Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Lettered Richard Morgan's Altered Carbon ( no PC).

Cash buyer or trade lettered Station Eleven, or Artemis or The Fifth Season or something else.
    Also all items on my signature list
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Looking for a 1st/1st Exorcist in better than Good condition. Also, a 1st/1st Ready Player One. Thanks.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts on the value of The S/L of The Strain and The Fall from Lonely Road Books?

Thanks

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Thoughts on the value of The S/L of The Strain and The Fall from Lonely Road Books?

Thanks
    The books were just Meh so it's purely aesthetics.
    IIRC, The fall didn't sell out and I think was sold on sale for CDCC. ebay shows 50 - 125 so I would expect around the $75 - $100 for that book if you split. The Strain doesn't often come up for sale so I would expect you could get more for that one.

For a matching set I know everyone tries to sell them for $500 with no bites. Only set I have seen sell went for <$400 so I would say you might be safe around $300 Or so. Complete guesses on my part.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Thanks
    IIRC, The fall didn't sell out and I think was sold on sale for CDCC. ebay shows 50 - 125 so I would expect around the $75 - $100 for that book if you split. The Strain doesn't often come up for sale so I would expect you could get more for that one.

For a matching set I know everyone tries to sell them for $500 with no bites. Only set I have seen sell went for <$400 so I would say you might be safe around $300 Or so. Complete guesses on my part.

I bought The Fall for around $80, but they usually go higher. I am very patient. The Strain is definitely more. I'm thinking the last one I saw for sale was $250 on it's own. Don't remember if it sold though. It's hard to find those those. Which is why I'm still looking.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IIRC correctly, I got my copy of The Strain for ~$230, just prior to the release of The Fall (for which I paid full price).

It was also a little frustrating because CD's matching number policy is different than Sub Press. The Sub Press policy is more collector friendly (whoever can prove they have the most recent book in a series of a particular number has rights to that number) while the CD policy benefits re-sellers more than collectors (whoever purchased the original copy has rights to the series).

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Thanks

I think you are on point. I am thinking of selling my matching set if anyone’s looking. I bought through badmoon books and the rights to third would be through them.

Country
    Country Flag

I am also doing some shelf clearing and have some duplicates and such available.

All first/firsts unless otherwise noted. Media mail shipping included.

SIGNED: $15 each
    Peripheral - William Gibson US
    Nevernight - Jay Kristoff US
    My Absolute Darling - Gabriel Tallent UK S/L (tip in page was inserted slightly off)
    Babylon's Ashes - James Corey US Double signed and dated (DJ has some bumping)
    Six Four - Hideo Yokohama UK S/L (Unnumbered so presumed PC but mostly likely an error)
    Fireman - Joe Hill UK and US (DJs on both bumped)
    Smilers Fair - Rebecca Levene UK numbered
    The Hunter's Kind - Rebecca Levene UK numbered
    A Book of Scars - William Shaw UK
    The Birdwatcher - William Shaw UK
    City of Mirrors - Justin Cronin US
    The Song Rising - Samantha Shannon (Purple DJ to match design of first two books)

Unsigned: $10 each
    Fellside - MR Carey US
    The Boy on the Bridge - MR Carey US
    Bird Box - Josh Malerman US
    Station Eleven - Emily St. John Mandel US
    The Crow Girl - All Sund US
    Smoke - Dan Vyleta US
    Sudden Appearance of Hope - Claire North US
    The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August - Claire North US
    Eleanor - Jason Gurley UK
    A Dream of Ice - Gillian Anderson UK

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Taking offers on a signed First Edition of Ernest Cline’s Ready Player One.
    I won’t lie. I am attempting to cash in the craze right now. An unemployed wife and me working retail again...Its in pristine condition. I know it’s unread.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Hi All - I'm doing a bit of shelf clearing and have quite a handful of books to part with. I have snapshots of the two stacks I'm trying to sell and a basic list with titles and limitations if they apply. PM me if interested, if you have any questions or want specific/additional pictures. This isn't a 'juicy' listing as quite a handful of these are from grab bags, others just fell into the 'can sell' category to create shelf space for my incoming books. PM offers and payments to be PP FF. Please note that I will be donating proceeds to the Haven Foundation for the books that sell prior to the 19th!

1 - Revenant, Bill Pronzini (CD S/L 401)
    2 - Kinsmen, Bill Pronzini (CD Trade)
    3 - Ugly, Mick Garris (CD S/L 401)
    4 - Bastion, Simon Clark (CD Trade)
    5 - Murder as a Fine Art, David Morrel (CD S/L 401) SOLD
    6 - Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters, Douglas Clegg (CD S/L unnumbered out of 1k)
    7 - The Language of Fear, Del James (CD S/L Unnumbered)
    8 - Salome, Mick Garris (CD S/L PC)
    9 - The Influence, Bentley Little (CD Trade)
    10 - The Consultant, Bentley Little (CD S/L 321)
    11 - Undead, John Russo (CD S/L Unnumbered)
    12 - The Abandoned, Douglas Clegg (CD S/L PC)
    13 - Fangoria Cover to Cover, Anthony Timpone (CD Trade)
    14 - Jack & Jill, Kealan Patrick Burke (CD S/L PC)
    15 - The Book of Baby Names, Norman Prentiss (CD S/L 401)
    16 - Perfect State / Shadow of Silence Set, Brandon Sanderson (Subpress S/L 481)SOLD
    17 - A Man Lies Dreaming Set, Lavie Tidhar (PS S/L 14) Lust of the Swastika has a bump in bottom right corner boars and pages with a small tear to the dust jacket.
    18 - John Dies at the End (S/L 522)
    19 - October Dreams II, Richard Chizmar and Robert Morrish (CD Limited Trade signed by Editors)
    20 - The Prophet, Michael Koryta (CD S/L PC)
    21 - Submerged, Thomas Montelone (CD S/L PC)

Just giving a heads up to folks here. I plan to do a grab bag giveaway.

I'm going to be sorting through some books in addition to these (ones that didn't already sell) and will post a new list with a few pics of the stacks. I don't think it will be much more than these, probably a small handful.

Depending on what is added to the list, I'll break them into random groups of 4-5 books. I'll also post how many groupings I have, again likely 4-5, and the first folks to respond with interest will get them. I'm going to need a few days and with the New Year Holiday approaching it likely won't be until the end of next week.

So if you are interested in any of the books above, keep an eye out. I'll be making a new thread when I have everything good to go.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Shameless plug for Hugh Howey Wool trilogy I'm selling on eBay. Amenable to non eBay sale. UK based.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MINT-cond...AAAOSwjodaRQCN

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I know its a long shot but does anyone have a slipcase for the Sub Press Nos4a2 available?

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post

Just giving a heads up to folks here. I plan to do a grab bag giveaway.

I'm going to be sorting through some books in addition to these (ones that didn't already sell) and will post a new list with a few pics of the stacks. I don't think it will be much more than these, probably a small handful.

Depending on what is added to the list, I'll break them into random groups of 4-5 books. I'll also post how many groupings I have, again likely 4-5, and the first folks to respond with interest will get them. I'm going to need a few days and with the New Year Holiday approaching it likely won't be until the end of next week.

So if you are interested in any of the books above, keep an eye out. I'll be making a new thread when I have everything good to go.
    FYI - http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...36#post1091836
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am selling some Clive Barker proofs. PM me if you're interested/with offers (Books are in Australia).

- The Great And Secret Show (UK Uncorrected Proof). Near Fine++Unread (RARE)
    - The Thief Of Always (US ARC). Fine, unread
    - Abarat - Days of Magic / Nights of War (US ARC - FLATSIGNED). Fine, unread
    - Coldheart Canyon (US ARC - FLATSIGNED). Fine, unread
    - Days of Magic Nights of War CD Sampler (Cover FLATSIGNED).

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to purchase The Weight of Words S/L from Sub Press if anyone has an extra copy. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Peter Straub matching numbered signed limited set. $125 shipped:

Mulleins
    Lowering to $105 shipped. That's published price with shipping.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Along the Path of the Beam Tkstone is on a distinguished road Tkstone's Avatar

Hello,

I am looking to purchase the following lettered editions published by Infernal House:

Darkness at the Edge of Town by Brian Keene
    The Light is the Darkness by Laird Barron

Please note that I already own the regular numbered editions.

Thanks

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Complete set of Borderlands Little Book Series 2 (15 books), all matching numbers ( #52), with the slipcase for the first five books included.

SOLD

Tommy,

I am most interested in purchasing this set of little books. I will contact you.

Thanks
    Wanted
    A Mountain Walked by Centipede Press signed
    The Light is the Darkness by Laird Barron (Lettered Edition) by Infernal House
    Little Books Series I (15 Volume set by Borderlands Press)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tkstone View Post
    Tommy,

I am most interested in purchasing this set of little books. I will contact you.

Thanks
    Response sent

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    For Sale:

Joe Hill Nos4a2 IDW, Lettered edition, Fine, 825$
    Joe Abercrombie Shattered Sea Trilogy UK 1sts, signed, slipcased, numbered matching, Fine, $230
    Best Of Subterranean, Subterranean Press, Lettered, FIne, $450
    Ready Player One, Subterranean Press, Limited, slipcased, Fine, $300
    Connie Willis Crosstalk, Subterranean Press, Lettered, fine, $300 SOLD
    Demon Cycle by Peter Brett, five books, numbered, UK 1sts, slipcased, Fine, $400
    The Last Days of New Paris by China Mieville, UK 1st, Signed Limited Remarqued by Vincent Chong $80
    Armada by Ernest Cline 1st/1st And Advance Reading Copy ARC, Both Signed, 90$
    Last Train from Perdition by Robert McCammon SubPress, signed Numbered 45$
    BRIAN LUMLEY A Coven Of Vampires SubPress, Remarqued by Bob Eggleton
    GRRM A Storm of Swords , Slipcased, Signed 1st/ 1st, 175$
    GRRM Hunters Run, signed, slipcased and custom remarqued by Bob Eggleton, 200$
    GRRM and others - The Book of Swords , Signed, slipcased, $65

F&F plus shipping. Trade or cash for items in my signature
    Hello ym2000,

I suspect your Storm of Swords is not the edition illustrated by Charles Vess, but I thought I would ask. I am most interested in purchasing the edition that Charles illustrated.

Thanks
    Wanted

Country
    Country Flag

Im assuming you are talking about Subterranean Press limited? Those go for well over $1000 with most recent one bringing $1350 seven months ago. Mine is Bantam's 1st edition 1st print
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

ym2000,

Thanks for the information. I take it these prices for the Subterranean edition were just for a numbered edition, not lettered?
    Wanted

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tkstone View Post
    ym2000,

Thanks for the information. I take it these prices for the Subterranean edition were just for a numbered edition, not lettered?
    Correct. Just limited.
    Here is one for sale:
    http://https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F18 3038927137
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast