Donate To Keep The Site Robust And Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 is on a distinguished road ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Lettered Richard Morgan's Altered Carbon ( no PC).

Cash buyer or trade lettered Station Eleven, or Artemis or The Fifth Season or something else.
    Also all items on my signature list

Looking for lettered Subterranean Press:

First Law Trilogy including other books
    Carlos Zafon Trilogy
    Hunter's Run by GRRM

And
    Centipede Press Wolfe matching set

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough

Looking for a 1st/1st Exorcist in better than Good condition. Also, a 1st/1st Ready Player One. Thanks.
    Wish List
    1/1 Salem's Lot
    1/1 The Shining
    1/1 Night Shift
    1/1 Carrie

Demon of the Prim Joe315 is a jewel in the rough Joe315 is a jewel in the rough Joe315 is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts on the value of The S/L of The Strain and The Fall from Lonely Road Books?

Thanks

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Thoughts on the value of The S/L of The Strain and The Fall from Lonely Road Books?

Thanks
    The books were just Meh so it's purely aesthetics.
    IIRC, The fall didn't sell out and I think was sold on sale for CDCC. ebay shows 50 - 125 so I would expect around the $75 - $100 for that book if you split. The Strain doesn't often come up for sale so I would expect you could get more for that one.

For a matching set I know everyone tries to sell them for $500 with no bites. Only set I have seen sell went for <$400 so I would say you might be safe around $300 Or so. Complete guesses on my part.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Thanks
    IIRC, The fall didn't sell out and I think was sold on sale for CDCC. ebay shows 50 - 125 so I would expect around the $75 - $100 for that book if you split. The Strain doesn't often come up for sale so I would expect you could get more for that one.

For a matching set I know everyone tries to sell them for $500 with no bites. Only set I have seen sell went for <$400 so I would say you might be safe around $300 Or so. Complete guesses on my part.

I bought The Fall for around $80, but they usually go higher. I am very patient. The Strain is definitely more. I'm thinking the last one I saw for sale was $250 on it's own. Don't remember if it sold though. It's hard to find those those. Which is why I'm still looking.

Along the Path of the Beam lotuz is on a distinguished road lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IIRC correctly, I got my copy of The Strain for ~$230, just prior to the release of The Fall (for which I paid full price).

It was also a little frustrating because CD's matching number policy is different than Sub Press. The Sub Press policy is more collector friendly (whoever can prove they have the most recent book in a series of a particular number has rights to that number) while the CD policy benefits re-sellers more than collectors (whoever purchased the original copy has rights to the series).
    Looking for the following Centipede Press books:
    • Any book with limitation number #52
    • Chimera #2 (any #)
    • Don Brautigam Portfolio with Brautigam & Koontz signature (any #)
    • Deluxe (Roman Numeral) editions
    • ARC/Proofs

Demon of the Prim Joe315 is a jewel in the rough Joe315 is a jewel in the rough Joe315 is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Thanks

I think you are on point. I am thinking of selling my matching set if anyone’s looking. I bought through badmoon books and the rights to third would be through them.

Country
    Country Flag

I am also doing some shelf clearing and have some duplicates and such available.

All first/firsts unless otherwise noted. Media mail shipping included.

SIGNED: $15 each
    Peripheral - William Gibson US
    Nevernight - Jay Kristoff US
    My Absolute Darling - Gabriel Tallent UK S/L (tip in page was inserted slightly off)
    Babylon's Ashes - James Corey US Double signed and dated (DJ has some bumping)
    Six Four - Hideo Yokohama UK S/L (Unnumbered so presumed PC but mostly likely an error)
    Fireman - Joe Hill UK and US (DJs on both bumped)
    Smilers Fair - Rebecca Levene UK numbered
    The Hunter's Kind - Rebecca Levene UK numbered
    A Book of Scars - William Shaw UK
    The Birdwatcher - William Shaw UK
    City of Mirrors - Justin Cronin US
    The Song Rising - Samantha Shannon (Purple DJ to match design of first two books)

Unsigned: $10 each
    Fellside - MR Carey US
    The Boy on the Bridge - MR Carey US
    Bird Box - Josh Malerman US
    Station Eleven - Emily St. John Mandel US
    The Crow Girl - All Sund US
    Smoke - Dan Vyleta US
    Sudden Appearance of Hope - Claire North US
    The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August - Claire North US
    Eleanor - Jason Gurley UK
    A Dream of Ice - Gillian Anderson UK

+ Reply to Thread