Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Locke and Key marching set and rights. $1200 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I assumed SN not lettered?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

I assumed SN not lettered?
    Ya

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for decent prices on a few books if anyone can help:

First Blood Limited (gauntlet/borderland)
    Silence of the Lambs (sub press)

Thank ya

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

The Martian (sub press)

Thank ya
    There is a lettered Silence of the lambs on eBay for $2.500
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post

The Martian (sub press)

Thank ya
    At least that one is signed! But too steep for me! Thanks for keeping an eye out though!

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Martian (sub press)

Thank ya
    At least that one is signed! But too steep for me! Thanks for keeping an eye out though!

also Numbered edition on eBay 269$

https://www.ebay.nl/itm/Silence-of-t...4AAOSwOd1azZFm
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven

Country
    Country Flag

Full Suntup set.
    All books, all #53 with rights and paid up to the Road. Includes shipping of HHH. Also comes with 1st Editions of the books (other than Road). All swag, all fine. $2950

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody looking for a Sub Press signed limited Game of thrones? Mint slipcased. $700

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Full Suntup set.
    All books, all #53 with rights and paid up to the Road. Includes shipping of HHH. Also comes with 1st Editions of the books (other than Road). All swag, all fine. $2950

Thanks
    Never mind, retracted... This is still for sale

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A few books for sale - more to come as I clear some space:

Thomas Harris - signed Cari Mora - $30 shipped US SOLD
    Hugh Howey - SP numbered trilogy in slipcase - $300 - shipped US (I might have a few more Howey books if interested - like the signed self printed Wool books) SOLD
    CP - Forever War - unsigned version (not sure exactly how many of these were available for sale after signed versions sold out) - PM if interested.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    A few books for sale - more to come as I clear some space:

Thomas Harris - signed Cari Mora - $30 shipped US
    Hugh Howey - SP numbered trilogy in slipcase - $300 - shipped US (I might have a few more Howey books if interested - like the signed self printed Wool books)
    CP - Forever War - unsigned version (not sure exactly how many of these were available for sale after signed versions sold out) - PM if interested.
    Do you have the yellow cover Wool?

Country
    Country Flag

$750 shipped!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

$1050 shipped

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

$750
    Shipped

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Martian (sub press)

Have a numbered one if still interested (and in States). PM me.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Memorial Day, all! Lots of posts in this thread lately, but a little bump before I eBay these. New prices/make an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm sadly needing to sell a few of my favorite things to pay some unexpected bills. Please pm with offers/questions. All in fine condition unless noted, and prices include shipping within the U.S.
    Centipede Elric set of 3, #230 - $1000 Sold
    Centipede Press Woman in Black by Susan Hill, #252 - $300 $250
    Suntup Press Haunting of Hill House #73, with planchette, extras, and original packaging - $800 $700 Sold
    Suntup Misery gift edition - $135 $125 Sold
    Robert McCammon, The Providence Rider, Signed First Deluxe edition - $80 $65
    Robert McCammon, Freedom of the Mask, Signed First Deluxe edition - $40 $35
    Robert McCammon, They Thirst, Dark Harvest First Hardcover Edition, Signed on title page - $75 Sold
    Robert McCammon, Mister Slaughter, Advance Uncorrected Proof - $50
    Robert McCammon, The Night Boat, Subterranean Limited, #128 - $75
    Robert McCammon, The Queen of Bedlam, First Hardcover edition (Pocket Books), first printing, Near fine with tanning to page block, else unread. $75
    Tim Powers, Medusa's Web, Subterranean Limited, #293 - $65
    Dan Simmons, Summer of Night, Signed First print, NF+ with light tanning to page block. - $65

I guess that's it for now. Please also check out my ebay listings, and let me know of interest. I'd be happy to extend some significant discounts to DT members.
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/frondz/m.ht...1&_ipg=&_from=

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: The Imago Sequence by Laird Barron. US 1st / 1st, flatsigned. $250 USD (PP F/F), shipped worldwide (from Australia)...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Memorial Day, all! Lots of posts in this thread lately, but a little bump before I eBay these. New prices/make an offer.

Hi all,
    I'm sadly needing to sell a few of my favorite things to pay some unexpected bills. Please pm with offers/questions. All in fine condition unless noted, and prices include shipping within the U.S.
    Suntup Press Haunting of Hill House #73, with planchette, extras, and original packaging - $800 $700
    Suntup Misery gift edition - $135 $125
    Robert McCammon, They Thirst, Dark Harvest First Hardcover Edition, Signed on title page - $75 Sold
    Robert McCammon, The Queen of Bedlam, First Hardcover edition (Pocket Books), first printing, Near fine with tanning to page block, else unread. $75
    Dan Simmons, Summer of Night, Signed First print, NF+ with light tanning to page block. - $65

I guess that's it for now. Please also check out my ebay listings, and let me know of interest. I'd be happy to extend some significant discounts to DT members.
    The Elric set arrived safely in the Netherlands. Thank you Brandon for these beautiful books!

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hi all,
    Suntup Press Haunting of Hill House #73, with planchette, extras, and original packaging - $800 $700
    Suntup Misery gift edition - $135 $125

The Elric set arrived safely in the Netherlands. Thank you Brandon for these beautiful books!
    Are those books not absolutely gorgeous? Some of the nicest set of books I've ever seen. Congrats!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Are those books not absolutely gorgeous? Some of the nicest set of books I've ever seen. Congrats!
    They are indeed... stunning. They might just be the nicest of my collection

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, stop it already...getting some seller’s remorse here...
    Seriously though, enjoy. Will miss them, but glad they found a good home.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Sorry. At least you made some good $ on them. Gotta take that.

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for The Exorcist: The 40th Anniversary Special Limited Signed Edition from Lonely Road Books

I look forward to offers:smile
    :
    Sale The Dark Tower VII S/L #964

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast