Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101
Results 2,501 to 2,519 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is the current market value for the IT GE by CD?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    What is the current market value for the IT GE by CD?
    $1100-$1200
    ISO:
    I have cash and/or other DT Remarques (Dameron, Whelan, Hale, etc.) to trade for these:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

EDIT: Moved to eBay (oh, and when I took them off the shelf to photograph them for the auction, it turns out the numbers of the two Centipede volumes were not matching, after all). Still feel free to make me an offer here (not eBay) if interested.

Before I put these books up on eBay, I thought I'd check here and see if anyone here is interested in my three ENDER'S books by Orson Scott Card.

SPEAKER FOR THE DEAD and ENDER'S WAY, both Centipede Press signed and numbered editions, both unread and in Fine/Fine condition, each in capped slipcase as issued, and with matching numbers. Both are unread...I carefully flipped through each of these beautiful productions to admire the craftsmanship and artwork before shelving them behind the glass of my lawyer's/barrister's bookcase, but both remain unread and pristine. It's time to admit that I'm probably never going to read these, and I already have one Centipede SF series (DUNE) that I'm buying with little likelihood of reading any time soon, so it's time to free up some shelf space and cash. Matching-number rights go with these, should Jerad publish any other Card books, as I won't be buying them...time, I think, to admit SF really isn't my bag.

I also have ENDER'S GAME, a signed Easton Press HC, in dark blue leather with gold page gilt, ribbon bookmark, in Fine condition, signed and with all the usual CoA stuff Easton issues. I did read this one before shelving it behind glass, but did so carefully and the binding is still tight and the book presents as unread.

The only signed and slipcased Centipede set I see on eBay at the moment is priced at $900 for the S/L eds. of SPEAKER FOR THE DEAD and ENDER'S WAY. That seems high to me...if interested, make me a reasonable offer for the three-book set and let's show that overpriced eBay seller how it's done.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anne Rice: The Vampire Lestat. Purple stained top (these are lightly stained). Very Good condition - maybe fine -, much much better than the one on e-bay - jacket not chewed up. $500.00
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi all! What's the difference between the two blue proofs for Blaze? I think one may be the price ($24 vs $25). Anyone have a sense of other differences or the going rate for each?

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

ENDER'S WAY, Orson Scott Card, Centipede Press, signed and numbered edition, unread and thus in perfect, Fine/Fine condition in capped slipcase as issued.

Publisher's original price was $250, but...

...on sale here for $200 + $10 shipping -- a desirable Centipede volume discounted to move.

This collection -- exclusive to Centipede Press, I believe -- gathers eleven short stories, one novella, and one unpublished, and each story has a stunning black & white full page illustration.

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    ENDER'S WAY, Orson Scott Card, Centipede Press, signed and numbered edition, unread and thus in perfect, Fine/Fine condition in capped slipcase as issued.

Publisher's original price was $250, but...

...on sale here for $200 + $10 shipping -- a desirable Centipede volume discounted to move.

This collection -- exclusive to Centipede Press, I believe -- gathers eleven short stories, one novella, and one unpublished, and each story has a stunning black & white full page illustration.
    Still available -- so let's make it simple and easy at $200 shipped.

Many pictures here:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/13478840228...Bk9SR_y3se3wYg

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Looking for a signed Chrichton Jurassic Park

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Vintage Software Game Apple II IIc IIe Stephen King THE MIST New In Package
    > now on ebay

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Simon Strantzas 3-in-1 pack:

Nothing is Everything hc
    Cold to the Touch pb
    Nightingale Songs pb

$30 + shipping. This is good deal. I just don't have the patience for these kinds of stories anymore.
    Too funny…I’ve sold a good number of similar authors/collections over the last year or so (though I still have Strantzas…for now) for exactly the same reason. Used to love this style, and now…too often my eyes just glaze with impatience. No idea why the change.
    Just when I thought I was out Hippocampus published Strantzas' new collection and he wrote this about it:

"Overall, I’d say this book differs from my previous collections in that its protagonists are not quite as sympathetic. There’s a strain of noir running through this book which lend itself nicely to stories about people on the wrong side of the law."

The collection is based around the story "Aantripu" which is available for free here:
    https://strantzas.com/online-fiction/

So maybe this is like Piccirilli and Schow with a touch of the Weird. We'll see.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the Dark Harvest trade of Carrion Comfort.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Looking for the Dark Harvest trade of Carrion Comfort.
    I have a Signed Limited Presentation copy with no slipcase that you can have for a decent price if you want? My wife got one signed to me with a remarque by Dan in it, so I have an extra.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I have a Joe Hill Bundle.
    US proof of NOS4A2
    US 1st/1st NOS4A2 signed with Elf doodle
    US 1st/!st The Fireman 2 copies, both with tipped-in signatures but one has the signature page upside down.
    A CD (I believe) slipcase for The Fireman
    and a Suntup signed Artist Gift Edition of Horns
    All are Like New with some shelf wear.

$225 plus shipping in the states, Media Mail, have access to UPS Ground I believe but generally use media mail

and I will donate $10 to the site and hope the person that buys the bundle does the same! Thanks for looking,It has been a while since I've sold.

Clive Barker books
    The Great and Secret Show Gauntlet copy 87 $80 plus shipping
    Weaveworld Poseidon Press, 1987 $225 in slipcase, copy 395/500, shelf wear plus shipping

Probably keep going through my books and addi9ng to the list.....

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I have a Joe Hill Bundle.
    US proof of NOS4A2
    US 1st/1st NOS4A2 signed with Elf doodle
    US 1st/!st The Fireman 2 copies, both with tipped-in signatures but one has the signature page upside down.
    A CD (I believe) slipcase for The Fireman
    and a Suntup signed Artist Gift Edition of Horns
    All are Like New with some shelf wear.

$225 plus shipping in the states, Media Mail, have access to UPS Ground I believe but generally use media mail

and I will donate $10 to the site and hope the person that buys the bundle does the same! Thanks for looking,It has been a while since I've sold.

Clive Barker books
    The Great and Secret Show Gauntlet copy 87 $80 plus shipping
    Weaveworld Poseidon Press, 1987 $225 in slipcase, copy 395/500, shelf wear plus shipping

Probably keep going through my books and addi9ng to the list.....
    I'd like to buy the Joe Hill Bundle
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Any one here interested in the hard cover book club editions of Leviathan Wakes and Caliban's war?

Both are in VG/VG shape I would say. Caliban has some browning of the paper. LW is clean but has a couple pages that were cut a little long so there is some crimping (can't think of a better term). No fading to the jackets.

Quality isn't great because they are book club copies but they are the first appearance of these 2 in hard cover format.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Noticed Betts sold this: The Road S/L (Suntup) F/F ....$1500 SOLD!

If anyone still looking I would sell mine.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Joe Hill books for sale

Please PM if interested:

Books/Anthologies
    20th Century Ghosts - PS Publishing SIGNED 437/500
    20th Century Ghosts (10th Anniversary) - PS Publishing SIGNED 14/200
    Four Ghosts - Cemetery Dance Publications SIGNED 286/656
    Grave Tales #7 - Cemetery Dance Publications SIGNED 18/100
    Heart-Shaped Box - Gollancz SIGNED 1056/1300
    Heart-Shaped Box (2nd Printing) - Subterranean Press SIGNED UNNUMBERED
    Horns - PS Publishing SIGNED 305/500
    Land at the End of the Working Day - Humdrumming SIGNED AV/52
    Little Silver Book of Sharp Shiny Slivers - Borderlands Press SIGNED 310/500
    NOS4A2 - Subterranean Press SIGNED 23/750
    Tales of Dark Fantasy 2 - Subterranean Press SIGNED 242/250

Chapbooks
    Better Than Home (softcover) - White Eagle Coffee Store Press UNSIGNED Second Printing
    Gunpowder - PS Publishing UNSIGNED Trade Hardcover
    Gunpowder (slipcased edition) - PS Publishing SIGNED 25/200
    Pop Art (softcover) - Subterranean Press SIGNED UNNUMBERED
    The Saved - PS Publishing UNSIGNED Trade Hardcover
    The Saved - PS Publishing SIGNED PC COPY
    Thumbprint (softcover) - Subterranean Press UNSIGNED UNNUMBERED
    Voluntary Committal (softcover) - Subterranean Press SIGNED 63/250

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looking for I AM LEGEND by Richard Matheson from Suntup Press, lettered copy, actual letter, NOT a PC copy.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Looking for I AM LEGEND by Richard Matheson from Suntup Press, lettered copy, actual letter, NOT a PC copy.
    Yes I can help... a lettered is about $3500 give or take. Let me know
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101