Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2525

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Need money, selling comics:

PACKAGE DEAL: $200 for EVERYTHING

Not including shipping. Buyer pays actual shipping. Will sell separately if need be.

Locke & Key (Joe Hill): Volumes 1 through 6 in a slipcase. Great condition. $60.

Here's what is included:

VOLUME 1: Welcome To Lovecraft: Issues #1 through #6
    VOLUME 2: Head Games: Issues #1 through #6
    VOLUME 3: Crown Of Shadows: Issues #1 through #6
    VOLUME 4: Keys To The Kingdom: Issues #1 through #6
    VOLUME 5: Clockworks: Issues #1 through #6
    VOLUME 6: Alpha & Omega: Issues #1 through #6

The Walking Dead Comic Book Collection. Covers Issues #1 Through #174 AND the HERE'S NEGAN mini-storyline! As complete a set as possible at the moment, will not separate. Great condition. $175.

Here's what is included:

COMPENDIUM 1: Issues #1 through #48
    COMPENDIUM 2: Issues #49 through #96
    COMPENDIUM 3: Issues #97 through #144
    VOLUME 25: Issues #145 through #150
    VOLUME 26: Issues #151 through #156
    HARDCOVER BOOK 14: Issues #157 through #168
    VOLUME 29: Issues #169 through #174
    HERE'S NEGAN: "Issues" 1 though 16 from IMAGE+ magazine.

THE TV SHOW IS ONLY UP TO ISSUE #126! There is SO MUCH more story to go! This set includes issues up to #174!

(Here's Negan not pictured, but included)

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

for anyone who has never read Locke and Key... buy that... buy that right now and do yourself a favor.

You can thank me later.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    for anyone who has never read Locke and Key... buy that... buy that right now and do yourself a favor.

You can thank me later.
    Amen, Josh!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A few odds and ends:

A Canticle for Liebowitz - Easton Press $55 shipped
    The Five signed trade $30 shipped
    Artemis signed trade $30 shipped
    Searches After Horror - slipcased S/L, only 100 made $70 shipped. You won't find it cheaper.
    The Walking Dead #100 foil/metallic variant. $15 shipped
    Bag of Bones 10th anniversary edition. Trade sized paperback. First printing. F- (some yellowing to page block). The cover says "Contains bonus material." $20 shipped.
    The Croning - Laird Barron. First printing. $15 shipped

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seeking to purchase Dan Simmons' Hyperion and The Fall of Hyperion US 1sts, in fine condition. Is there anybody out there?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

The Rise of Endymion by Dan Simmons - Subterranean Press Signed Limited Numbered

The Vampyricon by Douglas Clegg - Lonely Road Books PC Signed Limited

The Border by Robert McCammon - Subterranean Press Signed Limited Numbered
    Sold

John Dies at the End by David Wong - Cemetery Dance Signed Limited Numbered

World War Z by Max Brooks - Cemetery Dance Signed Limited Numbered
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Lowered price, looking to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Need money, selling comics:

PACKAGE DEAL: $175 for EVERYTHING

PACKAGE DEAL: $200 for EVERYTHING

Not including shipping. Buyer pays actual shipping. Will sell separately if need be.

Locke & Key (Joe Hill): Volumes 1 through 6 in a slipcase. Great condition. $60.

Here's what is included:

VOLUME 1: Welcome To Lovecraft: Issues #1 through #6
    VOLUME 2: Head Games: Issues #1 through #6
    VOLUME 3: Crown Of Shadows: Issues #1 through #6
    VOLUME 4: Keys To The Kingdom: Issues #1 through #6
    VOLUME 5: Clockworks: Issues #1 through #6
    VOLUME 6: Alpha & Omega: Issues #1 through #6

The Walking Dead Comic Book Collection. Covers Issues #1 Through #174 AND the HERE'S NEGAN mini-storyline! As complete a set as possible at the moment, will not separate. Great condition. $175.

Here's what is included:

COMPENDIUM 1: Issues #1 through #48
    COMPENDIUM 2: Issues #49 through #96
    COMPENDIUM 3: Issues #97 through #144
    VOLUME 25: Issues #145 through #150
    VOLUME 26: Issues #151 through #156
    HARDCOVER BOOK 14: Issues #157 through #168
    VOLUME 29: Issues #169 through #174
    HERE'S NEGAN: "Issues" 1 though 16 from IMAGE+ magazine.

THE TV SHOW IS ONLY UP TO ISSUE #126! There is SO MUCH more story to go! This set includes issues up to #174!

(Here's Negan not pictured, but included)

Traveler Kimage is on a distinguished road

Default WTB

Hi,

I am looking for some Robin Hobb titles (Subterranean Press).
    Robin Hobb matching number set of: The Farseer Trilogy, Willful Princess and the Piebald Prince and Inheritance and Other Stories. Preferably one of the first 1-200.

Robin Hobb: The Farseer Trilogy Lettered Edition.

Also looking for the Lettered Edition of Mark Lawrence: The Broken Empire produced by Grim Oak Press.

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Putting a feeler out there to sell some Subterranean lettereds.

NK Jemisin Broken Earth full trilogy (two in hand, third on preorder) Make an offer
    Red Rising + Golden Son (preordered) 2500 PayPal direct
    The Expanse (5 in hand, 6th will be preordered if not sold by 6/30/18 ) 3500 PayPal direct

And some limiteds:

Steven Erikson mismatched set 3000 PayPal direct
    • Gardens of the Moon w/ sunned jacket spine, otherwise F/F Signed Numbered #24
    • Deadhouse Gates PC F/F
    • Books 3+ with rights and preorder for Toll the Hounds all F/F Matching Numbered
    Joe Abercrombie Shattered Sea set matching numbers all F/F except one has pushed corner 250 PayPal direct

I'm an active eBayer and I know what the going rates are. Message me if interested. Always open to trades for different Sub Press lettereds I lack but I don't want any horror, and definitely not any King.

Revised 6/20/18: Added asking prices and updated what's available.
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered
    Ender's Game S/N

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Hi
    Is there anyone in the LA area who is likely to attend the David Lynch event on June 21st at the Ace Theatre for his new book Room to Dream? https://theatre.acehotel.com/events/...g-david-lynch/

I would love a signed copy of this book and am willing to pay good money for it.
    Thanks
    A few signed copies are now coming onto eBay (some signed by both Lynch and McKenna, also)

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hello all, just kind of looking around. I am interested in grabbing a Terror SubPress Lettered for $1,750 Friends & Family. I have some wiggle room, so if I am anywhere near a comfortable price PM me.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Hi
    Is there anyone in the LA area who is likely to attend the David Lynch event on June 21st at the Ace Theatre for his new book Room to Dream? https://theatre.acehotel.com/events/...g-david-lynch/

I would love a signed copy of this book and am willing to pay good money for it.
    Thanks
    A few signed copies are now coming onto eBay (some signed by both Lynch and McKenna, also)
    Thanks. I managed to get a friend of my sister to go to the event, so I should have a signed copy on its way to me!

Country
    Country Flag

Hi

Thanks
    Thanks. I managed to get a friend of my sister to go to the event, so I should have a signed copy on its way to me!
    Very nice! I wish I had a sister with a friend like that! Haha... I managed to grab one from eBay... Very excited.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In their newsletter, Subterranean Press announced a limited edition of"The Three-Body Problem", by Cixin Liu

"Limited: 500 signed numbered copies, oversized, printed in two colors: $175
    Lettered: 26 signed specially bound copies, housed in a custom traycase: $750"

Announcing The Three-Body Problem by Cixin Liu

The Three-Body Problem by Cixin Liu
    We're pleased to announce our most anticipated title in some time: The Three-Body Problem by Cixin Liu, which we'll be publishing in 2019 as an oversized hardcover, printed in two colors on 80# Finch, with a full-color dust jacket and multiple full-color illustrations by Marc Simonetti. The other volumes in The Remembrance of Earth's Past will follow at regular intervals. Those who own the numbered or lettered edition of The Three-Body Problem will get first crack at the next volume, The Dark Forest.
    Important Note: There is a limit of one copy of each edition per person/household. A book is not "held" for you when it's put in your cart. It only becomes yours when a transaction is completed. For this reason, you may wish to buy the lettered edition first, if copies are still available, as many people will be vying for that version. (We're sorry about the frustration this causes. It's the way our shopping system is set up.)
    About the Book:
    Cixin Liu, China's preeminent science fiction writer for more than twenty years, first came to the attention of English speaking readers with the 2014 publication of The Three-Body Problem, the opening movement of a dazzling, dizzying trilogy called The Remembrance of Earth's Past. Its appearance here was an immediate cultural event, and it became the first work in translation ever to win the Hugo Award for Best Novel. It isn't hard to understand why.
    The book takes its title from a classical physics problem involving the effects-gravitational and climatic-of three celestial bodies occupying a limited space. It also refers to an immensely sophisticated "game" in which players enter a world (Trisolaris) dominated by three different suns. Under the shifting influence of these suns, Trisolaris cycles repeatedly between "Chaotic Eras" and "Stable Eras" as their planet moves inexorably toward destruction. When a signal from Earth-a compatible planet-reaches them, the Trisolarians initiate an extremely long-range plan to vacate their dying planet and make Earth their new home.
    This is the central element in an enormously erudite narrative that ranges from the Cultural Revolution of 1967 to the imperiled present, illuminating events from the alternating perspectives of its human and non-human protagonists. Seamlessly combining politics, social history, and rigorous hard science, The Three-Body Problem is an alien invasion story unlike any you have ever read. It offers the sort of speculative pleasures only science fiction can provide, and leaves us waiting, satisfied and anxious, for the unpredictable pleasures still to come.
    The Subterranean Press edition of The Three-Body Problem will be oversize, printed in two colors throughout on 80# Finch, and feature a number of full-page full-color interior illustrations. The lettered edition will include a gatefold illustration not in the limited.
    Limited: 500 signed numbered copies, oversized, printed in two colors: $175
    Lettered: 26 signed specially bound copies, housed in a custom traycase: $750

Amazon has announced that they were willing to invest 1 billion dollars in a 3 season series for their Amazon Studios, so this upcoming release may gain in value when the series gets released. If it ever sees the light of the day
    > https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a8278066.html
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone snagged a lettered of Three-Body, I'm looking. Other lettereds for trade, cash in hand otherwise.
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered
    Ender's Game S/N

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I am in the same boat as above, and would be willing to trade Misery S/L + Cash. If anyone is interested PM me for details or questions.

Just to consolidate what I am really looking for at the moment as I keep forgetting with prices I'm willing to pay in parentheses and tradable books below:

Terror Lettered ($1,750)
    Snow Crash Lettered ($1,900)
    Shadow of the Wind Lettered ($1,800)
    Altered Carbon Lettered ($1,750)
    Three-Body Problem Lettered ($2,500)

Tradable Books (Would add/request cash depending on what above you'd offer):

Misery S/L (Only Three-Body Trade)
    Forever War S/L
    Hounded + Hexed Lettered

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    I am in the same boat as above, and would be willing to trade Misery S/L + Cash. If anyone is interested PM me for details or questions.

Just to consolidate what I am really looking for at the moment as I keep forgetting with prices I'm willing to pay in parentheses and tradable books below:

Terror Lettered ($1,750)
    Snow Crash Lettered ($1,750)
    Shadow of the Wind Lettered ($1,750)
    Three-Body Problem Lettered ($2,000)

Misery S/L
    Forever War S/L
    Hounded + Hexed Lettered
    Love it! Aggressive! I personally think a few of the titles are worth a bit more ( not much but more as I was in the same buying position recently). I also need Terror and a few other Simmons titles Three Body will be the tough title considering what happened today. Good luck bud!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post

Terror Lettered ($1,750)

Misery S/L
    Forever War S/L
    Hounded + Hexed Lettered
    Love it! Aggressive! I personally think a few of the titles are worth a bit more ( not much but more as I was in the same buying position recently). I also need Terror and a few other Simmons titles Three Body will be the tough title considering what happened today. Good luck bud!
    Thanks! Clicked on submit payment this morning, computer froze... and the rest is history. Good luck on whatever searches you have as well!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Terror Lettered ($1,750)

Misery S/L
    Forever War S/L
    Hounded + Hexed Lettered
    Thanks! Clicked on submit payment this morning, computer froze... and the rest is history. Good luck on whatever searches you have as well!
    Bill from Sub Press said he has already turned down a $3000 offer for a lettered. Guess I should have work up super early this morning and made an attempt. I honestly didn't care for the book though so I wasn't too excited for this launch.

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post

Terror Lettered ($1,750)

Misery S/L
    Forever War S/L
    Hounded + Hexed Lettered
    Bill from Sub Press said he has already turned down a $3000 offer for a lettered. Guess I should have work up super early this morning and made an attempt. I honestly didn't care for the book though so I wasn't too excited for this launch.
    No shame in that! I'd gladly give up Misery S/L and a grand myself.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Terror Lettered ($1,750)

Misery S/L
    Forever War S/L
    Hounded + Hexed Lettered
    Damn, you might want to rethink giving up that Misery, one just sold on ebay for 4050!
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/-/232811385...2047675.l10137
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Hi

Thanks
    Very nice! I wish I had a sister with a friend like that! Haha... I managed to grab one from eBay... Very excited.
    Glad you got one. I was lucky that the person wanted to hear Lynch talk. She had to queue for two hours at the end in conditions that she described as a zoo!

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

Terror Lettered ($1,750)

Misery S/L
    Forever War S/L
    Hounded + Hexed Lettered
    Damn, you might want to rethink giving up that Misery, one just sold on ebay for 4050!
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/-/232811385...2047675.l10137
    Haha I had the same thought about the add a grand part. Would still do a straight up trade though! Four grand is pretty absurd, did not expect that.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

My Mood
    Relaxed

Just to update my books of interest and tradable list:

Terror Lettered ($1,750) ...Main Interest #1
    Snow Crash Lettered ($1,900)
    Cemetery of Forgotten Books Lettered (Trade + $)
    Altered Carbon (Trade + $) ...Main Interest #2
    Three-Body Problem Lettered ($2,500)

Forever War S/L
    Hounded + Hexed Lettered
    Reapers Gale + Toll the Hounds Lettered
    Ready Player One Lettered [would need convincing]
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One Day Only! Ebay 15% off anything - use code PERFECTDAY.
    Ends tonight
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast