Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Along the Path of the Beam scarface will become famous soon enough

Hi all,
    Due to an unfortunate turn of events, I am looking to sell my pre-ordered numbered Haunting of Hill House copy from Suntup. This unfortunately does not come with a matching (or otherwise) pre-order of Horns if you are looking for one.
    Send me a PM with an offer if you are interested in buying and we can work the details out. PayPal Friends and Family only.
    -S
    WANTED:
    Half the World Lettered "LL"
    The First Law Trilogy (S/L)
    George Martin set (S/L)

FOR TRADE:
    Matthew Corbett (FF/W/X/Z) lettered set
    Swan Song,
    Crosstalk,
    Broken Earth Trilogy (SubPress S/L),

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking at selling some items. Anyone here interested in the following before I send them off to eBay? All books include rights from Publisher unless otherwise noted.

The Expanse Series Books 1-6 Numbered - James S. A. Corey from Subterranean Press
    Red Rising/Golden Son Numbered - Pierce Brown from Subterranean Press
    Three Body Problem Numbered - Cixin Liu from Subterranean Press
    The Strain Books 1 and 2 - Lonely Road Books - Purchased from Bad Moon Books but have rights to number.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

How much for Three Body?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    How much for Three Body?
    I’ve had two inquiries so far on that. I’ll let you know if both decline.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

PM me if interested:

I have the first 3 books (Red leather slipcased editions) in the "A Song of Ice and Fire" (Game of Thrones) series up for sale.
    The books and slipcases are all in New (as received) unread condition.

I also have several 1st/1st (signed) editions of the books in the series. Also in New, unread condition.

PM with offers.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Also for Sale:
    Robin Hobb
    Farseer Trilogy (3 books)
    Subterranean Press
    Signed Limited Editions

All books are in New/Unread condition

PM offers.

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking at selling some items. Anyone here interested in the following before I send them off to eBay? All books include rights from Publisher unless otherwise noted.

The Expanse Series Books 1-6 Numbered - James S. A. Corey from Subterranean Press
    Red Rising/Golden Son Numbered - Pierce Brown from Subterranean Press
    Three Body Problem Numbered - Cixin Liu from Subterranean Press on hold
    The Strain Books 1 and 2 - Lonely Road Books - Purchased from Bad Moon Books but have rights to number.

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Hey everybody. I am looking for lettered copies of Joe Hill's Locke and Key series preferably "Q", but if I struggle to find matching letters I will take anything for the first three books. I recently was able to trade for book four, and will try to make my way back. Thanks!
    I would be patient with Locke & Key Lettered. I am yet to see an individual copy sell for over publisher price on eBay.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    Hey everybody. I am looking for lettered copies of Joe Hill's Locke and Key series preferably "Q", but if I struggle to find matching letters I will take anything for the first three books. I recently was able to trade for book four, and will try to make my way back. Thanks!
    I would be patient with Locke & Key Lettered. I am yet to see an individual copy sell for over publisher price on eBay.
    Thanks, yeah I haven't seen them do well either on the secondary market. I was just able to trade some books I no longer wanted for a copy so I was ecstatic. Just have to be patient now....
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Unfortunately I am exiting the book collecting world and selling everything, but perhaps fortunate for one of you?

I'm looking to sell my lettered pre-orders for the Suntup non-King line. This includes a matching lettered set of Haunting of Hill House and Horns.

I'll treat it similarly to a blind auction -- PM me an offer and I'll compare them after a week on Nov 26th. Minimum bid is the combined retail price: $5495.

As Suntup does not transfer shipping addresses any more, you'll have to trust me to ship them to you when they arrive, but I've done business with many people in the rare book community and I can provide references if you like.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    Unfortunately I am exiting the book collecting world and selling everything, but perhaps fortunate for one of you?

I'm looking to sell my lettered pre-orders for the Suntup non-King line. This includes a matching lettered set of Haunting of Hill House and Horns.

I'll treat it similarly to a blind auction -- PM me an offer and I'll compare them after a week on Nov 26th. Minimum bid is the combined retail price: $5495.

As Suntup does not transfer shipping addresses any more, you'll have to trust me to ship them to you when they arrive, but I've done business with many people in the rare book community and I can provide references if you like.
    Do you have a list of Subterranean Press lettereds you are looking to sell?
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

I'll probably end up consigning most things to avoid trying to deal with a million people. I'll send you a PM if that changes.

My Mood
    Relaxed

I'll probably end up consigning most things to avoid trying to deal with a million people. I'll send you a PM if that changes.
    Okay sounds good! Best of luck getting the most out of your collection.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone need a matching numbered Straub signed limited set:

The marbled end papers are beautiful. Kept in plastic since day one. Selling this set at publish price and including free US shipping. $100 (friends and family Paypal).

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Great deal. I have this "set" and they are nice editions.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Matching Suntup lettered non-King set still available. Send me a PM if interested.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Dan Simmons - Ilium + Olympos signed first printings. Fine condition

Both for $50 shipped.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I am looking for the LETTERED BLOOD'S A ROVER by Harlan Ellison for a reasonable price.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Along the Path of the Beam scarface will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone! I am looking to sell my McCammon unmatched lettered set. Here is what I have:

1. Speaks the Nightbird (FF) -- With all the caveats associated with this particular "lettered" edition (see https://camelotbooks.com/books/detai...-the-nighbirrd)
    2. Freedom of The Mask (X) (Subpress)
    3. Queen of Bedlam (W) (Subpress)
    4. River of Souls (K) (Subpress)
    5. Cardinal Black (Unknown, most likely matched X) (Pre-ordered, CD)

I am looking for ~$1700 for the set, PP F&F only. I would also prefer to sell this as an entire set. PM me up with offers!

My Mood
    Relaxed

If anyone snagged the Moorcock signed Centipede Press books I missed out and am looking to buy w/ rights. I can trade for various titles in my signature or just cash.

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I am looking for the LETTERED BLOOD'S A ROVER by Harlan Ellison for a reasonable price.
    PM me with an offer and I will question it. I have a price point I am looking for, so can't guarantee anything as it is a hard book to part with.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am too. I ordered and got denied because it was oversold.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I know it is TOTALLY unjustified, and I understand the thing about the IN THE CART process. But I had that sucker in my cart the very second it was offered and by the time I had typed in my credit card number it had been taken out and sold to someone who was going to flip it. At least that's the way my little mind perceives it. I know my attitude is crappy about this, but try as I might to be an enlightened individual about this, I can't let it go.

Oh well, I'll have to spend a couple of decades in Purgatory to work that off...much later, I hope.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A few books for sale:

Gollancz Abrercrombie 10th Anniversary trilogy: Blade itself, before they are hanged and Last argument of kings - all 185/200 - $150 including shipping in US

Gollancz Rothfuss 10th Anniversary Name of the Wind 375/400 - $75 shipped in US
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking to acquire right to a lettered copy of The Chalk Man if anyone wants to sell and transfer. Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have George Martin ASOIAF Subterranean Press for sale - $3400 friends and family plus shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183579399493

Please PM if interested.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast