarpatch by Ross Thomas
    I will take them if they are still available, as I am always up for a good mystery.

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Hey folks, I'm in the market for a bunch of lettered editions and I figure I'll just dump my wishlist here in case anyone is interested in selling. Feel free to drop me a PM if you are willing to part with any of these, although for series I'm looking for full sets. Not looking for PC copies or numbered, lettered only. Thanks!

Bradbury, Ray - The Martian Chronicles

Brooks, Terry - The Sword of Shannara, The Elfstones of Shannara, The Wishsong of Shannara

Gaiman, Neil - Smoke & Mirrors, Coraline, Graveyard Book, MirrorMask

Hill, Joe - Heart-Shaped Box, Gunpowder

King, Stephen - Misery, The Shining, The Green Mile, Riding the Bullet, Blockade Billy, The Dark Man

Martin, George R. R. - GRRM: A RRetrospective, Fevre Dream, Hunter's Run

McCammon, Robert - Mister Slaughter, The Queen of Bedlam, The Providence Rider, The River of Souls, Freedom of the Mask, Wolf’s Hour, Hunter from the Woods, Baal, Bethany’s Sin, The Night Boat, They Thirst, The Five

Mieville, China - Kraken

Morgan, Richard K. - Altered Carbon

Scalzi, John - Old Man’s War, The Ghost Brigades, The Last Colony, Zoe’s Tale, Questions for a Soldier, Miniatures

Simmons, Dan - Ilium, Olympos, The Terror, Black Hills, Lovedeath, Song of Kali

Stephenson, Neal - Diamond Age, Cryptonomicon, Zodiac

Zafon, Carlos Ruiz - The Shadow of the Wind, The Angel's Game, The Prisoner of Heaven

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!!!! I sure hope I'm on your Christmas gift list!!!!! lol And if I'm not, tell me how to get on it!!! lol lol

Seriously, those are some mighty fine editions you're looking for there, my friend. Good luck!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Go big or go home for sure!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Some of those editions are very nice indeed. I wish you success in finding them.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Default Updated Sell List

Prices are in USD and are for PayPal F+F and include Media Mail shipping. If you're international, shipping is at cost. I'm always open to trades for books I'm looking to acquire. Most Subterranean Lettereds or rarer Centipede titles are of interest.

As of 7/22/18:

Subterranean Lettereds
    • NK Jemisin Broken Earth full trilogy (two in hand, third on preorder) Make an offer
    • Red Rising + Golden Son (preordered) 2500 PayPal direct SOLD
    • The Expanse (5 in hand, 6th on preorder) 3500

Subterranean Limiteds

Steven Erikson mismatched set 3000
    SOLD
    • Gardens of the Moon w/ sunned jacket spine, otherwise F/F Signed Numbered #24
    • Deadhouse Gates PC F/F
    • Books 3+ with rights and preorder for Toll the Hounds all F/F Matching Numbered

Joe Abercrombie First Law standalone novels matching numbered #31 450
    • Best Served Cold
    • The Heroes
    • Red Country

I also have a Sharp Ends #29 for 50

N.K. Jemisin Fifth Season matching numbered limited editions (all three books, Stone Sky is preordered) 600

Trade Hardcover 1sts

Joe Abercrombie:
    • First Law Trilogy Signed/LinedDated 550
    • First Law Standalones Trilogy Signed/Lined/Dated 300
    • Shattered Sea Trilogy Signed/Lined/Dated 150

Photos of most of these books can be found on my eBay page: https://www.ebay.com/usr/thebookviking
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Altered Carbon Letter X

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Ender's Game S/N

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

You have 6 lettered expanses? And you are flipping them all? Wow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast