Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 102 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I have the CD edition, and Lonely Roads edition, and I've seen and held (but do not own) the Gauntlet edition, and I would agree that you made the right choice. The CD is nicely done and has great content and the Gauntlet edition is nice in that it was the first S/L of the novel, but the production quality of the Lonely Roads edition just blows them both out of the water. I think you'll be very pleased.
    I just managed to pick up a PC copy on Abe's today after reading all of the talk - peaked my interest - so looking forward to the Lonely Roads copy
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Woah... I bought my copy of The Exorcist from CD and it didn't come with a slipcase.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Woah... I bought my copy of The Exorcist from CD and it didn't come with a slipcase.
    If you're talking about the Lonely Roads edition, mine also has the slipcase shown above. If you're talking about the CD edition, a slipcase that was originally designed for another book was offered post-publication...I believe it was red cloth.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If you're talking about the Lonely Roads edition, mine also has the slipcase shown above. If you're talking about the CD edition, a slipcase that was originally designed for another book was offered post-publication...I believe it was red cloth.
    I have the Lonely Road edition. I should contact Dan about possible getting a slipcase.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the Lonely Road edition. I should contact Dan about possible getting a slipcase.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have a PC signed copy of the 30th anniversary issue of FLOATING DRAGON by Peter Straub from CD. I tried reading it but it's just not my type of book. Free to the first person to send me his or her address, I'll even pay postage.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I have a PC signed copy of the 30th anniversary issue of FLOATING DRAGON by Peter Straub from CD. I tried reading it but it's just not my type of book. Free to the first person to send me his or her address, I'll even pay postage.
    'Sold' to swintek.
    Sorry about that to the other responders. Thanks for your attention!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Robert McCammon and others at the Alabama Booksmith:

George Saunders, one of America's hottest literary writers will be here Tuesday, February 21, at 5:00 to sign copies of his blockbuster new novel, "Lincoln in the Bardo". We hope you can come meet him and join in the fun, which is going to be much more than just hobnobbing with a superstar.
    We'll also have hardbacks of his acclaimed short story collection, "Tenth of December" and the amazing audio of "Lincoln in the Bardo" with 166 voices featuring David Sedaris (who will be at the Booksmith on June 12), Nick Offerman, Carrie Brownstein, Mary Karr, Susan Sarandon, Ben Stiller and on and on.
    AND..speaking of fun, you will be treated to a special live reading by several best-selling authors who will join George Saunders to perform a short few scenes from the book. Our special guests will include Robert McCammon, Patti Callahan Henry, Don Keith and Kerry Madden-Lunsford. Of course, we'll have copies of their books on hand.
    If you can't make it, you may purchase signed first editions of "Lincoln in the Bardo" ($28), the amazing audio ($35) or signed hardbacks of "Tenth of December" ($26) with an e-mail!
    http://www.alabamabooksmith.com/
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

CD's The Exorcist S/L.....anyone know the value? I've been looking for this and some of the pricing out there is astronomical. I did check their site and believe it was listed at 75.00 for the original purchase, I think.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

While I am thinking about it. Does anyone know the print runs for the Bloomsbury limited books for Harry Potter? I know there is a deluxe edition which is huge and a much smaller limited edition. Anyone know how to find the print runs for these? Thanks!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

swintek, your inbox is full!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, my Lonely Road S/L Exorcist arrived this week... Wow! Even exceeded my expectations, what a beautiful edition. Caniglia has produced incredibly haunting artwork that captures the mood of the book perfectly. Has anyone actually read the text revisions of this edition?

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I just love that cover!!!

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Don't know where else to put this: Does anyone remember the old online-only horror magazine The Spook from the early 2000's? It was huge (page count-wise), with high-end advertisers, "glossy" pdf monthly that had a lot of good stories and articles (you had to weed through all those ads, though). I've been reading through the several issues that I have on my tablet, but have always been bothered that I don't have a complete set. Once every few years I start digging around online to see if someone has archived them somewhere, but no dice. Does anybody happen to have a full set sitting on a hard drive that they'd be willing to share somehow?

Thanks,

Ron

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

^^^ I don't have any issues, but I do remember that very ambitious publication...boy, that's a blast from the past, haven't thought about mag for a loonng time. Good luck in filling the holes in your collection.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

^^^ I don't have any issues, but I do remember that very ambitious publication...boy, that's a blast from the past, haven't thought about mag for a loonng time. Good luck in filling the holes in your collection.
    Thanks. I agree about it being a unique piece of nostalgia. I think of Stealth Press and a few other things in a similar way, in being really "of" that early period on the internet, at the dawn of the new millennium (even if both were "failures"). Still, a cool artifact, and I really would like to have a complete set of the pdf's.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Robert McCammon - Bethany's Sin S/L #457 - $45 shipped
    Robert McCammon - The Five, Signed Trade - $30 shipped

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Updated For Sale list - friends & family plus shipping ( REDUCED):

Green Mile, Subterranean Press Limited, $1650
    GRRM RRetrospective Limited $400 Subterranean Press

Game Of Thrones (Russian Leather-bound edition) $89
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Game-Of-Thro...4AAOSwjDZYZPhY
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Don't know where else to put this: Does anyone remember the old online-only horror magazine The Spook from the early 2000's? It was huge (page count-wise), with high-end advertisers, "glossy" pdf monthly that had a lot of good stories and articles (you had to weed through all those ads, though). I've been reading through the several issues that I have on my tablet, but have always been bothered that I don't have a complete set. Once every few years I start digging around online to see if someone has archived them somewhere, but no dice. Does anybody happen to have a full set sitting on a hard drive that they'd be willing to share somehow?

Thanks,

Ron
    I have:
    July 2001 (which I believe is #1)
    Sept 2001
    Sept 2001 (alt cover)
    911 special
    Oct 2001
    Dec 2001

PM me if you want links to any of these.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post

Thanks,

Ron
    I have:
    July 2001 (which I believe is #1)
    Sept 2001
    Sept 2001 (alt cover)
    911 special
    Oct 2001
    Dec 2001

PM me if you want links to any of these.
    Perfect! PM sent. Thank you!

Ron

Anyone with a copy of the new S/L HC Henry Kuttner book from Centipede Press -- MAN DROWNING -- interested in a straight trade for the S/L HC of Michael Aronovitz' ALICE WALKS, also by Centipede Press?

Gunslinger Apprentice MandaBunny will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Updated list.

Please PM me if you're interested. Flat rate $10 shipping within the lower 48 US, to destinations outside the lower 48 would be actual shipping cost. PayPal Friends & Family transfer only.

5% of proceeds will be donated to the tdt.org sustainability fund.

Tim Powers
    SOLD The Anubis Gates - Centipede Press - #477 - $350.00 - Includes copy #368 of SP's Nobody's Home

Robert McCammon
    SOLD The Wolf's Hour - SubPress - #362 - $250.00 - In Mylar DJ cover
    SOLD Mister Slaughter - SubPress - #105 - $300.00 - In Mylar DJ cover
    SOLD I Travel by Night - SubPress - #439 - $100.00

SOLD Hugh Howey
    Wool Trilogy - SubPress - #352 - $150.00 - In Mylar DJ covers and Camelot slipcase

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to do some research to figure out pricing over the next day or two and will edit this post accordingly, but am planning to prune the below from my collection. If anyone has any interest feel free to send over an offer. If it's reasonable I'll probably accept. Everything is would be PP F&F and I'll split shipping in the US.

• Rogues - Limited Edition 413/500 - Subterranean Press
    • The New Dead - 92/250
    • Subterranean Press Magazine #2 - 32/150
    • Ellison Wonderland - Deluxe Edition - PS Publishing
    • Can & Can’tankerous - Lettered Edition H/26 - Subterranean Press
    • Top of the Volcano - Lettered Edition - Subterranean Press
    • The Silence of the Lambs - Limited Edition - Subterranean Press
    • Looking Glass - Signed, Limited PC/550 - Cemetery Dance
    • 20th Century Ghosts 10th Anniversary Edition - Signed Limited Edition #?/200 - PS Publishing
    • 20th Century Ghosts 10th Anniversary Edition - Signed Limited Edition #?/200 - PS Publishing
    • Beneath an Oil-Dark Sea: The Best of Caitlin R. Kiernan (Volume Two) - Limited Edition #242/600 - Subterranean Press
    ○ Above includes False Starts II - Bonus Hardcover included w/ Beneath an Oil-Dark Sea - Subterranean Press
    • The Last Days of New Paris - Lettered ?/26 - Subterranean Press
    • The Gauntlet Chapbooks of Richard Matheson - ?/18 - Gauntlet Press
    • The Fifth Heart - Slipcased Signed, Limited Edition - Subterranean Press
    • The Ruins - Lettered Editions F/52 - Cemetery Dance
    • Dracula - Limited Edition - Centipede Press SOLD
    • John Dies at the End - S/L Edition #232/648- Cemetery Dance
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Robert McCammon - Speaks the Nightbird S/L SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 102 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast