Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks Brian. Even though the price was high, I ordered one just to keep my complete run intact.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

In case anyone has access to proofs or ARCs, I am looking for one for the upcoming Mike Resnick novel, THE MASTER OF DREAMS. - found

And still looking for the Sub Press Ellison ARC of BLOOD'S A ROVER.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hey all, still looking for a Cemetery of Forgotten Books lettered set from Subterranean Press. Have lots of lettereds to trade w/ cash depending on request:

Silence of the Lambs
    Blood's a Rover
    Red Rising, Golden Son, Morning Star
    Ready Player One
    Wool Trilogy
    The Passage Trilogy

... a couple more but these are the bigger name ones I am willing to part with

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Bumping this:
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Would anyone here be interested in purchasing these small Simmons, Crichton and Hill collections? I need the shelf space (and I'm saving for a large, non-book related purchase ). More info, pics et cetera available on request. I have no idea what these books are worth nowadays so I am open to offers and happy to negotiate. I'd like to move them fast and preferably as sets. Thanks! PS please be aware that these will be shipped at cost from the Netherlands.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey folks, considering selling my suntup Horns numbered. Anybody who wants a matching set with Rosmaries Baby? Let me know !

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

WTB:

Gene Wolfe - The Very Best of... PS Publishing. Looking for the traycased edition but would consider the regular s/l too.
    T.E.D. Klein - The Ceremonies P.S. Publishing

Traveler Kimage is on a distinguished road

Hi, I am looking for the Lettered Edition of Mark Lawrence's The Broken Empire published by Grim Oak Press.
    I have a PC copy (this one is blank) of the Lettered Edition of Terry Brooks The Sword of Shannara also published by Grim Oak Press to trade/cash.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Altered Carbon Lettered - $1500
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Altered Carbon Lettered - $1500
    SOLD
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I added a few listings - making space in my library. Please DM me for better pricing:

https://www.ebay.com/str/ym2000
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Up for sale is a S/L NOS4A2 in Slipcase. $125 (F&F Paypal plus actual shipping).

Two things:

1. If you purchase, I only want $105 (F&F Paypal plus shipping). You take the other $20 and donate it to thedarktower.org fund raiser happening now. This way you get two entries into the drawing.

2. Take note of the picture. Not sure why or how....but fading has happened at the bottom of the book (hence the price). It's not water damage. Not really sure how to explain it.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    I added a few listings - making space in my library. Please DM me for better pricing:

https://www.ebay.com/str/ym2000
    Some premium items there, Yegor.

And darn it, I saw the Willis Lettered pair, hesitated, and now it's gone. That'll teach me.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't be shy, make an offer. You maybe surprised. All the books must go:

Books of Blood IV & V Signed TLC Slipcase
    Books of Blood Volume 2 Signed Weidenfeld & Nicolson Signed UK edition
    Books of Blood Volume 2 Signed MacDonald Signed UK edition
    Books of Blood Volume 4 Signed Weidenfeld & Nicolson Signed UK edition
    Books of Blood 1-3 Signed Scream Press Illustrated by JK Potter and Harry O Morris
    Books of Blood Limited 218 of 250 Scream Press Slipcase signed by Potter, Morris, & Barker
    The Inhuman Condition Signed Poseidon Press Signed First Edition in slipcase
    Adventures of Mayimillian Limited Bad Moon Books 1 of 1500 Limited Editions (not numbered)
    Weaveworld Signed Collins Signed UK First Edition
    The Dark Fantastic Signed Harper Collins Signed by Barker
    Books of Blood Signed Dorset Press Signed by Barker
    Cabal Limited 642 of 750 Poseidon Press Slipcase
    The Painter, The Creature Limited 181 of 250 Earthling

WeaveWorld Gift Earthling Slipcase
    Books of Blood BOMC BMC
    The Great and Secret Show First Harper and Row
    Imajica First Harper Collins UK First
    Cabal Limited 231 of 300 Fiddleback
    Cabal Signed Poseiden Press Signed first edition
    Everville First Harper Collins
    Great and Secret Show First Collins UK First
    Tonight Again First SST
    First Tales First Seraphim Ink
    Imajica First Harper Collins
    Damnation Game First Putnam
    Painter Creature Father First
    The Hellbound Heart First Earthling First Limited Printing
    The Body Book Signed Limited DRP (1 of 500)
    Books of Blood First Putnam
    Damnation Game First Weidenfeld & Nicholson
    Books of Blood First Sphere Limited
    WeaveWorld First Poseiden Press
    Books of Blood 1 First MacDonald
    Books of Blood 3 First MacDonald
    Books of Blood 1 First Weidenfeld & Nicholson
    Books of Blood 3 First Weidenfeld & Nicholson
    Books of Blood 5 First Weidenfeld & Nicholson
    Coldheart Cannon ARC Harper Collins Advance Reader
    Abarat Book 1 ARC Harper Collins Advance Reader
    Abarat Book 2 & 3 ARC Harper Collins Advance Reader

Book Pictures
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:
    Read leather slipcased editions of the first 3 books in George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire series.

Game of Thrones
    A Clash of Kings
    A Storm of Swords

All books and slipcases are in Like New unread condition.

$175 shipped in the US via UPS with tracking.

PM if interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,
    I'm letting go of a couple harder-to-find books from Centipede press, both in fine condition. Please PM me with questions/interest or if you need references.
    The Well by Jack Cady ( 2008 ), limited to 250 copies signed by Tom Picicrilli. Asking $300
    The Werewolf of Paris by Guy Endore (2009), limited to 250 copies signed by Thomas Tessier. Asking $400
    Thanks!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I will maintain and update the Clive Barker list in thread #1413 http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1138221

Thanks to a couple great members here in helping us get aggressive pricing on the books. Instead of posting a bunch of pictures in a row I'm going to try to put them in "spoiler" boxes so the listing isn't too long. I will get to more pictures and pricing as soon as I can. If you see something in thread #1413 and want a separate picture or price, please ask. If you want to make an offer, please ask. Kyle is selling ALL the books and being aggressive with it. Don't be shy in asking. F&F Paypal plus actual shipping:

Clive Barker Book Pictures

Mulleins

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    The Eyes Of The Dragon with matching number Suntup Press Art Portfolio, IMMACULATE condition which is rare for TEOTD - $1200
    Joe Hlll collection - NOS4A2, Locke and Key 4 books, Subterranean Press, Lettered state, matching letter $4300
    The Book Of Swords + The Book Of Magic, Subterranean Press, Limited state, matching number $600
    Gordon Dahlquist Glass Books of the Dream Eaters & Dark Volume, matching Lettered set, $850
    Revelation Space by Alastair Reynolds Signed Numbered Limited Edition $155
    A LONG DECEMBER Richard Chizmar Subterranean Press Lettered 175$
    Nothing O'Clock—a Doctor Who Novella by Neil Gaiman Lettered Edition $325

Friends and Family plus Shipping of your choice.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the following books for sale:

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn - CD - Signed Limited - PC

The Fireman by Joe Hill - Gollanz/Goldsboro - Signed Limited - #197 - Small spot on fore-edge

The Prince of Stories, The Many Worlds of Neil Gaiman - Signed Limited

Gideon's Corpse by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child - CD - Signed Limited - #695 or PC

John Dies at the End by David Wong - CD - Signed Limited - PC or #603

Pure by Julianna Baggott - CD - Signed Limited - #23

Melinda by Neil Gaiman - Hill House - Signed Limited - #324 or #325

World War Z by Max Brooks - CD - Signed Limited - #23

The Mailman by Bentley Little, 20th Anniversary Edition - CD - Signed Limited - Lettered ___

Afterlife by Douglas Clegg - CD - Signed Limited

Submerged by Thomas F Monteleone - Signed Limited - PC

The Pinkening Boy by Sebastian Barry - Signed Limited Lettered Goatskin - XVII of XX

On Canaan's Side by Sebastian Barry - Signed Limited - #75 of 100

Absinth & The Song of Synth by Sebastien Doubinsky - PS - Signed Limited - #51 of 100

The Boys Are Back In Town by Christopher Golden - PS - Signed Limited - #99 of 200

Floating Dragon by Peter Straub, 30th Anniversary Edition - CD - Signed Limited - No limitation page nor signature

Beneath An Oil-Dark Sea by Caitlin R. Kiernan - Subterranean - Signed Limited - #375

The Body Book by Clive Barker - DRP - Signed Limited - #124

In Mint Condition by tdt.org authors - Ambannon - Signed Limited - PC

The Vampyricon by Douglas Clegg - Lonely Road - Signed Limited - PC

The Rise of Endymion by Dan Simmons - Subterranean - Signed Limited - #45 or #57

Swan Song by Robert McCammon - Subterranean - Signed Limited - #244

Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson - First Printing - Signed

Liars & Thieves by Stephen Coonts - First Printing - Signed

The Cannibal Queen by Stephen Coonts - First Printing - Signed

The Disciple by Stephen Coonts - First Printing - Signed

The Traitor by Stephen Coonts - First Printing - Signed

The Magic of the Blood by Dagoberto Gilb - ARC - Signed

The Magic of the Blood by Dagoberto Gilb - First Printing - Signed

The Twelve by Justin Cronin - First Printing - Signed

The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin - First Printing - Signed

Strange Weather by Joe Hill - First Printing - Signed

The Influence by Bentley Little - CD - Second Printing

In Sunlight or in Shadow - King story The Music Room - ARC

Mr X by Peter Straub - First Printing

0210: odyssey two by Arthur C. Clarke - First Printing

The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath by H.P. Lovecraft - PS - Illustrated Edition - First Printing

Osama by Lavie Tidhar - PS- First Printing

Fangoria, Cover to Cover - CD - First Printing

Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen - First Printing

The Twelve by Justin Cronin - First Printing

The Twelve by Justin Cronin - First Printing - UK

The Passage by Justin Cronin - First Printing

A Carnivāle of Horror - First Printing

Cemetery Dance Magazine Joe Hill Special Edition - Magazine

Cemetery Dance Magazine Joe Hill Special Edition - Signed Limited book
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I have a bunch of stuff listed on eBay, including some Robert McCammon books and twelve books by Jack Ketchum, some signed.

Take a look here and let me know if you are interested. Prices are not set in stone, I’m open to negotiation.

Thanks for looking!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

China Mieville - Railsea UK S/N. Fine everything. Standard UK slipcase, illustrated and cardboard-ish. $50.

China Mieville - Iron Council UK S/N. Ditto on the slipcase. Still sealed. $60.

Caitlin R Kiernan - Ape's Wife S/L from Subterranean. Comes with bonus hardcover Black Helicopters. BH was and still is available as an SN exclusive. $60.

All prices include shipping. Both Mieville books for $100. All three (technically, four) for $150.

Country
    Country Flag

Waaaait a minute. I mentioned China Mieville five minutes ago and ur2ndbiggestfan still hasn't said he quit reading Railsea on page 1? A travesty, I say.

Damn, I'm slacking...need some Vitamin D or something.

Country
    Country Flag

Psst! Connie Willis.

*ducks*

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Goblin by Malerman... 1/500 I think
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

SOLD!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast