2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1010

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice Hunchback Jack has a spectacular aura about Hunchback Jack has a spectacular aura about Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, someone got a great deal on the Connie Willis Lettered. Nice.

HBJ

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Some things I have up on eBay.
    Ready Player One first/first Signed.
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F222813488986

Red Rising ARC set
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F222813497248

Murder Mysteries Gaiman Signed print.
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...F222813502950n

Citizen of Gilead swintek will become famous soon enough swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow

Don't know where else to put this: Anybody have- and willing to fwd me- the last few Centipede Press Sunday newsletters? Seems I've had some email trouble lately with both Centipede and Cemetery Dance. Trying to resolve it with Jerad, but hate missing out on the last few. PM me for email, and thanks in advance.

Ron

Thanks everybody for reaching out- got 'em. You guys rule.

Servant of Gan Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this is the place but... I have a Joe Hill Locke & Key "Key" for sale in the Collectable Classifieds.
    PM me if anyone is interested.
    -Cook

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 will become famous soon enough Anubis2347 will become famous soon enough Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a Subterranean Press S/L edition of Rogues up on Ebay.

New Link... Better Price. Will go below publisher price for someone here...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/29243279453...84.m1558.l2649

If anyone here is interested shoot me a PM.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 will become famous soon enough Anubis2347 will become famous soon enough Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Need to sell to cover a purchase... Here's your chance for a great deal...

Subterranean Press
    Signed Limited
    The Martian by Any Weir
    Comes in Jeff's aftermarket slipcase
    Book and slipcase are like new.

$150 PP gift (shipped via UPS).

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz is on a distinguished road

Hi all,
    Would like to ask a huge favor from a UK member; I need help securing a book. No searching, just purchasing and shipping it to me - the seller won't ship to the U.S. I could shoot you a f&f paypal payment immediately for the cost of the book and any shipping costs.
    Please PM me, and I'll give the details. Would be forever in your debt....or at least, you know, for a while.

Breaker Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

Shadow Show: All-New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury S/L #328 (I think, need to check to make sure that's the correct number) signed by all contributors (including Joe Hill, Robert McCammon, Neil Gaiman and many more) $125 shipped

Breaker Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Shadow Show: All-New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury S/L #328 (I think, need to check to make sure that's the correct number) signed by all contributors (including Joe Hill, Robert McCammon, Neil Gaiman and many more) $125 shipped
    $100 shipped

Citizen of Gilead Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

This one is out of left field but EC comics fans may be interested.
    I have a signed/limited edition of Tales of Terror the EC Companion. Signed by many of the EC greats, most no longer with us.
    Asking $400 including shipping but open to offers.
    Hey, ya never know

I would say book and slipcase are NF/NF due to slight shelf wear and corner bumping.
    #296/500

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41