Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 101 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Looking to buy Dracula Folio Society limited edition. Looking to pay £275 (Not the £500+ that they go for on ebay)
    If they are going for 500+ on Ebay... is that not the going rate?
    I don't know if eBay is the real determination of any item's going rate. If that was the case was it the $30 I just paid for a 1st/1st Cujo or is it the $125 someone on eBay is looking to get now?
    looking to get... and actual sales are a vastly different thing.
    I do not find eBay listings so soon after a list price to be "current" value. You see a lot of re-sellers of Centipede, Subpress, Folio, Suntup now even, throw new books in shrink-wrap on eBay for double price. If you wait a bit then it comes down, which I will do here of course as well if no one sells for what I wanna give But my opening bid is open for a counter bid of course. Perfect example is S/L numbered Three Body Problem which went as high as $900 initially and I was able to find a seller for $475. On eBay as well for that matter.
    And now I see an eBay listing for £400... So I might just have it run it's natural course
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Yep, have money set aside for the potential of that set, but mainly DUNE!!
    Speaking of Dune, but not the Centipede edition, Fedex brought me something good today.
    Mark Twain

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I’ve decided to hop aboard the John Scalzi train with OLD MAN’S WAR...anyone have a copy of the Subterranean Press S/L HC they’d like to sell?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeesh, right into the deep end, eh? I sold mine years ago for a stupid amount of money and all I can say is this: if you're lucky enough to even track down the book, pay whatever price the seller is asking for. There are no deals or lucky finds to be had with this book, whoever has it knows what they have.

What made you decide to give Scalzi a try? You mentioned once or nine times that you don't normally like SF.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I’ve decided to hop aboard the John Scalzi train with OLD MAN’S WAR...anyone have a copy of the Subterranean Press S/L HC they’d like to sell?
    Here is a link to a copy on Abe: LINK
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Here is a link to a copy on Abe: LINK
    That's a great price.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Yeah, I checked ABE, Biblio, and eBay, and while I did see that one, I guess I was hoping for — perhaps too optimistically— a price that began with a 2, and the lack of a full description on that particular listing — whether numbered and signed, etc. —had me wary.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Yeah, I checked ABE, Biblio, and eBay, and while I did see that one, I guess I was hoping for — perhaps too optimistically— a price that began with a 2, and the lack of a full description on that particular listing — whether numbered and signed, etc. —had me wary.
    I've never used Abe and that's an okay price. Maybe contact the seller and ask for photos. Again, dont know if this is possible or normal on Abe.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

I've never used Abe and that's an okay price. Maybe contact the seller and ask for photos. Again, dont know if this is possible or normal on Abe.
    I might have to do that if nothing else pans out. Appreciate the tip.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I might have to do that if nothing else pans out. Appreciate the tip.
    Some sellers will accept reasonable offers. Some won't. Some sellers will give you a discount if you purchase from their web site thereby saving them fees. Some sellers will provide pictures or details while some will not.

It costs nothing to inquire.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler Wilshire is on a distinguished road

First of all, I bought the last copy of Centipede Press' Ender's Game that I could find on any website... Annnnd USPS lost it. So, if anyone has a copy they'd be interested in selling, please contact me, as I'm mildly heartbroken that either by malice or incompetence this book got stolen or lost. Very sad.

Also! Selling

Matched #d, Subterranean Press
    Three Body Problem Cixin Liu
    The Dark Forest Cixin Liu
    $1000

Nearly matched, #d, Subterranean Press
    The Expanse by James SA Corey - Caliban's War through Tiamat's Wrath
    Caliban doesn't match the others.
    $1500

Mint condition, non-smoking house, etc. Paypal FF or add 3%.
    Subterranean Press #'d For Sale:
    Terry Brooks, James SA Corey, Tim Powers, Dan Simmons, Connie Willis

Want:
    Hyperion (Sub Press #'d or lettered)/Fall of/Endymion (lettered)
    Ender's Game, Centipede Press

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

All books $10 each + shipping; PayPal F&F; in Like New condition
    Buy more than one and they ship free in the U.S.
    Thanks

Moonbane by Al Sarrantonio, 2009 Cemetery Dance signed limited
    Underground by Al Sarrantonio, 2015 Cemetery Dance signed limited
    Turnaround by Craig Spector, 2013 Cemetery Dance signed limited
    Whispered Echoes by Paul F. Olson, 2016 Cemetery Dance signed limited
    A Time to Scatter Stones by Lawrence Block, 2019 Subterranean Press trade HC
    River's Edge by James P. Blaylock, 2017 Subterranean Press signed limited, slight wrinkle to top of spine
    Heroes & Villains by Lewis Shiner, 2017 Subterranean Press signed limited
    A Haunted Halloween by Paul Melniczek, 2014 Dark Regions Press PB
    Prisoner 489 by Joe Lansdale, 2014 Dark Regions Press PB

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default For sale

For your consideration - will ship at cost. Pls PM if interested.

1) Book of The Dead set - first edition of the original and the SL of the sequel - $125
    2) The City of Mirrors by Cronin - ARC in mint condition - $25
    3) Singularity and Other Stories by Melanie Tem - $85
    4) Full Throttle by Joe Hill - signed at the SK event - $50
    5) Rosemary’s Baby - numbered edition from Suntup (still in original package) - issue price of $695
    6) The Exorcist/Legion - CD edition lettered “C” - $700
    7) Ray Garton lot - Crucifix Autumn (Dark Harvest first); Methods if Madness (signed limited); and Lot Lizards (Ziesing 1st edition) - $110
    8) The Straw Men - CD lettered “x” - $200

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Still looking for GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX & GWENDY'S MAGIC FEATHER proofs and/or ARCs at reasonable prices (whatever those may be).
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Still looking for The Chalk Man lettered.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Chalk-M...4AAOSwYOxd6-Rh

He will sell outside of eBay for cheaper if you reach out to him.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Scored lettered The Chalk Man - last want of 2019 - just in time!

My Mood
    Relaxed

Nice! Louis is a really great resource for those hard to find releases most of the time
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great looking book! Congrats

looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

How do I get ahold of him?

My Mood
    Relaxed

How do I get ahold of him?
    PM sent
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Prices include shipping in the U.S., PayPal F&F. Other shipping at cost. Books are new. Please PM for more information.

The Fall by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan, 2012 Lonely Road Books. PC, signed by both authors. Includes slipcase. As new $75

The Listener by Robert McCammon, 2018 Cemetery Dance trade HC
    Cardinal Black by Robert McCammon, 2019 Cemetery Dance trade HC
    $20 each or both for $30

The Girl on the Porch by Richard Chizmar, 2019 Subterranean Press signed/limited
    $25

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SUNTUP NUMBERED EDITIONS
    Horns/with matching art portfolio #208
    Rosemary's Baby #208
    Brother #208
    I am Legend #208
    Will ship in original boxes

$2950 shipped in the U.S
    P.P F&F

May be open to a couple of payments.
    If interested in an individual book please let me know. Thx

Priced lower below!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone looking for the Harry Potter Philosophers Stone - UK gift box/slipcased edition? I think this was from 2015. I have a copy - still in shrink wrap - never opened. Feel free to PM if interested
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Horns Artist Edition bumped slipcase (looks better than pic suggests. Ha!). Book is fine. Purchased directly from Suntup.

$70 f&f shipped to the U.S

Also have numbered copies of HORNS w/matching portfolio, RB, IAL, and Brother available.

seeking: anything DT#246, Strange Weather (CD)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Price drop!

SUNTUP NUMBERED EDITIONS

Horns/with matching art portfolio #208

Rosemary's Baby #208

Brother #208. ++SOLD ++

I am Legend #208 (ships upon release)

Will ship in original boxes

$2,750
    Buyer pays shipping of their choice
    P.P F&F