Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 101 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking for lettered copy of Book Of Swords.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Got my OFFBEAT from jsweet today and it was nicely packed and came in great shape! Thanks!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Along the Path of the Beam scarface will become famous soon enough

Looking for the Dresden Files collection by subpress barring White Night and Small Favor. Also looking for lettered "LL" edition of Joe Abercrombie's Half the World.
    Willing to trade in Speaks the Nightbird Lettered edition "FF" by Robert McCammon, Connie Willis Matching number set of Blackout+All Clear, Numbered Eternity's Wheel, Numbered Crosstalk + Cash if needed.
    Let me know if you want to trade.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Got my OFFBEAT from jsweet today and it was nicely packed and came in great shape! Thanks!
    You're welcome! Glad it made it!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Got my order from him today too. Many thanks!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have Crucifix Autumn (trade edition from Dark Harvest) and the signed limited of Methods of Madness for $60 iif anyone is interested. Also, a trade edition of Book of the Dead ($50) and the signed/slipcased edition of Still Dead ($75). Finally, fine set of Legends and Lengends II ($100) for both. Pls email if you want pics. Thanks!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Anyone know what a good price for Shadow Show: All-New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury. (Signed by All the Contributors) S/L is going for?

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    What is the value of Locke & Key #ed and Lettered?

Also is anyone looking to sell some?
    Looks like Subpress is going to continue the series so getting in now might be a good time.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Anyone know what a good price for Shadow Show: All-New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury. (Signed by All the Contributors) S/L is going for?
    ABE shows a couple copies in the $250 range, so a good price would probably be anything under $200. A great price would be $150.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post

Looks like Subpress is going to continue the series so getting in now might be a good time.
    Yeah I got Vol1 for cover price but I am looking for Vol2/3. looks like Camelot has them but upmarked and with a trade edition for $100(REALLY!?!?). trying to see if Kim will let just the 2 and 3 go but I'm sure they are still going to charge a premium since they are "matching"

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED FOR SALE LIST

For Sale or will take trades (see below signature for desired books):

Joe Abercrombie Half/... trilogy, 1st/UK/numbered matching in custom slipcases $250
    George RR Martin - Wild Cards - 6 book set, all signed, immaculate $140 http://www.ebay.com/itm/WILD-CARDS-G...e=STRK:MESE:IT
    George RR Martin - Fevre Dream - slipcased, good condition, numbered - 160$
    Scott Lynch - Bastards trilogy, 1st/UK, 3 books signed and doodled $490
    Clive Barker - Books Of Blood, Subterranean Press, Lettered edition - $700
    China Mieville - Railsea, Subterranean Press, Lettered, $600, like NEW
    China Mieville - City and the City, Subterranean Press, lettered, custom remarqued by Vincent Chong, $875
    China Mieville - This Census Taker, Subterranean Press, lettered, custom remarqued by Vincent Chong, $250
    China Mieville - The Last Days of New Paris, lettered, remarqued by Vincent Chong, $250
    China Mieville - Three Moments Of Explosion, lettered, $220
    Robert McCammon - Last Train To Perdition, SubPress, limited, 60$
    Gene Wolfe - A Borrowed Man - PS, slipcased, signed, $45

PM me if you have interest and for photos - prices F&F plus media shipping
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did bill post when he plans on releasing the rest?
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Pure - Juliana Baggot #9 S/L Collector's Package $20 shipped
    $9 each shipped, more than one $8 shipped.
    I'm Not Sam S/L - Ketchum
    I'm Not Sam Trade - Ketchum
    Old Flames S/l -Ketchum
    Dereliction S/L #51- Garton
    Serpent Girl S/L Garton
    The Buffalo Hunter Trade -Straub
    Sides - Straub
    Torn - Lee Thomas S/L #212
    The Prophet - Michael Koryta S/L S/L #9
    The Back of Beyond - Alan Peter Ryan S/L (ARC available too)
    The Language of Fear - Del James S/L
    Cold Comforts Peter Crowther S/L #474
    Femme - Bill Pronzini S/L
    Underground - All Sarrantonio S/L
    The Night of the Triffads - Simon Clark S/L
    The Angels - Rio Youers S/L #729
    Bastion - Simon Clark S/L #729
    Snow Shadows - Mick Garris S/L #729

CEMETERY DANCE PROOFS
    The Mailman - Bentley Little
    The Woman - Jack Ketchum, Lucky McKee
    Tyler's Third Act - Mick Garris
    Killing Ghost - Christopher Ransome
    The Interrogator

EDIT: updated listing

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in:

Game of Thrones 1st with Jon Snow cover by Stephen Youll.
    Fine/Fine in a mylar protector and aftermarket slipcase

Rogues: Subterranean press signed/limited
    Fine/Fine

A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms: Subterranean press signed/limited
    Fine/Fine

PM me with offers... Also willing to trade for a signed 1st 1st of Wise Man's Fear.

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

He did not. He stated on the Subpress forum they will be continuing the series.
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

Did bill post when he plans on releasing the rest?

Looking for:
    Mister Slaughter Lettered
    Providence Rider Lettered
    Boy's Life Lettered
    Please PM me if you are willing to trade or sell.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a HC of Joe Hill's Wraith 1st printing in Fine condition and a Fine copy of IDW 10 Year Anniversary Collection. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Let me check my copy of Wraith when I get home. It should be a 1st but I'm not for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Looking for a HC of Joe Hill's Wraith 1st printing in Fine condition and a Fine copy of IDW 10 Year Anniversary Collection. Thanks!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Let me check my copy of Wraith when I get home. It should be a 1st but I'm not for certain.

Thanks, Jason!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Looks like my copy is a second printing. I tried.

Thanks, Jason!

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like my copy is a second printing. I tried.

Thanks, Jason!
    Thanks for taking the time, brother.

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to pick up a copy of the PS edition The Fireman if the price is right.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted:

First Law Trilogy including other books matching Lettered ( high price buyer)
    Neal Stephenson's Cryptonomicon Lettered
    Neil Gaiman Smoke and Mirrors Lettered
    GRRM Hunter's Run Lettered
    Richard Morgan's Altered Carbon Lettered
    Robert McCammon - Wolf's Hour, Hunter in The Woods, The Night Boat, The Five, Bethany's Sin all Lettereds
    Also two more from Matthew Corbett series: Mister Slaughter and Providence Rider

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a copy of Centipede Press' Algernon Blackwood Library of Weird Fiction.

Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested I have te first three volumes (Gane of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords) of the new "Red Leather-ish" volumes up for sale.

The books and slipcases are in fine unread condition.

PM me with offers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 101 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast