Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Regions have just launched their Cthulhu Mythos Kickstarter Campaign, featuring The Red Brain (S/L) edited by S.T. Joshi (A sequel to A Mountain Walked anthology).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-regions-press

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All - I'm doing a bit of shelf clearing and have quite a handful of books to part with. I have snapshots of the two stacks I'm trying to sell and a basic list with titles and limitations if they apply. PM me if interested, if you have any questions or want specific/additional pictures. This isn't a 'juicy' listing as quite a handful of these are from grab bags, others just fell into the 'can sell' category to create shelf space for my incoming books. PM offers and payments to be PP FF. Please note that I will be donating proceeds to the Haven Foundation for the books that sell prior to the 19th!

1 - Revenant, Bill Pronzini (CD S/L 401)
    2 - Kinsmen, Bill Pronzini (CD Trade)
    3 - Ugly, Mick Garris (CD S/L 401)
    4 - Bastion, Simon Clark (CD Trade)
    5 - Murder as a Fine Art, David Morrel (CD S/L 401) SOLD
    6 - Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters, Douglas Clegg (CD S/L unnumbered out of 1k)
    7 - The Language of Fear, Del James (CD S/L Unnumbered)
    8 - Salome, Mick Garris (CD S/L PC)
    9 - The Influence, Bentley Little (CD Trade)
    10 - The Consultant, Bentley Little (CD S/L 321)
    11 - Undead, John Russo (CD S/L Unnumbered)
    12 - The Abandoned, Douglas Clegg (CD S/L PC)
    13 - Fangoria Cover to Cover, Anthony Timpone (CD Trade)
    14 - Jack & Jill, Kealan Patrick Burke (CD S/L PC)
    15 - The Book of Baby Names, Norman Prentiss (CD S/L 401)
    16 - Perfect State / Shadow of Silence Set, Brandon Sanderson (Subpress S/L 481)SOLD
    17 - A Man Lies Dreaming Set, Lavie Tidhar (PS S/L 14) Lust of the Swastika has a bump in bottom right corner boars and pages with a small tear to the dust jacket.
    18 - John Dies at the End (S/L 522)
    19 - October Dreams II, Richard Chizmar and Robert Morrish (CD Limited Trade signed by Editors)
    20 - The Prophet, Michael Koryta (CD S/L PC)
    21 - Submerged, Thomas Montelone (CD S/L PC)

"Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One down, twenty to go. :-)
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale: The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Edition. Lonely Road Books Lettered Edition. PC. Signed by William Peter Blatty. As New. $1300 or make an offer.

Edit: I've listed this on eBay for $1800 so act fast if you're interested.

Edit: lowered price.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Anyone have the limited Centipede Press 2006 slipcased Frankenstein to sell?
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale
    George RR Martin RRetrospective Limited, Fine $375
    George RR Martin Fevre Dream Limited, Fine $260
    Plus shipping , PP F&F
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have RAILSEA by China Mieville, number 321 of 500 signed/numbered copies, Macmillan, 1st printing, for sale. $22 plus $5 postage in the USA. Still in original shrinkwrap, but slit open to remove the book and try to read it. I could not get past the second page. Book is in new condition.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy of Justin Cronin's THE TWELVE for sale on eBay. This is the CD Publications signed P/C edition. SOLD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-TWELVE-J...e=STRK:MESE:IT
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey folks,
    anybody selling

Joe Abercrombie -

The Heroes and
    Best served Cold

signed Goldsboro edition ?

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    For sale: The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Edition. Lonely Road Books Lettered Edition. PC. Signed by William Peter Blatty. As New. $1300 or make an offer.

Bump for the book and also wanted to add a poster if that's allowed here.

Dawn of the Dead - Original U.S. One Sheet with rare green titles (most are red titles). I'm just seeing if there's any interest at the moment. I'll post pics soon.

Edit:
    Spoiler:

Edit: I've listed this on eBay for $1,500.00

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Wanted: Haven by Tom Deady (Cemetery Dance)
    I've a spare S/L of this if you're interested. Not sure what the postage is but you can have it at cover price
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Question from left field, has there been a S/L of Peter Benchleys's "Jaws"? I think I would like to own one of those.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Question from left field, has there been a S/L of Peter Benchleys's "Jaws"? I think I would like to own one of those.
    Don't think so. But, Easton put out a nice leatherbound edition a few years ago (alas, unsigned, as far as I know). Think it's still in print.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

swintek is correct -- no S/L, but there is an Easton HC. I have the UK 1st, of which I've always loved for the dj art:

(Not mine...just snagged a quick shot of it off the 'Net)

For those who haven't read it, it's not a very good book (a shining example of the rare instance where the film was better than the book!) and not worth spending much $$ on (perhaps that's why there was never a limited produced), but I do enjoy having it on the shelf just for the sake of the pop-culture impact and general influence it had on the genre. Plus it was one of the first "horror" movies I ever saw.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Wanted: Haven by Tom Deady (Cemetery Dance)
    I've a spare S/L of this if you're interested. Not sure what the postage is but you can have it at cover price
    I sent you a PM.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Have no idea if there are any other pulp enthusiasts out there, but have a few items available. Prices include shipping in U.S.; international at cost.
    PayPal F&F
    Photos available. Any questions, let me know.

SIGNED Early Days: More Tales from the Pulp Era by Robert Sliverberg, 2016 Subterranean Press HC, limited edition of 1,000, As new condition $25

Altus Press Argosy Reprints $15 each or 2/$25 or all 4 for $45 All new books
    When Tigers are Hunting: The Complete Adventures of Cordie, Soldier of Fortune, Volume 1 by W. Wirt
    Draft of Eternity by Victor Rousseau
    The Sherlock of Sageland: The Complete Tales of Sheriff Henry, Volume 1 by W.C. Tuttle
    Balata by Fred MacIsaac

Other pulp reprints $10 each or 3/$25 All like new or with very minor shelf wear
    Dan Fowler, G-Man: Snatch!, 2005 High Adventure reprint
    G-8 and His Battle Aces: The Invisible Staffel, 2003 Adventure House reprint
    Dusty Ayres & His Battle Birds: Black Lightning, 1998 Adventure House reprint
    Captain Satan: The Dead Man Express, 2000 Adventure House reprint
    The Phantom Detective: Grim Shadow of Hate, 2004 High Adventure reprint
    Suicide Squad, 2002 Adventure House reprint, featuring four Suicide Squad Stories: Meets the Rising Sun, Dead or Alive!, The Coffin Barricade and Targets for the Flaming Arrows
    The Shadow Pulp Double #2 The Chinese Disks/Malmordo, 2006 Nostalgia Ventures reprint
    Doc Savage Pulp Double #2 Resurrection Day/Repel, 2006 Nostalgia Ventures reprint
    Doc Savage Pulp Double #6 The Polar Treasure/Pirate of the Pacific, 2007 Nostalgia Ventures reprint

Secret Agent X: Claws of the Corpse Cult, 2005 Wildside Press reprint Free with any other purchase

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

My own Lansdale shelves are overflowing, so to make room for new arrivals I had to pull a bunch out. I thought I'd see if anyone would be interested in an Instant Lansdale Collection, so to speak, before I take them down to my local speciality dealer or throw 'em up on eBay.

All the books are 1st editions and first printings (except HONKY TONK SAMURAI, which is a 1st ed./2nd prtg), and all are Fine/Fine/as-new (except the MIA pbs, which are all VG+ to NF). All are also SIGNED by Lansdale on the title page (no personalizations, just a nice flat signature). No remainder marks.

The entire Hap and Leonard saga, all in hardcover:

* MUCHO MOJO
    * BAD CHILI
    * TWO-BEAR MAMBO
    * CAPTAINS OUTRAGEOUS
    * RUMBLE TUMBLE
    * VANILLA RIDE
    * DEVIL RED
    * HONKY TONK SAMURAI
    * RUSTY PUPPY

Also have:

* LEATHER MAIDEN (1st/1st hardcover)
    * All 3 pbs M.I.A. Hunter pbs, written under the pseudonym of Jack Buchanan (Lansdale only did #s 3, 4, and 7).

$150 total for everything (only $10 and change per book + what I'm guessing will be around $15 or $20 Media Mail shipping (heavy!).
    Due to the weight of the package, U.S. addresses only, I'm afraid.

John F. Kennedy Zaphod will become famous soon enough

I'd like some opinions from the collectors on here as to the value of some books. How much do you think the following are worth, assuming the condition is as new and any forthcoming books in a series have been ordered where available:

Centipede Press Book of the New Sun set (all six books, signed, matching number)

Subterranean Press...

Dresden Files series (matching numbered set complete apart from Backup and Working for Bigfoot)
    First Law series (matching 3 book lettered set)
    Expanse series (complete matching lettered set)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Prices are PP F&F - Media Mail insured domestic shipping included - Priority insured shipping available at cost.

Make an offer on unpriced books or even the books with prices.

The Martian - Andy Weir - Signed Limited - Subterranean Press - $100 -Fine

The Martian - 1st/1st - Flatsigned - $130

Lord John Signatures - $300 - Fine

The Twelve – Justin Cronin – 1st – Signed (4) NF or F

The Twelve – Justin Cronin – UK 1st (2)

The Passage – Justin Cronin – 1st

The Traitor - Stephen Coonts – 1st – Signed

The Disciple - Stephen Coonts – 1st – Signed

The Cannibal Queen - Stephen Coonts – 1st – Signed

Liars & Thieves - Stephen Coonts – 1st – Signed

Gideon’s Corpse – Preston/Child – CD - Signed Limited

Gideon’s Sword – Preston/Child – CD - Signed Limited – PC copy (2)

A Memory Of Light – Brandon Sanderson – 1st – Signed

John Dies At The End – David Wong – CD – Signed Limited – #603 - $100

A Simple Plan – Scott Smith – CD – Signed Limited - $30

The Ruins – Scott Smith – CD – Signed Limited - $40

The Prophet – Michael Koryta – CD – Signed Limited

The Prince Of Stories – about Neil Gaiman – CD – Signed Limited

Pure – Julianna Baggott – CD – Signed Limited

Steelheart – Brandon Sanderson – 1st – Signed

The Silkworm – Galbraith/Rowling – US 1st

The Silkworm – Galbraith/Rowling – UK 1st

Cuckoo’s Calling – Galbraith/Rowling – UK 2nd

The Cat’s Pajamas: Stories + 5 - Ray Bradbury – Hill House - Signed Limited - $75

The Pinkening Boy - Sebastian Barry – New Island - Signed Limited – Lettered - $250

On Canaan's Side - Sebastian Barry – Faber – Signed Limited - $100

The Dark Tower Companion – Bev Vincent – CD – Signed Limited

The Border – Robert McCammon – Sub Press – Signed Limited - $150

The Revelation – Bentley Little – CD – Signed Limited – PC copy

The Revelation – Bentley Little – CD – Signed Limited

The Revelation – Bentley Little – CD – Signed Limited – Lettered

The Influence – Bentley Little – CD – 2nd

Submerged – Thomas Monteleone – CD – Signed Limited – PC copy

Afterlife – Douglas Clegg – CD – Signed Limited

October Dreams II - CD - 1st

The Strange Pertinacity Of Charles Bukowski – Debritto/Linda King – S/L – Lettered - $150

The Magic Of Blood – Dagoberto Gilb – NF - Signed 1st & Signed Proof - $50

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump for the book and also wanted to add a poster if that's allowed here.

Dawn of the Dead - Original U.S. One Sheet with rare green titles (most are red titles). I'm just seeing if there's any interest at the moment. I'll post pics soon.

Edit:
    Spoiler:

Edit: I've listed this on eBay for $1,500.00
    I'm now asking $1,200.00 for the Exorcist book and $1,000.00 for the Dawn of the Dead poster.

Please make a counter offer if interested. Thanks.

John F. Kennedy Zaphod will become famous soon enough

Thanks to everyone who got in touch to give their opinion on values for the sets of books I mentioned above.

I received a lot of enquiries about the Centipede Book of the New Sun set asking whether I would be willing to sell it. The answer is, yes I am willing to sell but I don't really want to - or need to. With that in mind I've set the price at a level where I won't feel disappointed if they go. They are up on ebay, together with a lettered set of the Expanse series.

Centipede The Book of the New Sun set ebay item number 201953771709 (copy into search box)
    Subterranean Press The Expanse set ebay item number 201953760283 (copy into search box)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

... and the Centipede Press set sold already.

Good for you, Zaphod!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

John F. Kennedy Sulla has a spectacular aura about Sulla has a spectacular aura about

Priest, are you still looking for those Abercrombie books? I might be able to help you out.

Traveler meklort is on a distinguished road

Hi All,
    I'm looking for a copy of the lettered edition of Ancillary Justice (or the set) and registered to ask if anyone here is selling a copy.
    Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all, looking to thin the herd and let go of some stuff that isn't to my taste or which is expendable to fund some other purchases. Got these up for grabs, all prices PayPal Friends + Family w/ free shipping if in the US and are derived from trawling sold eBay listings. If you are international I will split shipping. All in As New condition unless specified otherwise and will include transfer of buying rights:

Subterranean Press -
    Rogues Signed Limited (in mylar) - $200
    Kushiel's Dart Letter A - $450 SOLD
    Kushiel's Dart Limited - $125
    Robin Hobb matching limited Farseer Trilogy (Double Signed, also Lined and Dated by author without dedication, minor bumped corners in mylar) - $350

Centipede Press -
    David Case Masters of the Weird Tale (signed) - $150

Trade and Trade Limited (?!) -
    Sylvain Neuvel Sleeping Giants UK special Signed Limited w/ Sprayed Edges - $100
    GRRM ASOIAF uncommon US trade editions w/ small run art in hardcover - Ask me on these if serious about buying, they're weird but you've seen the art before! Really only interesting to GRRM completionists.
    Todd Lockwood The Summer Dragon (Signed and doodled, w/ bookmark) - $25
    Scott Lynch Republic of Thieves Signed Numbered UK Trade w/bookmark - $50
    Scott Lynch Lies of Locke Lamora 10th Anniversary Edition Signed Numbered - $50

My #1 priority in collecting at this point is a copy of Storm Front to complete my set.
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered
    Ender's Game S/N

+ Reply to Thread