Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Yes, even with rights the price is very steep. I wasn’t implying that $9500 was a good price because it’s two volumes and rights. Also, I think the seller is being a bit speculative about what rights will come. While some of the books listed have been kind of announced, I don’t think it’s clear whether rights for these books will hold over to those later ones.

(I hope they do, as I happen to own these editions as well, but it has not yet been confirmed.)
    It is on the Deaths End preorder

Those who purchase Death's End direct from us will have first rights to preorder the related novel, The Redemption of Time by Baoshu.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NEW prices!!!

Would love if members here got them. #208s. Willing to work out a couple payments (for IAL) if need be. Shipping to the U.S. included.

International add $55.

I AM LEGEND - $650. shipped (when avail.)

HORNS PORTFOLIO - $115 shipped

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Am looking for 3 McCammon titles: (1) Avon first of Bethany’s Sin; (2) Pocket Books ARC of The Wolf’s Hour; Pocket Books ARC of Swan Song. Must be fine copies. Pls PM directly if you have copies to sell. Thanks!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Trying to finish my Thomas Harris collection before Suntup announces Red Dragon on the 18th.

Can ANYONE help me find this book in a 1st printing (of this edition with white cover as pictured)

This cover pic has been used interchangeably with the true first edition cover so most of the books on sale online with this cover pic are not right.

The cover is by Judith Stagnitto
    I THINK there is no price on DJ (Assume a BCE, but not sure). I think it should have a one in the number line but not sure.

Any help, info, or leads would be much appreciated.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Trying to finish my Thomas Harris collection before Suntup announces Red Dragon on the 18th.

Can ANYONE help me find this book in a 1st printing?
    This cover pic has been used interchangeably with the true first edition cover so most of the books on sale online with this cover pic are not right.

I THINK there is no price on DJ (Assume a BCE, but not sure). I think it should have a one in the number line but not sure.

I HAVE TO ASK... why does everyone think he is doing Red Dragon?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have a 1st printing of THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. The price on the inside top of the jacket is $18.95, and the numberline starts with a 1.
    That cover picture is not the same as mine.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the real cover. I own a 1st/1st, they are not pricey. Number line should show 1. I am at work and cannot show you a real pic atm. This pic is from my inventory app. By the time I get home someone will have I am guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Lol. Obviously I really have no clue but
    "A New York Times bestselling novel which heavily influenced the crime and horror genre" and signed by the author.

For the mix of crime (if that can be taken as law enforcement procedural stuff and not just a character committing crime) and horror I cannot think of a better guess. We know it is not a "old classic" because. . .

The author is alive and we know Harris is better about signing now (with the hundreds of sigs he did for U.S and U.K Cari Mora)

Any guesses, Kris?

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I have a 1st printing of THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. The price on the inside top of the jacket is $18.95, and the numberline starts with a 1.
    That cover picture is not the same as mine.
    Yeah. Easy to find for sure. But looking for the cover matching pic I posted. It's a later edition.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

This is the real cover. I own a 1st/1st, they are not pricey. Number line should show 1. I am at work and cannot show you a real pic atm. This pic is from my inventory app. By the time I get home someone will have I am guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. That is the true first edition. I am good on that one.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"A New York Times bestselling novel which heavily influenced the crime and horror genre" and signed by the author.

For the mix of crime (if that can be taken as law enforcement procedural stuff and not just a character committing crime) and horror I cannot think of a better guess. We know it is not a "old classic" because. . .

The author is alive and we know Harris is better about signing now (with the hundreds of sigs he did for U.S and U.K Cari Mora)

Any guesses, Kris?

Hmmm I can see that. No I do not have a guess but was wondering why so many people thought that. haha Its all over the Fans Of Suntup Facebook group too. SO LOTS think it!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Fight Club is not "crime" or "horror" so cannot be that. I've seen that guess a lot.

Maybe American Psycho? Is that crime and horror?

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Fight Club is not "crime" or "horror" so cannot be that. I've seen that guess a lot.

Centipede did American Psycho in the last few years so I doubt it’d be that.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

Centipede did American Psycho in the last few years so I doubt it’d be that.
    Good call. I agree. Same thing with Silence of the lambs.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Can ANYONE help me find this book in a 1st printing (of this edition with white cover as pictured)

Any chance this jacket was used for later printings if the first edition and that there weren’t any first printings released with that jacket?

Country
    Country Flag

Any chance this jacket was used for later printings if the first edition and that there weren’t any first printings released with that jacket?
    I think I poorly worded my initial post. I know it is not a true first edition. Just a first edition of that version. It was indeed released later. So looking for a 1st/1st of the version I have pictured. It is a completely different book and dj.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

I think I poorly worded my initial post. I know it is not a true first edition. Just a first edition of that version. It was indeed released later. So looking for a 1st/1st of the version I have pictured. It is a completely different book and dj.

It shares the same isbn number as the true first which to me implies it is the same edition just with a different jacket. If it was a different edition then the first edition it should have a new isbn.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did you try ABE. They have a bunch with the 18.95 DJ with full number line. (Moth with the face)
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks but take a quick look at my original post again. I'm good on the true 1st/1st.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Any guesses, Kris?

Hmmm I can see that. No I do not have a guess but was wondering why so many people thought that. haha Its all over the Fans Of Suntup Facebook group too. SO LOTS think it!!!
    My guess too for the reasons kingfan posted and Paul mentions many have asked for it, which somehow I recall many of us did here when we talked about his poll / customer research results.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Country
    Country Flag

Definataly. Exciting no matter the title. Any guesses?

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks but take a quick look at my original post again. I'm good on the true 1st/1st.

Oops. I think a quick look is what got me wrong in the first place. Now, after having actually not just quick looked, I have no idea. But, the DJ has to be from a printing after 1999.

The copyright page does not match the true first/first page. And didn't it come out in August? Unless they changed the C page for later printings? But then the date does not match after 1999. Maybe book and DJ are mixed. Got me.

It will be interesting what you find out.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

Oops. I think a quick look is what got me wrong in the first place. Now, after having actually not just quick looked, I have no idea. But, the DJ has to be from a printing after 1999.

The copyright page does not match the true first/first page. And didn't it come out in August? Unless they changed the C page for later printings? But then the date does not match after 1999. Maybe book and DJ are mixed. Got me.

Ha! I was trying to delicately yell LOOK AT THE DAMN POST! Yeah, you are right. The fact that the generic pic of the version I am looking for is used EVERYWHERE online for the True First Edition.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

Ha! I was trying to delicately yell LOOK AT THE DAMN POST! Yeah, you are right. The fact that the generic pic of the version I am looking for is used EVERYWHERE online for the True First Edition.

The CP states the book is a first edition, sixth printing.

The dustjacket for a true 1st/6th would have a price on it.

With very few exceptions, a trade edition dustjacket without a price is a BCE.

I would guess that either the book club used 1st/6ths for their BCE or someone swapped the original jacket.

I am unclear about what you want. You seem to want a first printing of the book with the later BCE dustjacket. If so, buy a first printing and the BCE and marry the BCE dustjacket to the first printing book.

Or are you simply finding it difficult to find that dustjacket?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I think maybe the confusion is that you’re referring to the first printing of that state of the book as a first edition, first printing. My understanding is that it’s not a first edition. What you are looking for seems to be a first printing of a reprint edition of the book, Is that correct?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast