Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2525

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Accepting offers on The Twelve Limited Edition from Cemetery Dance.

Also selling The Gunslinger Limited Audiobook

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Richard Laymon's Funland, 2019 Dark Regions Press Special Definitive Edition #140/500, signed by Jack Ketchum & Brian Keene. New/shrinkwrapped $60 shipped in U.S. PayPal F&F

The Fall Deluxe Special Edition by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan, 2012 Lonely Road Books, signed by both authors, PC edition in slipcase F/F $80 shipped in U.S. PayPal F&F

A Time to Scatter Stones by Lawrence Block Subterranean Press trade HC (New) $15 shipped in U.S., PayPal F&F

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hello all, curious if anyone owns any of the following and may be willing to part with them:

Chalk Man & Hiding Place Lettered
    Three Body Problem Lettered
    Books of Babel Lettered
    Themis Files Lettered... BOUGHT
    Uprooted Lettered
    Shannara Trilogy Lettered (Maybe settle for numbered)
    Coraline Lettered
    Altered Carbon Lettered "O" only

I have subterranean lettereds to trade and a few notable books from Centipede/Cemetery Dance if cash is not enough (ie Passage Trilogy Lettered, Elric, Fafhrd and the Gray Mouse books) Just PM me if curious.

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Hello all, curious if anyone owns any of the following and may be willing to part with them:

Three Body Problem Lettered
    Books of Babel Lettered
    Themis Files Lettered
    Uprooted Lettered
    Shannara Trilogy Lettered (Maybe settle for numbered)
    Coraline Lettered
    Altered Carbon Lettered "O" only

I have subterranean lettereds to trade and a few notable books from Centipede/Cemetery Dance if cash is not enough (ie Passage Trilogy Lettered, Elric, Fafhrd and the Gray Mouse books) Just PM me if curious.
    I have a Themis lettered reserved but full warning that I really like those books and I got “my letter”. With that I’m open to trades for the right thing. PM if that sounds okay, I wont hide my excitement for it. Luckily limited is still available, I got 3 of those as well.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

$2000 plus shipping

Lettered (B) Brian Keene's Darkness On The Edge Of Town pulished by Infernal House and comes with A matching H.C lettered (B) A Field Guide To The Thirteen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for the lettered edition of The Chalk Man.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    $2000 plus shipping

Lettered (B) Brian Keene's Darkness On The Edge Of Town pulished by Infernal House and comes with A matching H.C lettered (B) A Field Guide To The Thirteen.

Some of the stuff you come up with is pretty amazing, Kris!

I've wanted this book for a bit now and if I hadn't just made another large purchase I would definitely be PMing you

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    $2000 plus shipping

Some of the stuff you come up with is pretty amazing, Kris!

I've wanted this book for a bit now and if I hadn't just made another large purchase I would definitely be PMing you
    Yeah this book is pretty bad ass. Thanks, I have like 200 books to list. I think this is the only non king. We are still getting through King for now,. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Tkstone... I couldn’t message ya back. It’s yours: kris@mmphalifax.com. Send me a message
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Default Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Asking $2000 shipped. Edward Lee matching letter B with Darkness On The Edge Of Town which we sold. Has real Boa snake skin on the traycase and book . There is also hand drawn artwork and a large extra softcover copy of Haunter in the slipcase compartment

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

sold Fine/fine Suntup lettered The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson. 2500 PayPal friends and family shipped in the US. Send me a PM if interested.

Spoiler:

Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone's looking for a copy of Jeckyll & Hyde from Centipede Press, there's one up on eBay now that's a steal:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Barry-Moser...EAAOSwaSddJNb0

It's sealed, and the BIN is about half the price that this should go for.

EDIT: That was quick! Hopefully someone here nabbed it!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone's looking for a copy of Jeckyll & Hyde from Centipede Press, there's one up on eBay now that's a steal:

It's not sealed and there is chipping to the spine. The price is probably about what it's worth.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

It's not sealed and there is chipping to the spine. The price is probably about what it's worth.
    That book is in ROUGH shape.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    The Centipede Copy sold already - hopefully to someone here!

You are both looking at the Limited Editions Club copy.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love how Ebay automatically shows you "something similar" but you need to click on the view original item box above it on the right - to see the CP copy - which only had a single picture - but stated:
    Very fine condition, still in publisher's original shrinkwrap. As new.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry guys. I grabbed it.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Sorry guys. I grabbed it.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide lettered editions
    Matching pair from Cemetery Dance
    $300 shipped within the continental U.S.

For the right price, I may also be persuaded to part with the CD signed/limited editions and ARCs as well. Preferably as a set of all 6.
    Mark Twain

Along the Path of the Beam scarface will become famous soon enough

Hi guys,
    I am offloading some books from Subpress (see list below), send me a PM for pics/details. PayPal FnF/Venmo only. Prices include shipping <$20. Not willing to break up these sets right now.

1. Red Rising trilogy. Matching numbered set + rights. $600
    2. Broken Earth trilogy. Matching numbered set + rights. $600
    3. Iron Druid series (Hammered on pre-order). Matching numbered set + rights. $260
    4. Matthew Corbett lettered set (FF/W/X/Z) [StN, QoB, RoS, FotM] + Cardinal Black (preorder) [PM for price]

Willing to trade for some numbered/lettered editions, PM me with your offer.
    WANTED:
    Half the World Lettered "LL"
    The First Law Trilogy (S/L)
    George Martin set (S/L)

FOR TRADE:
    Matthew Corbett (FF/W/X/Z) lettered set
    Swan Song,
    Crosstalk,
    Broken Earth Trilogy (SubPress S/L),

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    The Centipede Copy sold already - hopefully to someone here!

You are both looking at the Limited Editions Club copy.
    Just following your link.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Josh Malerman twofer sale

On This The Day Of The Pig S/L
    And
    The House At The Bottom Of The Lake (novella)

Both As New from the publisher
    Both for $60 plus shipping.

PayPal F&F or add 3%
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

To drum up interest and potentially get a good deal for someone here I wanted to share that I'm liquidating my SubPress including a Red Rising lettered set that started at $900

Listings Here: SubPress Gotta Go

THIS IS OVER - Screw Bill Schafer
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Country
    Country Flag

Selling an unopened, sealed copy of the S/L NOS4A2 put out by IDW in 2016. Lots of recent copies sold on eBay in the $200-300+ range so I'll let mine go here at $185 PayPal F&F with media mail shipping included. Happy to upgrade shipping at cost.

I actually liked this edition better than the Sub Press version! If you're unfamiliar, here's the product page: https://idwlimited.com/shop/nos4a2de...mited-edition/

SOLD

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for S/L Ender's Game from centipede press #36 I am open to other numbers as well. Looking forward to offers.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast